SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 10:12 pm

Continue here.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 12, 2015 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 10:12 pm

relaxing wrote:If Dr. Chris is spoiled by RS and was the name that a member here came up, I call foiler campaign and I'll believe that means it's Nick. beatingheart

Although Chris' looks don't appeal to me, I did like the pics of he and Kaitlyn In NY. Nice smiles, eye contact and body language. Also if he's one of her top guys I'll assume he's pretty great because I think anyone she likes and clicks with will be awesome.

But personally, I don't get a next Bachelor look or vibe from him preshow, JMO.

ETA oops just saw Alanna'a post, I was skimming before posting, so I'll just agree with anyone who posted similar thoughts

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 10:13 pm

reason wrote:Did we not see Nick in a photo where it looks like he was in a gallery with the night light outside and the highways passing by? or maybe I was wrong?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue May 12, 2015 10:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
reason wrote:Did we not see Nick in a photo where it looks like he was in a gallery with the night light outside and the highways passing by? or maybe I was wrong?

To answer this post: Nick met Kaitlyn at Chelsea Piers after the rap date. That wouldn't be the Met date. There's a one-on-one date in NYC that isn't accounted for.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 11:15 pm

Ben is now active on twitter if Chris is not there then he might be the winner still lot of sleuthing to until the end.  Has any one seen him at his practice lately?

Back to top Go down

Post by Final rose Tue May 12, 2015 11:24 pm

Chris was caught deleting photos on Instagram about 2 weeks before joe was caught doing the same thing and then the next day joe was active

Final rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 11:27 pm

Final rose wrote:Chris was caught deleting photos on Instagram about 2 weeks before joe was caught doing the same thing and then the next day joe was active

Well if Chris was caught deleting post and then went to private then the ball is up in the air so to speak. No one knows the final 1. Now yu'all keep sleuthing please

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 11:32 pm

reason wrote:
Final rose wrote:Chris was caught deleting photos on Instagram about 2 weeks before joe was caught doing the same thing and then the next day joe was active

Well if Chris was caught deleting post and then went to private then the ball is up in the air so to speak.  No one knows the final 1.  Now yu'all keep sleuthing please

CMIIW He was always private. Someone, I'm sorry I forget who, kept an eye on his IG and noticed the followers were less than they were the last time they checked.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 12, 2015 11:39 pm

Do you think Chris left before Joe because of this?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Final rose Wed May 13, 2015 12:22 am

IMO it would only make sense that Chris left before joe. I don't see a guy like joe with his EGO, arrogant attitude being able to stay away from SM for a long period of time. This is all speculation on my behalf. And that next week according to reality Steve was FRC. I hate to say It but according to joes SM presence he made it pretty far. Again this is just speculation and the information I have gathered on here.

Final rose

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed May 13, 2015 12:28 am

Final rose wrote:IMO  it would only make sense that Chris left before joe. I don't see a guy like joe with his EGO, arrogant attitude being able to stay away from SM for a long period of time. This is all speculation on my behalf. And that next week according to reality Steve was FRC.  I hate to say It but according to joes SM presence he made it pretty far. Again this is just speculation and the information I have gathered on here.

They probably advised all the final 6 to keep mum on SM but as someone pointed out it was derby weekend and Joe couldn't keep quite. He started tweeting beginning of May. Jared was spotted at the beach beginning of May. Chris was tagged in a photo on April 19th (see his thread), deleted pics on April 20th.

Ben, Shawn, Nick - F3 IMO

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Final rose Wed May 13, 2015 12:36 am

That makes sense. Ben h for Bach lead?? Or Chris? Chris Harrison had nothing but good things to say about Chris in his5 guys to watch article, but then again he had good things to say about joe as well. Who knows what will happen

Final rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 81 1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever