SELECT CONTENT

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 75 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:48 pm

These two are a special couple. Love the way they love.

Looking so forward to seeing pics of baby Green.

Do we know if she changed her last name?

ETA; yes she did. She changed her IG name to Matilda Green. I will change the name of the thread. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 75 Empty Re: Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:59 pm

Spoil Me Again wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BupaaOvgoPq/

@matootles:
The coolest thing ever is seeing your baby look like an actual baby. It has a head! And limbs! And little tiny hands and feet!
This moment makes all the tougher days of pregnancy worth it.
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH ALREADY LITTLE GREEN!

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 75 1f476  Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 75 1f60d

My heart. Love.

Ah my heart! So happy for them and little Green is going to have incredible parents! LOVE this  beatingheart

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 75 53302446_1950527361723081_3222729566872059988_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fcmh1-1.fna.fbcdn
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:13 pm

Wedding video! Ahhh their wedding and their love is so beautiful. Without a doubt the GOAT of bachelor franchise couples throughout bach history. The only Bachelor ever to give his FIR to his F1 and marry and theirs is the sweetest love story I've ever witnessed. Their love is inspiring  PINKHEART

Credit: @Matilda Green

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:22 pm

Crying tears of happiness for these two. I've never been more happy for two people from a tv-show who showed true love and are so rare and wonderful people. What a beautiful video. You can see their love and how much they love each other and will love their little Green    beatingheart

Love that they announced they were having a baby at their wedding and the reactions. Matty's dad Ken in the audience and he commented he is crying again - so sweet. Their baby is going to be so so so loved. Beautiful  PINKHEART  

Press play to watch. Matilda's words to Art are too beautiful and best thing is they are so true and been seen for 4 years with both of them. Love!

matootles Another wee snippet of our wedding... the announcement of Baby Green! By far one of the most memorable moments of the day. Thank you for capturing these moments @moonandbackco 

kenrice65 I cried!!!.....again!!!!xxx

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvdoZOpgni8/

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:23 pm

@AllAboutLove Thanks for posting this. I haven't watches this series but it makes my heart happy to see a love story.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:29 pm

@nd4reality bestbud! their love story is the best one I've ever watched. If you are ever able make sure to watch it. She was his FIR and his FR and he tripped all over himself literally around her. She even broke her arm falling off a horse on a GD and he was so worried and told her this and that if she had left then the whole show would have been over for him. Both such lovely people and giving and caring. Truest and sweetest love story ever  PINKHEART jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@nd4reality bestbud! their love story is the best one I've ever watched. If you are ever able make sure to watch it. She was his FIR and his FR and he tripped all over himself literally around her. She even broke her arm falling off a horse on a GD and he was so worried and told her this and that if she had left then the whole show would have been over for him. Both such lovely people and giving and caring. Truest and sweetest love story ever  PINKHEART jmo

I'll try and watch somewhere. yes

Its great when leads actually know what they want.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:43 pm

@nd4reality we have a thread for viewing links for International shows (it needs to be updated) but there's links for Bach NZ S1 for Art and Matilda's season (the vk.com link has all the episodes and no ads or popups. May need to have an account but it's free - VK is like Facebook in other countries). 

Also here is a website where there are links to watch the season if the above doesn't work

https://www1.swatchseries.to/the_bachelor_nz_/season-1
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Wedding video! Ahhh their wedding and their love is so beautiful. Without a doubt the GOAT of bachelor franchise couples throughout bach history. The only Bachelor ever to give his FIR to his F1 and marry and theirs is the sweetest love story I've ever witnessed. Their love is inspiring  PINKHEART

Thanks for sharing. Are you able to post their season?!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:26 pm

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 75 1551060131693
Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 75 Rsz-img-3800-d61c1507
https://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/weddings/110845879/matilda-rices-wedding-dress-secrets
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:55 pm

@AllAboutLove Thanks for posting the vids! So precious! Love this couple! They have been loving and laughing since day one!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:49 pm

You have to sign in to that website @AllAboutLove

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Art & Matilda Green - Bachelor New Zealand - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+37
Maddy
George1218
chrissy1295
AllAboutLove
Spoil Me Again