SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2015 10:31 am

Discuss edit here! Sleuth away!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Thu May 14, 2015 10:32 am

Thanks GA.  Smiley

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu May 14, 2015 10:57 am

In various promos:

Chris is heard saying "this could get ugly" and, in another, there are crickets over him and Britt. 

CH says "there will be a vote" with camera then panning to couch with Chris, Jared, Shawn. Appears to be about Bette vote but could be about next TB. 

1st promo begins with music from "Roswell" which has a sensual feel in keeping with "50 shades..." Lyrics "I won't lie to you".  Then edit moves to fast forward type mode of limo exits and "cray cray cray".  Note: this particular piece of music was used in a Roswell epi that included a dream sequence where a female character dreamed herself dancing.

Pic edit: the Britt promo pic currently on the forum banner looks to me like Britt has a fake pregnancy belly. giggling

Thoughts?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue May 19, 2015 11:28 am

Ooooohhhh... I was NOT going to bother this season, but... what the heck.

Stated this on the other thread. I do not know the outcome (i.e. spoilers) and just guessing on the stuff I am seeing in episode 1.

Not sure which gal will be Zee Bachelorette tonight, but my money is on Kaitlyn staying right now... and Britt making use of Tanner's tissues. (Or was it soap for a future shower, as Kaitlyn thought?) Well... Britt implied that she is not going to cry just because she was the "cryer" last season.

Oh... who am I kidding? This whole forum thread pretty much "gives it away".

I must point out that Britt was OVER-dressed this episode, as if she is going to an inauguration ball. Kaitlyn LOOKED more like a "typical" Bachelorette. Also Britt didn't seem all that committed. It was as if she was being paid by the hour anyway.

Equally amusing is how many times the guys used "wife" around Britt, one even calling her a "trophy wife". (Hello? Is Ryan Bowers anywhere here?) Like Andy the Dorf, Britt eagerly tells us "I'm ready to meet my husband". Is it my imagination or is every guy who was "undecided" later saying he favors Britt, as if she's the one you choose when you are not sure? I also loved how both "daddies"... Jonathan and Justin (despite dumping the balloons on Kaitlyn) made a B-line to Britt so they can have a shot at being the next Jason/Juan. Needless to say, I don't think Ryan the Drunk was the only one NOT thinking wedding bells with these two 'ettes when he stepped out of the limo.

OK... the guys in their limo order and, no, I am NOT holding back with the snark.

Ben H.
Has that "cute" face like Desiree's Drew, only a brunette. Of course, he's first out because he wants the Bachelor gig sssssssooooo badly. His comments are carefully planned: "I'm looking forward to a great season". Hugs each gal equally, comments he favored Kaitlyn at first, but also likes Britt. Awwww... he wuvs them equally. Or... rather... either will do as long as he stays long enough to enjoy this "great season". Even so, the cameraman gave us a nice close-up of his holding Kaitlyn's hand during their sit-down so viewers can also say "awwwww". Too bad Chris Harrison wasn't giving us a "live" play-by-play like he did with last season's premier, since I am sure he would milk Benny Boy all the way to the bank like he did Britt.

Jonathan
Gets the intro-bio, showing off his tattoos (most of the intro-bio guys had them) and The Cute Kid, although we later learn that Justin is a daddy too... and both were coached by Mister Harrison to promote Britt so they can have a shot at being the next Jason/Juan. Britt will make a wonderful step-mommy. (Ooooh.... I so want to see her find W-U-V on Bachelor In Paradise later if she loses to Kaitlyn. Not that I will be 100% certain she loses until tonight.) My guess is that Jonathan has a better shot than Justin being a future lead since he gets to play Narrator a lot.

Clint
Hugs Britt and impresses with his "ruggedness". Made the great picture for Kaitlyn though... of the Triceratops with Harrison riding it.

Ryan Beee
Another from the first limo who was coached to hug Britt first so that Kaitlyn is all nervous. Apparently he must have been boring on screen since he is another Find Waldo the rest of the evening.

Jared
Gets an intro-bio shot in Rhode Island as the "intelligent metro-sexual" who actually resides in a house or apartment rather than the gym. He also wants to be the next lead, since he tells us he is looking for love (rather than Kaitlyn or Britt specifically... and may not care who spares him each rose ceremony as long as he finds love... somewhere). Key quote later with the gals: "Love Man is my alter ego". Not sure if that is a stock line that suggests more than he delivers behind closed doors or he really does "channel" his Inner Otis Redding full throttle. (See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ZdheRKzMk ) Even so, a session with Shawn EEEE would not hurt, just in case he has any "obstacles" to overcome in terms of performance.

Kupah
Favors Britt, as all of the first limo folk do (so Kaitlyn is kept on edge). He is another Narrator they want to keep for a little while.

Brady
The Nashville singer in his intro-bio. Says he feels like he's in 7th grade meeting these gals. (No comment here. I'll bite my tongue.) Tells Britt (paraphrasing) "You're not only beautiful on the outside, but also inside". What is curious here is that the camera is focused on Kaitlyn standing there listening and NOT Britt. Huh????

Cory
Arrives just after Kaitlyn complains about this being The Britt Show and he gravitates toward her for a change. Britt, in due course, chimes in that she's hot for him despite Kaitlyn being favored. Mostly Cory (or is it CorEy?) is another narrator.

Ian
His intro-bio is another "struggle story"... his injury stopped his marathon achievements, but he's making a comeback. (Cue the shot of him "contemplating" on screen.) He has a slight "stalker" vibe since he made up his mind Kaitlyn is "IT". No indecisiveness here. Even whispers it to Kaitlyn, yet she doesn't look terribly "gooey" around him in their sit-down. Yeah... me thinks... he wants The Lead and she senses that.

JJ
Another Narrator who can't make up his mind. He came here for Kaitlyn, but suddenly "fell in love" with Britt. Oh really????

Ryan Emmmmmm
The Drunk... and Chris Harrison wants him outta-here. (Even has his Triceratops available for transport.) Apparently Ryan doesn't seem terribly upset about leaving. Oddly... he seems to think the other guys are all gay... and is behaving as a homophobic (regardless if there is any "reason" to be). Then again... the way Kaitlyn comments about him grabbing her rear-end suggests that she may not have been the first that evening... and Britt's rear-end was NOT among the others touched. Oooooohhh... I would have loved seeing Ryan stay longer just to analyze his "body language" this season. Better yet, have Shawn EEEE analyze him.

Bradley
Another Narrator distinguished only by his red head-band. Otherwise he blends in with the woodwork.

Daniel
Dances out of the limo... and narrates a little.

Josh
The Stripper in his bio-intro. What cracks me up is that he is covered from head to toe with tattoos, as if the ladies at the club all autographed their names on him. Kaitlyn tells us "my husband could be here" just about the time HE arrives... and later jokes that Britt can have "this one".

Joe
He and Joshua are the two Rural Boys getting intro-bios, suggesting that they are prime candidates for either Kaitlyn or Britt since they wooed Chris last season. Kentucky moonshine with this one and Kaitlyn is not shy about taking a swig, even if it is "warm". Gets the soft guitar music when he sits with Kaitlyn later, as somebody that production is thinking of as a "maybe" lead.

Justin
He gives Kaitlyn a ton of balloons so she can fly like Mary Poppins, but later focuses in his sit-down with Britt so he can discuss The Kid.

Tanner
Brings the tissues for Britt the moment she fusses that Kaitlyn gets to play Material Girl this episode.

Shawn Beee
Where to begin? Either he is a key frontrunner / "maybe F1" or the editors are deliberately editing him in a way to screw with my head.
1.) He starts out with a "group hug" so both ladies can feel equally enthralled (and cop a feel of him). Then he lifts Britt rather energetically so she can think he's focused on her initially... and then force her to later sob in PI about the way he instantly zooms in on Kaitlyn (being the one he came to see).
2.) Not sure if this was all splice and dice editing or it happened in "real time"... After he enters the mansion, Kaitlyn wanders in after him... as if experiencing some sort of "afterglow". However, Britt tells viewers that she is just competitive about being The Bachelorette and wants a head start. Regardless, Miss Former Nelly Nervous now wants to be Bachelorette more than ever before.
3.) Amidst a spate of "indecisive" talk among the guys, Shawn tells us in  PI: "I believe in love at first sight and I actually think that it might have happened when I first saw Kaitlyn out of the limo". Then... *edit splice*... Justin tells the guys about being impressed with Kaitlyn out of the limo, but now he is split 50/50. What is interesting here is that Justin sounds quite a bit like Shawn, enough so that casual viewers may still think Shawn is the one talking (a.k.a. about being split 50/50) when it is obvious that Justin's mouth is the one moving on screen. Adding to this, Tony talks much the same immediately after this, again about being not sure of which lady he'll pick. Yet Shawn already made up his mind despite what "they" want you to think.
4.) During their sitdown later (strolling hand and hand to their Private Spot), the two gooey talk about each having a niece and a nephew... and I am not sure if the picture Shawn pulls out is one a little kid doodled on or one he did himself in the mens room just before sitting with Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn then PIs about butterflies and also "this is the closest I have felt to love at first sight".
Oh bruthah. Here we go again. Is this all editing manipulation to fool idiots like me who over-analyze this stupid show? I tell ya, these editors are sique, sique, sique. Earlier Kaitlyn tells us that she wants the feelings of both her and a guy to be "mutual" and that she "wants to be as excited about (them) coming out of the limo as when I talk to them".

David
Oh... he "likes" Kaitlyn too.

Corey
Not to be confused with Cory. Um... I am confused about these two. Did I even identify the right one above?

Tony
I hope he lasts a few episodes. He is most fascinating. Does yoga with minimal clothing to please ABC censors, but I bet he favors his yoga au natural. Likewise, his massage scene in his intro-bio is even more fully clothed, but I am sure he also offers "un-draped" for both client and masseur if so desired. In any case, he is not one of the guys Shawn EEEE needs to analyze, since I am sure he has the Tantra part all figured out. He is a "healer" who puts his hands over the voting booths. He senses that Britt loves her hugs and I am quite sure he is skilled at the Art of Touch in more ways than one... just not sure if Britt can handle all of the stimulation.

Chris
The dentist who arrives in a cupcake, but is too many seasons too late. Ashley Hebert is married with a kid already. He comments on Kaitlyn's "super smart a** humor", which means he gives his own share this season... and will be lots of fun to watch. Their sit-down was rather lengthy and involved plenty of close-ups of them touching, so you know he goes far. Heck, he could even be a finalist, although this first episode has me more focused on Shawn Beee unless things change later... and/or Britt is the Bachelorette.

Shawn EEEE
Nevermind the Cadillac DeVille (classic '69?) hot-tub. I am more interested in his occupation. Is his "amateur sex coach" work strictly verbal or physically involved "Sacred Intimate"? I hope he stays long enough to analyze the other guys... and BOTH Kaitlyn and Britt.

Joshua
Another Rugged Rural Guy with an intro-bio... and a moose's head. Compares love with welding. "Sparks are gonna fly".

Ben Zeeee
Is a bit of a ZZZZZZZ to watch. His intro-bio showcases his athlete weight-lifting for possible NFL status. Lost his mommy, but I didn't feel as "moved" as I did with the other Bachelor wannabee Ian. Likes to jog shirtless like so many past contestants eager for the lead role.

Anybody I missed here? Otherwise, I am all ready for tonight.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed May 20, 2015 10:24 am

Episode 2... Is there trouble in paradise?

Once again, I am avoiding the spoilers and just commenting on What I See On This Silly Show.

Will our "storyline" unfold the way I am spec-U-lating here? Maybe. Maybe not. If anything, I aim to amuse. Yee fellow readers can just read and roll your eyes... laugh out loud!

*sniff sniff*

Poor Britt is gone... but she won't be lonely. Over the end credits, Brady (who left Kaitlyn's rose ceremony) is searching for her... and ready to sing her a song.

One crazy thought entered my head. (Uh NO! Here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Will either Kaitlyn OR Shawn be doing the same thing Brady is doing... seeking a second chance? At this point, I have thrown in the towel and can not see anybody else with her at the end of this. Well... except maybe Nick Vail. What's he doing in the promos? Also is Shawn borrowing Nick's polka dot socks this season?

Oh there's trouble in paradise, I'm afraid... and not just in the men's wardrobe department. We are NOT getting the straightforward show that we are used to. In the seasonal promo shown late this episode, we are treated to lots of sex talk... and shots inside churches too. The ol' themes of "traditional" marriage, conservative backgrounds *versus* lustful "needs" that need satisfied behind closed doors. Kaitlyn once told Jimmy Kimmel that she could not be jealous of "God made him Bachelor for a reason" Chris Soules "sampling" other ladies at Fantasy Suite Time because "that's part of the process". (What can we say? Canadians... they're the best!) On the promo, she voice-overs "I don't care what people say or think, but this (will be?) a marriage and part of it is intimacy".

