SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 57 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:17 am

I noticed Mike the host and lots of Art's and Matty's friends have said congrats and best news ever on her IG post.

The ring does have diamonds on it so unless it is someone else's ring or a ring for some other reason it may be they are engaged and were this past weekend on their trip? I am not sure about that though?

Oooh maybe the friends are in on the joke? I recall they were in on the joke and posting about being with his ex when that wasn't true so trying to stop the rumors of Matilda being F1? giggling

Either way I am happy for them! :swinginglove
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 57 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:27 am

It looks like the friends were definitely in on the joke since they were physically with Art and Matilda yesterday and today and on their team for OxFam walk!  giggling

Art and Matilda's team came second for 50km OxFam walk (over 9 hours!) Is there nothing this couple can't do?!  Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 57 1710264613  Also, on Matilda's snapchat they were having a great time and Art's mom was there too supporting Art and Matty on their walk which by doing they were able to raise funds for Oxfam to help those in need.

These two are so wonderful and I love how they have fun together and give their time and raise money together for so many great causes. It's awesome! hearthumbsup

matootles
Sorry guys, we're not engaged (I had a bit too much fun with the joke), BUT we did just come second in the #OxfamTrailWalker 50km. Just thought you should know, because I'm bloody stoked...and surprised haha. Go Team CleanPaleo Thundercats! @dave_morri @strak

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 57 12930882_589777531178932_1021721382_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIxOTI2NDg1MDI5NjIzMDM0MA%3D%3D.2
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:52 pm

Look at these two. How adorable, but not only in looks. They are truly such a sweet kind couple. It's wonderful they take part in so many charities together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:50 pm

My favourite Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 57 2764

Art Green REVEALS why he chose Matilda in The Bachelor NZ

"Obviously nobody wants ugly kids"

New Zealand's very FIRST Bachelor has revealed ALL in a recent interview with Woman's Day.

He talks about everything from the CURRENT bachelor, Jordan, to the idea of starting a family with the love of his life, Matilda... Nawwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

During the interview, he revealed that while he was on The Bachelor NZ last year, the questions about having kids and starting a family definitely swayed his decision on who to pick.

He even said that our current bachelor, Jordan Mauger, will be asking himself the exact same questions when it comes to choosing the right girl.

"Will this person get along with my family? And do I see myself starting a family with this person?"

Green went on to say he is looking forward to the day where he starts a family of his own, but he just "wanted to find the right woman to do that with."

"This meant not thinking about who I liked and had a connection with, but also if they had similar family aspirations."

"I would often think about whether or not we would have good-looking kids, because obviously nobody wants ugly kids."

He finally answered the question we've all been waiting to hear... when are you guys gonna make some babies???

"Matty [Matilda] and I aren't planning to have kids any time soon, but if we do, they would be cut cutest little things in the world."

Read more: http://www.theedge.co.nz/Art-Green-REVEALS-why-he-chose-Matilda-in-The-Bachelor-NZ/tabid/1657/articleID/45080/Default.aspx#ixzz45dE3UfLh
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 20, 2016 5:03 am

It's Art's birthday today. He turns 28! hbbanner Art!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 20, 2016 5:07 am

Matilda posted this on her IG.  beatingheart

Just a gorgeous photo and her caption is too adorable (secretly I think Art loves these pics  cloud nine  )

Love these two!!  lovetogether  heartandarrow

@matootles
May 20, 2016  
Happy Birthday to my partner in crime/exercise initiator/life coach/financial advisor/personal chef/and all round best bud. 28 years young! Love you lots. And here's a suitably cute picture that I know will make you vom  Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 57 1f618
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 57 13183407_1060342470711848_716480934_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI1NDE1NDc4Njg3NDc3Mzg0Mg%3D%3D.2
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 20, 2016 5:14 am

awwww Art's mom posted this on Matilda's IG photo (so on Matilda's account)
Art most definitely found a keeper in Matilda and she in Art.
Lovely that his mother posted that on Matilda's IG. beatingheart

cate_hlavac
Happy birthday sun so pleased you have found yourself a keeper xxx

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Fri May 20, 2016 7:47 am

What a stunning photo. Happy birthday Art. Thanks for posting AAL.

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri May 20, 2016 9:50 am

awwww Very sweet! Happy birthday to Art!

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 57 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri May 20, 2016 9:54 am

Happy Birthday, Art. 1/2 of my favourite couple. :cutesmile!:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri May 20, 2016 9:59 am

Happy, happy birthday to Art And a big awe for my favorite bachelor couple.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 20, 2016 10:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Matilda posted this on her IG.  beatingheart

Just a gorgeous photo and her caption is too adorable (secretly I think Art loves these pics  cloud nine  )

Love these two!!  lovetogether  heartandarrow

@matootles
May 20, 2016  
Happy Birthday to my partner in crime/exercise initiator/life coach/financial advisor/personal chef/and all round best bud. 28 years young! Love you lots. And here's a suitably cute picture that I know will make you vom  Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 57 1f618
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 57 13183407_1060342470711848_716480934_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI1NDE1NDc4Njg3NDc3Mzg0Mg%3D%3D.2

Bringing it over to the next page. What a freakin cute couple these two are!

hbbanner Art!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again