SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 67 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 19, 2017 10:49 am

@Katiebelle Thanks for posting! She has a lovely blog. I enjoyed reading about their NYC and LA trip.

IA Matilda, there's nothing like American wings and food in general! We have some pretty good wing places near me, but I need States side wings every once in awhile!

laugh out loud

They are so adorable together. Always happy and adventurous. I like when she told Art they should buy property in NYC and he told her she's being weird. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 67 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri May 19, 2017 3:34 pm

Thanks for sharing Matilda's blog. They are still my favorites.

Just love them.

Edited to Add: It's Arts birthday Matilda's Instagram post to Art

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri May 19, 2017 11:05 pm

Their season was the only international bachelor that I watched. It's nice to see they are getting along , having fun and seem to be a good match for each other. I like them together. Does anyone know if there's been any talk of engagement or marriage on the horizon for these two? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4293

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 5:59 pm

Happy Birthday to Art! hbbanner

Posting Matilda's IG post here (link first posted by @Spoil Me Again)

@matootles Happy Birthday to one of the best humans on the planet! Thanks for making me laugh every day, and pretending to care when I talk about home decor. And thanks for making me chicken wings and kumara fries when I'm sad. Love you so much. Also soz for the pic, it just cracks me up every time

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 67 18644985_1908893345993946_7764181302042951680_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUSiW-4FZlu/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 20, 2017 6:04 pm

@Jolena no word yet on an engagement but they've always said that this is it for both of them and that marriage is what they want and both seem very happy and solid and living together now for a year so I won't be surprised in the next year or so or even sooner if they get engaged. Just a lovely couple and truly one of the best love stories I have ever watched on this show. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 24, 2017 8:49 pm

Such a gorgeous couple! Two years together already and counting!  Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 67 1f60d

@art_green Celebrating @remixmagazine 's 20th anniversary in style. Matilda Rice for the win. #remix20 @darkhorse_nz
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 67 18382170_220583948435646_4948051922721439744_n
https://www.instagram.com/p/BT5-qKUgEhI/?taken-by=art_green
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 24, 2017 9:36 pm

@AllAboutLove Is it just me or does Matilda look like she has lost weight? Her face seems thinner. Either that or they air brushed her. Her chin looks so much pointier.

Either way, they look great as usual. Do you think they will be getting engaged any time soon?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 24, 2017 9:43 pm

@Sprite Yes she has lost weight. Part of it I think is due to it being two years later since filming and so losing some of the young baby weight (she was always smaller but still very young then at 24) and moreso I think due to her being so active - her and Art are always on the go and active, hiking, working out, doing marathons, 10K's etc. So she's just leaned out overall. She really looks gorgeous and more so with each year I think. I won't be surprised if they get engaged, whether it is this year or the next year or so I can definitely see that happening. They seem extremely happy together and like best mates who are still in love with each other. Friendship on fire is what I call it beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:00 pm

Could I love these two any more? Seriously. The sweetest love story I have EVER watched on my TV.  :yes:

Confirmation this week from Art himself that Matty had him at "hello" and everything else was that he had a show to make. No kidding Art, you were literally falling over yourself around Matilda. *swoon*  Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 67 1f60d

I love it. These two continue to be one of my fav couples ever!! heartbeat cloud nine

Rice and Green also briefly discussed their time on The Bachelor NZ, with Betham asking Green, "When did you know that Matty was the one man? And don't give me any of these cliche answers that you give the TV3s and that of this world - just give me the truth."

To which Green replied, "Pretty much on the first night I remember saying to the producers, I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up with Matilda. What do we do now?' And they were like, 'Have you watched the show, do you know how it works?'" he laughed.
source

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:07 pm

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 67 3806527698 What do we do now?? Oh my gosh, he is the sweetest!

Love those two, they are simply adorable!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:20 pm

@GuardianAngel laugh out loud it's too adorable that he said that to producers. 
Poor Art was ready for it to end night one and go home with Matty. giggling 

They really are the most adorable couple  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:47 pm

Just to add: thinking back now, I remember when Matty broke her wrist and they had their 2nd SD and Art told Matty that he was so worried and filled with dread that she would leave the show and that if she did leave he told her "there goes the whole experience for me". I remember myself and others posted at the time that if Matilda had left, Art would have left and ran after her. No doubt in my mind that he would have. He confirmed it at FRC when he told Matilda "it's always been you" and when he posted his first pic from the show and it was of him with Matilda at FRC and he captioned it with "I won" and again this week saying that Matty was the one for him from the first night. Such a beautiful love story that still continues  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 78 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 72 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again