SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 61 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:27 pm

From Matilda's Instagram

:sprinklehearts  :hearts love:

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 61 ?taken-by=matootles&hl=en

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 61 ?taken-by=matootles&hl=en
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 61 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:55 pm

@Spoil Me Again the pics are not showing up for me? Which two pics were you posting?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:13 pm

Sorry @GuardianAngel, don't know what went wrong.

Here are the links:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMa-5pTAROB/?taken-by=matootles

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMoAsmlgr2A/?taken-by=matootles

Plus this one

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMsh3ezgxmJ/?taken-by=matootles

ETA: Love these two. The best double date ever would be Art & Matilda, Georgia & Lee beatingheart Imagine how hard they would laugh together?!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:23 pm

They are so adorable!  heartglasses

ITA @Spoil Me Again about Art & Matty and G & Lee. One thing I love about both these couples is how Art and Matty are so much alike and G and Lee said they are like mirrors or each other - there's such an ease about them because of this. Just effortless and happiness and always smiling and their caring nature for others always shining through beatingheart

They're definitely my fave couples lovetogether
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:36 pm

Adding the pics linked by @Spoil Me Again and some more pics by Matty (@matootles) to decorate the thread  :sprinklehearts

Back to where it all began... guess where we are?!  #welooklikeachristmascard @thefrenchcountryhouse by @matootles

Day one! #Racetosurvive #itsveryhot @curekidsnz by @matootles

Real cool when you're ready to do a 8km trail run but take the wrong turn so it ends up being 16km... #knackered #helpme #artsheadlooksweird by @matootles

Smiling through the nerves! Day 3 of #Racetosurvive and I'm burnt to a crisp, but loving every moment. @curekidsnz #TeamDakuwaga by @matootles

It was cold, it was muddy, it was awesome. Now sitting by the fire thawing out. Well done to everyone that did the #ToughGuyandGalChallenge with us, hope you got the cow poo out of your ears. #curekids by @matootles

Un. Real. #eatplaydriveaustralia @fordnz by @matootles
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:50 pm

Some pics by Art heartandarrow

Love this one of Art looking at Matty! Still so in love!   :swinginglove

Cutting some shapes at the LinkT ball after MCing the awards. Great people, great night, Great Gatsby. @barkersclothing by @art_green

Amazing night at the @tiffanyandco launch - Matoots tried on a $237000 ring and I ate some delicious canapés. #movember by @art_green

I also love how Art calls Matty his best mate (Lee said the same about Georgia!)  heartglasses

Winding down after a long day with my best mate. #themostbeautifulsleep #sleepyheadsanctury by @art_green

All set. We have our teams, our mascot and our game faces. Getting a good sleep tonight, because tomorrow, Race to Survive begins! @curekidsnz #racetosurvive by @art_green

Day 3 done. #racetosurvive #dakuwaqa @curekidsnz @accorhotels_nz by @art_green

Being welcomed back by these smiles and hugs reminded us what the last week was all about. 2016 Race to Survive done and dusted. @curekidsnz #fiji by @art_green

Moce Fiji! Such a warm, smiley and welcoming culture. It's been an incredible week - we met some amazing people, helped raise over $800k for @curekidsfiji and made some life long friends #racetosurvive #fiji
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:09 pm

Wow! Amazing stuff they are doing. Love them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:35 am

Art just posted this on his IG. I love how Art and Matty are such caring and giving people and continue to give and raise awareness and money for those in need and do so with so much joy too -- they're truly joyful givers and wonderful role models. beatingheart

Great night last night hosting the @good.trust Water for Cambodia event - $55,000 raised so far helping to bring water to 4000 people in Cambodia by @art_green

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:28 pm

OMG! @AllAboutLove that pic of Art looking at Matty #swoon
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:41 pm

Matty looks very happy!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:14 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:OMG! @AllAboutLove that pic of Art looking at Matty #swoon

@Spoil Me Again Definite swoon!   heartandarrow

Art is still so in love with Matty and it's written all on his face - like Matty is the only girl in the world he sees even in a crowded room   :sprinklehearts

Cutting some shapes at the LinkT ball after MCing the awards. Great people, great night, Great Gatsby. @barkersclothing by @art_green
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:50 pm

Look at that dimple! He is smiling so BIG.

I want them to get married & have deliciously cute little Arts & Matty's :sprinklehearts:
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again