SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 12:01 am

OnePromise wrote:Not to rain on the parade, because I would like nothing better than to find out Kaitlyn is happy with her F1, but does anyone know if when Brad chose no one he still had SH weekends? And if not, would they do that to keep people guessing?

I don't think that they would have done that with Brad, but I do wonder a little bit if they are doing that with Kaitlyn. Just because Nick's tweet of flying followed by Kaitlyn snap-chatting a picture of a stereotypical safe house seems a bit...obvious? Especially if they are supposedly trying to foil RS. That said, I'm sure that a very small minority of people would even make that connection so who knows?

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 24, 2015 12:11 am

Shawn likes to wear socks. Can't remember what interview/podcast or recap, but it was mentioned that he has a great sock game going on (his socks were talked about from first episode part 2 with Kaitlyn). Also, based on the s/cap of Shawn running in the golf course in Ireland he is wearing socks as well? Maybe being from CT he gets cold feet? If Shawn is possible F1 then I could see him wearing his socks. laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 12:13 am

So if it is 25C Why wouldl he need sock?  sorry dont understand that at all. 25C where I am at you could walk butt naked and have a towel to wipe the sweat.

Last edited by reason on Sun May 24, 2015 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 24, 2015 12:14 am

Anyone that lives in a cold climate, would not wear socks in 85 degree weather. That's my personal opinion. Heck we don't wear socks in 50 degree weather.

It could be a handler?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Sun May 24, 2015 12:30 am

First time post but LONG time, diehard reader of your wonderful forum.

Just wanted to say I am from Vancouver, and I have family who live in Leduc.  (Mom and dad have friends of friends, that know Kaitlyn's mom and dad.......not much of a connection to help me in anyway, but kinda cool none the less)

I know it was really hot there today so maybe that is where the picture originated from.  (I feel she is definitely in Canada due to her reference of asking what the weather is like for the Americans)

I must say I hope Nick is with her, and was so excited when I saw his planes.  I have liked him from the beginning of Andi's season and absolutely hated the edit he was given (and how that edit could destroy his perception with the masses)

Anyways just my 2cents....back to reading! Smiley

Last edited by Dying2share on Sun May 24, 2015 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 24, 2015 12:32 am

IA it is very odd to do in a hot place. Only random connection I could think of was Shawn and his socks.

I guess my thought was my SO - he wears socks no matter how hot it is and comes from a cold climate. I've gotten used to it over the decades but it is a running joke in our family and with his friends who give him a hard time that even if it is 120 degrees out you won't get him to take off his socks even if he is in just shorts outside. It's made for a lot of jokes over the years. giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 24, 2015 12:34 am

Has Shawn been spotted anywhere these past few days?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 24, 2015 12:39 am

nutty1 wrote:Has Shawn been spotted anywhere these past few days?
No and I've been looking. I saw that Ronnie from last year and one of his best friends was hanging with Shawn's sis but no pics of Shawn. We'll see who surfaces and when, so should be a much more fun season than I originally thought.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun May 24, 2015 12:45 am

emusha wrote:
Beagle wrote:Ali and Roberto met in Palm Springs also. I remember Ali telling the story that she was freaking out one time she was driving there and she was calling Roberto because someone had recognized her and apparently they were following her and she didn't know what to do.
hmm i also remember that story and 
today the temp is cooler (low 70ies) around the larger LA area 
while temp is closer to 25C i.e. 77F about an hour ago around Palm Springs ...
so according to the temp and based on past locations they've used for SH K could be around Palm Springs area.

I was thinking it might be Palm Springs/desert also. I live in the San Fernando Valley not really far from either Santa Monica or Agoura. It was cooler here, maybe 71 at most and a bit overcast much of the day. The beach/Santa Monica was probably cooler. Agoura might have been a tad warmer.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 24, 2015 12:47 am

nutty1 wrote:Has Shawn been spotted anywhere these past few days?
No sightings of him. He has only tweeted around the same time that Kaitlyn tweeted today. He has not posted or liked anything on IG either and nor has Kaitlyn. (Nick has though, and just did again not too long ago a pic of a girl).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 24, 2015 12:47 am

It is also possible that she pulled a Charlie and is dating both of them in private. It's so hard to rule anything out because RS has no specifics about that last day and seems to be speaking out of both sides of his mouth when it comes to Nick's reaction, which tells me he's just speculating and doesn't have any actual sources. That means that there are actually four potential endings to the show (Shawn, Nick, no one, or dating both), which makes it a little more exciting for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun May 24, 2015 12:49 am

Dying2share wrote:First time post but LONG time, diehard reader of your wonderful forum.

Just wanted to say I am from Vancouver, and I have family who live in Leduc.  (Mom and dad have friends of friends, that know Kaitlyn's mom and dad.......not much of a connection to help me in anyway, but kinda cool none the less)

I know it was really hot there today so maybe that is where the picture originated from.  (I feel she is definitely in Canada due to her reference of asking what the weather is like for the Americans)

I must say I hope Nick is with her, and was so excited when I saw his planes.  I have liked him from the beginning of Andi's season and absolutely hated the edit he was given (and how that edit could destroy his perception with the masses)

Anyways just my 2cents....back to reading! Smiley
handwave Welcomeparty! welcomesign
It's nice to have another Vancouver girl join the party! Leduc is just wee is it not? Would a place with a pool stand out?
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #4 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing* - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
paperpromise
pavalygurl
dw_a_mom
nd4reality
robinvi
Al
Nonina430
Brill
Cecilia
kdawng
Beeleever