SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by just2relax Wed May 20, 2015 2:30 pm

I"m not sure if it's Chris Harrison's blog or an interview, but somewhere, someplace Chris H says "Kaitlyn can be her own worse enemy". Last time I heard him say that was about Juan Pablo. Gets me thinking.......

just2relax

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 20, 2015 2:53 pm

just2relax wrote:I"m not sure if it's Chris Harrison's blog or an interview, but somewhere, someplace Chris H says "Kaitlyn can be her own worse enemy".  Last time I heard him say that was about Juan Pablo.  Gets me thinking.......
Definitely interesting the wording he has and uses... even about who Kaitlyn kisses (first episode and others)

Snippet from the interview he did when he said this http://www.tvguide.com/news/bachelorette-chris-harrison-spoilers/

Kaitlyn kissed two guys. Were you surprised, and are they front-runners?
Harrison: I was a bit surprised it happened twice, but I will say this: If the person that Kaitlyn kisses is a front-runner, there will be a lot of front-runners this season. Normally, you might be able to discern who's on top because of who she's making out with, but that won't be the case this season.

That leads me to the super-tease for the season. First, Nick from Andi's season returns?!
Harrison: He comes back pretty early in the season, when we were in New York. It's definitely a sticking point for the guys because it's not just a guy, it's Nick. Anybody who's seen the show knows what Nick is like. Adding fuel to the fire would be an understatement. But part of it was jealousy because Kaitlyn decides if he should stay or not.

The tease also shows Kaitlyn telling the guys she had sex with one of them. This has to majorly affect the course of the season.
Harrison: Kaitlyn, in general, is very affectionate with the guys and in her words, she made a mistake and goes too far with one of them. It's definitely an issue. But the thing with Kaitlyn you'll see is that at times she can be her own worst enemy. She's a wonderful Bachelorette because she wears her heart on her sleeve and lays everything out and says what's on her mind, but the flip side is that can get you into trouble. Like the issue with the two Bachelorettes, the social media masses often pick the lowest hanging fruit and go for that shot because it's easy. It's going to be easy to say things about Kaitlyn, so we'll see how people react. If it were a guy, would it be any different? Part of the dynamic I love about this show is that there will be a debate and talk about this, and it's not such a bad thing.

The end of his answer is interesting because he is implying that it is going to be easy for people to pick apart Kaitlyn this season. Hopefully this doesn't lend to the ending but just the journey itself. She owns up to her mistakes which, IMO, is such a courageous and admirable thing to do, and does so even in the preview so not sure how to take what CH is saying (or not saying).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 2:56 pm

giggling  giggling  giggling CH us a good sales man he can sell the blind a lemon for a lime. I never believe what he says. He is one of the producers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 3:08 pm

These video previews for next week!

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/nee40jvuf20jw7wq6mbfxwlvfeklmza8/embed/?t=18

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/r6ea9kvaaxqf4otcz1_w3fj5laxzj42f/embed/

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/1qlfdwbjdmj6czudcxtnfhvywmek_edk/embed/

Got these from RS (who has a new post up, btw - where he confirms Nick as the guy she slept with and no she doesn't tell the guys, she just mentions it in her iTM. check it out!).

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed May 20, 2015 3:41 pm

Once this aired and America started freaking out and immediately blew up my Twitter with “Who did Kaitlyn sleep with,” I tweeted out that it was with Nick and she told the guys about it. That was partially right. I’ve known a couple weeks she slept with Nick before the overnight dates, hence the reason I alluded to it a couple times in yesterday’s column. But as I said in the first paragraph today, I had no idea they were gonna even show Nick in the season preview, let alone get into the sex stuff. I just figured we’d get quick shots of guys heads turning and then maybe a silhouette of a guy entering the show. So once they let it all out there in the preview, figured there’s no sense in keeping it to myself. Even though the preview doesn’t exactly allude to who it’s with, I can tell you the person she’s referencing have sex with is Nick. It happened on their date in Ireland.

However, the tricky editing will have you believe that sometime afterwards, she sat all the remaining guys down and told them. That didn’t happen. She never told any of the guys. I had heard about the sex between Kaitlyn and Nick which I knew to be true, but then had heard she admitted it in an ITM. That wasn’t 100% confirmed so I held onto it. Now after seeing the preview, what you hear is a voice over of Kaitlyn saying “we had sex,” which was from an ITM of her talking about it, not admitting it to the guys. They did not know. Just like none of the girls on Ben’s season had a clue he went skinny dipping with Courtney until the first teaser for the season ran, I’m sure last night was the first time any of the guys knew she slept with Nick during the show. I’m sure that makes them feel all warm and fuzzy inside. So yes, the editing makes you think she tells them. She didn’t. So I apologize for tweeting that out last night and also mentioning it during my interview this morning on the “Kidd Kraddick Morning Show.” Part of the reason why my column is a little late today as I’ve been speaking to a few sources this morning getting this straightened out. So it will be revealed she slept with Nick, but only in an ITM, not to the rest of the guys.

And when you think about that logically, it makes the most sense as well. Who the hell would stick around on that show knowing she slept with Nick the first 1-on-1 date she had? Look at Chris Harrison’s TVGuide.com interview today where the interviewer specifically says “Kaitlyn tells the guys,” and Chris really doesn’t acknowledge that part of the question. He dances around it and then switches to talking about the type of person Kaitlyn is. It makes no sense for Kaitlyn to tell them, nor would it make sense for any of them to even stick around after that thinking they had a chance if she did. Hope that clears it up for you.

Source:RS
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by geo55 Wed May 20, 2015 3:51 pm

Kaitlyn new people blog

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-blog-premiere-part-2
geo55
geo55

Female Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 20, 2015 4:04 pm

Thanks for posting! I love how she writes, I can hear her speaking! But I don't appreciate her promising love and talking about Shawn, knowing how this is all going down. She's still awesome though laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 4:06 pm

Interesting to quote her like when a certain someone shows up out of nowhere? Interesting what do you all make of that quote?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 4:10 pm

Thanks to the person who sent me this. yes  handwave

shawn_booth18 IG

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 917540_627038953999886_142190185_n

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 54 Pics10082

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 4:14 pm

That is not the same sweater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 4:27 pm

reason wrote:
That is not the same sweater.

Maybe he washed it with red socks before the show? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 81 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 67 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever