Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Art Green - Matilda Rice - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 63 of 63 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 61, 62, 63

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Art Green - Matilda Rice - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:51 pm

@emusha I would say that Art literally tripping over himself on the first episode after talking to Matilda was when he "fell" for her - literally and figuratively. He then tripped again over himself when looking at Matilda later in the season and the rest of the girls even laughed because once again Art was falling over himself around Matilda. To borrow a well-known phrase, Matilda had Art at "hello" beatingheart

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:56 pm

Just to add: in the episode when Art and Matty had their 2nd SD, Art told Matilda that he was so worried that she would leave (after she broke her arm) and that if she did leave then the whole thing [the show] would be over for him. Done deal at that moment, imo. :yes:

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel on Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:27 pm

I really loved when he rushed to her side when she broke her arm. He was so concerned. You could tell he was so worried about her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have a nice life" . Gord Downie #TheHip

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 30900

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:15 am

Showcasing some more of the adorkable cute side of Art and Matty :cutiepie

Just like G and Lee, Art and Matty have that romantic side and also super fun, silly side to them where they can make fun of themselves and are no diggity no doubt a punny pair. beatingheart

Maybe we're born with it #maybeitsmaybelline   by @carolynemmaaldridge

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 on Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:21 am

@AllAboutLove wrote:@emusha I would say that Art literally tripping over himself on the first episode after talking to Matilda was when he "fell" for her - literally and figuratively. He then tripped again over himself when looking at Matilda later in the season and the rest of the girls even laughed because once again Art was falling over himself around Matilda. To borrow a well-known phrase, Matilda had Art at "hello" beatingheart

oh yes..and the imitating each other "hand on the heart" thing.... he literally did it with this cute "Thank God " moment... looking up to the sky hearthumbsup

@AllAboutLove......was it you who posted the gifs about their mirroring BL?...i remember seeing the gif/SC from the lurkdom that time. Would love to relieving the moment cloud nine

Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:39 am

@Joy15 yes, that "Thank God" moment was the "it" moment for sure! Art was smitten at the sight of Matty it was too adorable beatingheart

I can't remember if I posted or not but I do recall their mirroring BL and scs for that. I will have to look back in their archive thread as there were so many lovely moments between Art and Matty. I remember just how much Art's face would show how he felt and especially his eyes and the way he looked at Matilda heartbeat cloud nine

AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 63 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 61, 62, 63

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art Green - Matilda Rice - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum