SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

summer - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 64 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:38 pm

summer - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 64 3806527698 It's so fun reading up on these two! Art has his hand wrapped?

They look happier now, then they were, if that's possible, during the FRC. How long has it been?

Thanks @AllAboutLove !

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

summer - Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 64 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:34 pm

I'm not sure what happened to Art's hand but luckily it doesn't seem too serious since he never posted about it and his hand is fine now in pics so that's good. yes

This March it will be 2 years that Art and Matilda have been together. They really are so happy and such a fun and lovely couple beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:18 pm

Wow 2 yrs?? Yikes! Well that went by fast!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:00 pm

It really did go by fast! I won't be surprised if this year Art proposes and they get engaged. Their relationship trajectory reminds me of Tim and Jenna (Ready for Love) so I can see it happening after 2 years together and from what both Art and Matilda have said in articles and interviews they are definitely headed for marriage and see an engagement as the next step :wedding
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:06 pm

I really like that they have taken their time, just like Tim and Jenna. No pressure to get married, maybe I haven't seen it, but it seems it's not the same as the US franchise where every media outlet asks when's the big day.

Benefits of no engagement IMO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:34 pm

@AllAboutLove, both Art and Matilda have new pics on their instagram accounts, can you bring them over please and thanks
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:10 pm

Haaaates a selfie  - tonight at @fatfreddysdropnz by @art_green

One splash too far. #summer by @art_green

On our way back from the @okerefallsstore after a couple of speak easies #gopro by @art_green

by @art_green

Had such a fun week at the @asbclassic  Rocked the pastel colours like a true tennis connoisseur. Along with my Xmas present to myself, my @yumeibrand bag. Thanks @moetchandon for having us #openthenow : @norrie.montgomery by @matootles

#FBF to the @asbclassic when @art_green was sick of me taking selfies... tan by @littlehoneynz#openthenow by @matootles

@Spoil Me Again I didn't bring over the one of Matty sunbathing but any others let me know and I will bring them over bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:25 pm

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:52 pm

I think I will have to do a banner for them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:12 pm

@Spoil Me Again no problem bestbud!

@Sprite Whenever you get the chance that would be wonderful! bestbud!

They're such a lovely couple beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:29 pm

I just did some baby update banners and one for JoJo and Jordan sort of for Valentine's Day.

I will do something like that for Art and Matilda. Do you have the date for when they got engaged? Has it been a couple of years?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:25 pm

@Sprite they aren't engaged (yet) but are living together and have been together since March 8 2015 so nearly 2 years now
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 78 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again