Have to bring up her French kiss with dentist cupcake Chris (this season's Chris, not to be confused with the one she rolled in a Costco bubble last season) that several guys observed and all reacted with scorn and disgust. (In the promo, she admits to "kissing ALL of them". No doubt another Chris... Mister Harrison... is chiming: "Well, she didn't kiss ME!") All of this FEELS like "foreshadowing" of guys learning directly from HER that this Bachelorette is hardly the "virginal" home-body that Kentucky Joe and Idaho Joshua were expecting in their intro-bios.

... and, yet, that metal rose that Idaho Joshua welded and presented to her is something she is hoping for this season. She wants a guy who will except her without falling apart like a real rose's pedals. He needs to be a Man Of Steel. (Oh yeah... one other thing. Joshua said "love equals welding. Sparks are gonna fly.")

As the guys watch Chris making out with her, we hear: "You can't judge a book by its cupcake". (Cute homage to Ashley Hebert's season. She told JP that she liked "sweet things", despite being a dentist.) As "hot" as it was, she was literally melting with Shawn B. (also in front of the same roaring mansion fire place) just after she gave him the First Impression Rose. She says BOTH Chris and Shawn are "cute", but The Way She Says It is very different. One has her completely intoxicated... and without the aid of Kentucky Joe's moonshine. (Oh yes... moonshine and steel roses. We can't say that Joe and Joshua haven't served a purpose this season.)

I have to backtrack... to the end credits on Monday's show. Britt is talking to the OTHER Shawn, Shawn E. He tells her, point blank: "I'm a sex coach. Is that OK?" Britt blushes. I still chuckle over that moment, especially in regards to all of the sex talk in the seasonal promo. No, Kaitlyn should NOT have eliminated THAT Shawn so early. She may need him.

At the rose ceremony, Tanner states: "No one knows where they stand at all."
Answer: somewhere behind Shawn B.

Good grief! That boy was EVERYWHERE at the start of this show.

In the promos at the start of the show, Mister Harrison narrates his limo arrival as "most eligible men in America". (They did the same with Ali's Roberto, as I recall.) After Kaitlyn says "my husband is in that room", Shawn says... right after... that Kaitlyn is "the best fit for the Bachelorette".

On the show, Harrison arrives to inform Kaitlyn of her position. She is very sympathetic towards Britt and he comforts her in knowing that Britt handled it well.
Harrison: You think your husband might be in that room?"
Kaitlyn: I felt that already... yes.
Harrison: Then we are off to a good start.
Yes... this is a good start. Not that it will be an easy road to the finish line this season.

Kaitlyn calls her mom on the phone, crying over the news.
The next shot shows guys talking, then Shawn is shown in PI again: "I have no clue what's gonna happen tonight. It makes me a little nervous because I told Britt that I was here for Kaitlyn. I am hoping and praying that Kaitlyn is the Bachelorette."
Next shot has Kaitlyn again crying so happy to be Bachelorette on the phone.
Mom is heard saying "Go meet my future son in law"

In front of the guys, Harrison says as the camera zooms in on Shawn: "you chose a woman that... my true hope is that... one of you gentlemen will find everlasting love with."
After Kaitlyn enters the room, Shawn is again showcased... and gives a sigh of relief with a sign of the cross in his PI session. (Another religious "sign" tossed into our storyline.)
Kaitlyn says her heart is pounding out of her chest when Shawn is shown... again.

Oh... I guess there are OTHER guys on this show too and they will each get their 15 minutes of fame here. Mostly, however, the seasonal promo is focused on Chris vs. Shawn vs. Nick. Oh yes... Nick. We can not forget him. He shocked All Of America by telling Andi that they "made love" on her After The Final Rose show. Josh just LOVED hearing that. (Note we have both a Joshua and a Josh this season for good measure... one who welds roses and one who is a stripper who satisfies every lady's fantasy. Mike Fleiss just loves "interconnecting" the seasons.)

So... who does she "go too far with"? Shawn, who is likely her Final One anyway? Chris? Nick? Prince Farming last season (a.k.a. tent under the full moon when "crying, mascara running, false eyelashes, I am a virgin" Ashley was not visiting him... or in the fantasy suite sometime after the monkey urinated on him and before the Bali rooster crowed three times)?

Yet... as Drunk Ryan learned on Monday's show... just as David Good learned with another Canadian, Jillian Harris, back in 2009... "I'm not THAT kind of girl".

Now...

Let's all take some time and... "make love"... like it is 1969 and gasoline is less than 50 cents a gallon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioFRJBxDhjg

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 23, 2015 7:08 pm

Do we know if the editing team/producers have changed this season ? I just get the feeling that they are more obvious this season.
As one example - Brady. If the spoiler that Brady is with Britt now after the show is true, notice that they made it very obvious that Brady came on the show for Britt, that Britt and he had so much in common and more importantly that Britt thought there was a deep connection and that is one of the reasons why she wanted to stay on as the B'ette. Very obvious editing.
Another example of obvious editing was them showing Shawns 1on1 time and then immediately following this up by her going off to get the FIR. In past seasons the edit kept a bit of space between the FIR recipient and their 1on1 time with the lead to create suspense. This season it seems as though the editing is more obvious.
Both girls were shown talking to their front runners (Shawn and Brody respectively) followed by PIs stating that that those were the guys that they wished to be the lead for.
Thoughts ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 23, 2015 7:28 pm

They had a less amount of time to get the desired storyline for the first episode for both women. 
Usually you have the allotted time to paint the storyline for one main, this time they had to divide the time amongst two women.
They had to show limo exits/intros for both women. This took longer. They had to show human pet tricks, desired silly drama, the voting, the women's reactions.  All this took up time normally spent showing more interactions between the main and the suckers  cast.
So, imo, all it was was speeding up the process in the allotted time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat May 23, 2015 8:46 pm

A lot of what I am posting here is speculation, since I haven't been following The Spoilers. Just watching the show episode by episode.

What struck me, re-watching episode 1, were the previews emphasizing these critical lines:

Britt starts out early saying "I'm here to meet my husband"
Then she says "I am so close to *this thing* that I wanted so badly, that I would just hate for *this* to be the beginning of the end".

Her talk is about "things" and "this". Although she may find love with Brady, that is not what the editors suggest she is initially looking for. Yes, she wants to "meet" her husband, but "this" (whatever "this" is... the Bachelorette role?) is more important.

I really like Britt and would love to see her carry a season, but I am not sure if she's certain of what she wants yet.

In total contrast, Kaitlyn says in the exact same promo starting episode 1: "The thought of not seeing these guys again, I feel sick to my stomach."

It is clear Kaitlyn "found" somebody and is VERY worried about not seeing him again.

I also suspect... as pointed out in the episode 2 seasonal promo... that HE is the one she doesn't wait until the Fantasy Suite to "consummate" her relationship with... and feels guilty about "cheating" on the other guys competing with him. (However, I don't think she tells them as it appears. That is all "frankenbyte" editing... OR... she is talking about Chris Soules last season or another ex-boyfriend in a story being related to the guys. However, it is clear the editors tossed "we had sex" in there to clarify that she did not wait like MOST leads... not that ALL other leads did.)

As pointed out here in the ET interview (see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5WFNl_hhDU ), she does not answer the question as to whether or not she and Nick had sex. She just says she is not ashamed for having sex with SOMEBODY, but regrets its TIMING. This leads me to believe that HE is somebody she is either STILL in a relationship with post-show or (if she is alone as so many are speculating) he decided to reject her.

I really think Nick is just playing the role of Bentley this season. When Bentley visited Hong Kong and Ashley Hebert told the guys about being in love with him and needing "closure", the guys got all mad. Likewise, this crop of guys are upset about Kaitlyn previously "dating" (or not) Nick and his behavior ("Don't make out with the girl I like before I do"). Yet she is likely already involved with somebody else... just as Jordan Paul Rosenbaum was clearly Ashley's frontrunner with or without Bentley in the picture. Yet both Bentley and Nick are smokescreens to distract the competing guys from knowing who the actual Final One frontrunner is. (Smokescreens: where there's smoke, there's fire... only the guys may not see where it is brewing) On Ben's season, they just simply showed the skinnydip with Courtney in its full glory and the competing ladies just reacted surprised when seeing it on TV. Yet he still chose Courtney in the end anyway.

Speaking of Nick, I am reminded of Jared saying in the promo: "I'm here to fulfill my relationship with Kaitlyn. Nick has no bearing on that, man." This is an interesting line when you backtrack to his intro-bio of episode 1 shot in snowy Rhode Island. He says he will be a "Love Man Superman" who will rescue the Bachelorette from "all evil men". Yet, in the promo, the guys question if Nick is "evil" (not really evil, but you know what I mean, Bachelor speak) and Jared doesn't give a s***t.

Even more interesting about Jared is that he comes clean with Kaitlyn saying that he voted for Britt and wants to give Kaitlyn the chance now. (She spares him... as The last rose a the ceremony.) However, his intro-bio in Rhode Island has him clearly focused on Kaitlyn. This guy changes his mind frequently... as do quite a few guys, who were more concerned about those who "voted for Britt" accepting roses by Kaitlyn at the rose ceremony. Yet many of these guys were not showing signs of actually being "worried" about not continuing a RELATIONSHIP with her. It appears they are more concerned about being on TV than anything else.

Jared does say something VERY wise in his intro-bio though. "There HAS to be chemistry and a true connection." Obviously he THOUGHT he might find it with Kaitlyn and didn't... and picked Britt. This raises the question: Why is he still on the show?

Also in episode 1, one of the Corys (Cory or Corey) asks (paraphrasing) "do you choose the one YOU like the most or the one who likes YOU the most?... at the end of the day you should choose who you think likes you the most." (So you can stay on the show.) Something about that wording bothers me. Love is a two-way, not one way, street.

PS: Hey! Thanks for the "likes" on my two previous posts. At least not everybody here thinks I am completely off my rocker.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 23, 2015 10:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:Do we know if the editing team/producers have changed this season ? I just get the feeling that they are more obvious this season.
As one example - Brady. If the spoiler that Brady is with Britt now after the show is true, notice that they made it very obvious that Brady came on the show for Britt, that Britt and he had so much in common and more importantly that Britt thought there was a deep connection and that is one of the reasons why she wanted to stay on as the B'ette. Very obvious editing.
Another example of obvious editing was them showing Shawns 1on1 time and then immediately following this up by her going off to get the FIR. In past seasons the edit kept a bit of space between the FIR recipient and their 1on1 time with the lead to create suspense. This season it seems as though the editing is more obvious.
Both girls were shown talking to their front runners (Shawn and Brody respectively) followed by PIs stating that that those were the guys that they wished to be the lead for.
Thoughts ?

IMO Brady was also very familiar with who Britt was. There is no proof that they met or spoke prior to however as soon as his name was uncovered, a couple of days after Chris'/W FRC, we it was noted that Britt was the last person he followed. Not Kaitlyn and Britt, just Britt. Since we didn't sleuth him prior to, we have no idea how long he was following her. Did he watch Chris' season, or was he told during casting she was going to be the 'ette? IDK, But I'm sure he did his homework prior to leaving for filming. It seems to have paid off!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun May 24, 2015 3:45 pm

*chuckle chuckle*

Access Hollywood interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X97SR48mr2I

Bill: Can we ask if just one of you go on to find love?
Kaitlyn: Yeah (then looks at Britt) Maybe we both do.
Britt: Maybe we both do. (after a pause and some gesturing) Maybe no one does. You'll have to watch.

Oh well... might as well enjoy the ride while it lasts... regardless whether if it is a disaster or a happy ending.

Thought I would add more snippets of dialogue. Not that it matters much.

When Brady shows up

Britt says: "I almost feel bad being so excited because Kaitlyn is so nervous. She doesn't seem quite herself and that's kinda sad."

When Josh the stripper arrives

Kaitlyn says "my husband could be here."
Soon Josh gets her hands all over his bare chest. Although she is eager to toss him over to Britt, I think we "get" what Kaitlyn wants in a future husband.

Then Shawn-Boy arrives...

Right before his arrival, Tanner gives Britt some tissues in case she cries... ha ha!

Even though she already met Brady out of the limo, Britt comments on Shawn: "Let's talk about Shawn. There is something about him that in just gold. I want him around. He made me feel something that I'll like to check out a little bit."

Later: "Wow. I liked him a lot. He came here wishing it was Kaitlyn, which is his prerogative of course. He's allowed to think that. He's allowed to say that... um... but it doesn't feel great." However Britt says this in the same setting as the earlier lines, which right away tells me there is some staging and re-editing going on here.

Per Kaitlyn, "Shawn gives me the feeling that I was looking for tonight".
After his limo arrival, she follows him into the mansion...
(heavy breathing) "Huh huh huh huh. Hey guys! I just snuck in here to say *hi*... and you guys are SSSSSOOOOO handsome! It won't be too much longer, but you guys are killing it! Hee hee."

Shawn later that episode... his LAFS line:

"I believe in love at first sight and I really think it might have happened tonight when I saw Kaitlyn out of the limo."

Back to back Shawn and Brady sit-downs:

Shawn (walking arm and arm with her): What's goin' on?
Kaitlyn: I don't really know.
S: 25 guys here. You probably had work Friday night...
K: You smell delightful.
S: Thank you.
K in PI: Shawn gives me butterflies and I keep thinking about him all night... and I'm... oh... can't wait to talk to him again.
S (seated now): I have a nephew and a niece.
K: Me too!
S: Oh yea? What are their names?
K: Sydney and Brody.
S (jokingly): Those are the same names as mine. (Both laugh... she mutters another duo name Frank and ?)
K: Are you serious?
S: Luke and Ala (sp?) And actually my nephew Luke... (reaches into his sportscoat)
K: Is this a picture?
S: Not a picture, but a picture he drew of you. (She laughs) I think it is spot on, right?
K: It is like looking at a mirror.
S: I look like... (garbled) I think it is supposed to be me giving you a flower, a yellow flower.
K: You know what that is?
S: It kinda looks like me holding a sword, but...
K: Oh my gawd, a present...
Kaityln's LAFS line: In this moment, I feel good. This is the closest I felt to love at first sight.
K to S: What do you think of two Bachlorettes? Honestly.
S: Honestly, I came for you. So... I mean... it is what it is. It is part of the process. You are the reason I am here.
K in PI: Before tonight, I just wanted to be Bachelorette. Now I HAVE to be Bachelorette. These guys are amazing.

Brady: Honestly, I'm really glad to be here.
Britt: Really?
Brady: I'm from Nashville.
Britt: Yeah! I've just been to Nashville. What if I just bumped into you?
Brady: I would have tried to say something and then I would have messed up my words. (PI session) On a scale of 1 to 10, I think Britt is a solid billion. (Back to the conversation) I played a lot of sports growing up. I got the chance to play with the Cardinals in Miami.
Britt: Are you serious? I like baseball games, but I'll be totally honest. It might be more for the social, like...
Brady: No honestly, that's what I love about baseball games. Just chill, grab a hot-dog, talk... and then something happens and you are, like...
Britt: Yeah, what just happened?
Brady: What just happened, yeah. And then when I was done, honestly, I was like... I was praying what I should do with my life.
Britt: Is that what you do? Good.
Brady: All I write about is, like, spiritual things and the old school
Britt: That's good. Those are the most important things to write. (in PI session) I feel with Brady a connection on a deep level. Knowing about the things that make us who we are. I need to figure him out. I want to know who he is. I need to stay. I need to be the Bachelorette. These guys are so cool. One of these might be mine, which is crazy.

The first impression rose:

Just before she gives him the rose, they have a short session where she says she feels bad for Britt losing, but we don't hear the full conversation. He responds "You should be happy all of these guys wanted you here." (Actually, this scene is more interesting for her facial expressions.)

Kaitlyn PI: I've made so many amazing connections with so many of the guys.
To Shawn: May I steal you away for two seconds?
S: You can.
K PI: But there's one that stands out to me.
K to S: How are you feeling?
S: Um... a little nervous.
K (grinning): Why?
S (grinning and wiggling his hands behind her): I've already crushed on you pretty hard.
K: Yeah?... ha ha. It is weird isn't it?
S (looking down all nervous): It has never happened to me. (looks at her) So...
K: I know. (directly to him) I am... really.. attracted to you.
S: Oooohhh
K: And I am really excited... and I can't wait to take you on a date and there are so many things and... will you accept this rose?
S: Absolutely
K: Yeah?
S: Yeah.
K PI: There's just something about Shawn and me that... oh he's cuuuuute... (slushy orchestration as they smooch) Kissing Shawn is like having The First Kiss in, like, Elementary (eyes roll) I have all of those same stupid little butterfly feelings where I'm like... Oh! Is that what that feels like, to kiss somebody again? Oh... (covers her face) I'm so nervous.
K to S: You feel good?
S: I do. I haven't been this happy in a long time.
K VO: I was worried that some of these guys wouldn't want me as the Bachelorette, but I don't feel that way anymore and I couldn't be happier.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 12:21 pm

emusha wrote:
Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I did mention that I thought that the edit was very in your face in the Edit thread a few days back. Some put it down to the fact that they needed to get the information out there because of the 2 leads. Which I disagree with. They even clubbed the 1on1 time of Shawn and Kaitlyn back to back with 1on1 time of Britt and Brady. They as good was said  "here, watch this, its all you really need to know in the chaos all around".
JMO

Agreed and then we're going to get doubt, doubt, DOUBT once Nick shows up, so this makes sense to me. We won't know what's happening after Nick and it won't be so obvious whatsoever until the very end.
I still think we're being handed the F1 on a platter this season if shawn is f1 even if Nick shows up midway and throws doubt -- actually the preview outlines that storyline very clearly.... 
1. first epi K falls in love with shawn
preview airs and we have the rest of the storyline
2. K's falling in love everythings great - shawn's struggling a bit to see her being with other guys etc. but we see her hot and heavy with him at the SA cabin kissing then their hands intertwined immediately after -- through sleuthing we found out that cap is of nick but edit leads us to think it's shawn - she says intimacy is very important to her during that moment then
3. boom! nick shows up and is all over her  - lots of physical chemistry
4. nick has sex with her that throws a wrench into the whole thing it's obvious their chemistry is visible 
5. K gets caught guy runs out
6. K has a hard time figuring out how to move forward she tells all the guys and it's all doom and gloom from there 

the only part of that storyline we're not given via preview is if shawn is F1 is that she actually has a positive ending after all...

-- this season is confusing -- i tend to think that everything they WANT us sooo hard and are hitting us from manyy directions to believe should be questioned particularly cos of what CH said: that they are embracing the fact that sm and spoilers are part and parcel of the show now more than ever... at the same time I have a really hard time thinking they'd go to great lengths around this SH weekend if it's not really taking place the way we're seeing the clues add up so I'm confused... pretty much
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon May 25, 2015 8:26 pm

emusha wrote:actually the preview outlines that storyline very clearly....

Not exactly. laugh out loud!

Granted, Kaitlyn's is consistent by having her sobbing: "You'd think that I would have learned at this point that this is so hard. I feel so bad!"

Ahhh... yes. The Bachelorette promos are LOADED with tears...

Ashley *sniff sniff* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb1yRk7TKB8
Andi *sniff sniff*. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsXRXgFzuJ0
In Desiree's mid-season promo *sniff sniff* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6bm6yhhy4Q
... and the closer we got to Desie's finale, the WORSE it got... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9OwARyormE
Emily Maynard's mid-season promo simply had her voice-overing that she didn't "want to hurt anybody" (like, with a sledge hammer). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsFVC3XQHa8

Who would have THUNK at least two of these would marry their final dudes?

One plus...

Kaitlyn is much more confident than Emily Maynard in her episode 1 Bachelorette promo aired some years back. (see: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqqw4c_the-bachelorette-emily-maynard-season-sneak-peek_shortfilms )
--- Emily said she wanted to MEET her husband REAL BAD... over a shot of Jef Holm and Chris Bukowski walking with other early "dumpees" to the Muppet group date. She was STILL searching even with those two in the picture.
--- Kaitlyn says "I'm here to find THE man of my dreams, MY husband" over a shot of Shawn walking with intense focus, while three other guys look about un-focused. And as another comments, she's not afraid and she knows what she wants.

nick has sex with her that throws a wrench into the whole thing it's obvious their chemistry is visible 

I still think she did the naughty with Shawnee instead... and feels guilty "cheating" on Mister Cupcake, whose make-out sessions are fully clothed.

The interviewer for ET asked her about Nick and she just smirked as if she thought the question was hilarious. Poor Nick. Ever since he declared "making love" to Andi, The Fleissmeister has pointed the gun to his head to do all of the "dirty work" for ratings.

Now... her actual "we had sex" line is probably something pre-show, being told to somebody (if not the "edited-in" guys who look like they are sitting on a sofa together). Maybe she is talking about an ex-boyfriend... or maybe Prince Farming. She told Ryan Seacrest that she saw Prince Farming naked. She just didn't confirm if his "size" matches what Jimmy Kimmel told her after their shower time. I don't think she ACTUALLY told the guys which one got lucky. They have to guess like the rest of us viewers.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Britt Nilsson - Edit Analysis - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+39
vivi2
hdman
sparkler
nutty1
officeRules
umngirl
ironcat
Hotmomma
happygolucky
Lucas15
AllAboutLove