SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sweetandfreelife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:57 pm

We may not always see both guys picking out rings but bet they do most seasons. They can't always be 100% sure who the lead is picking so may want to cover all bases in case of a change of heart.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

sweetandfreelife - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers  -  Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:58 pm

Katiebelle, I love your posts. I might try to stay unspoiled just to share the journey with you next time.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:04 am

Great post Katie. You bring out some points that I never thought of. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:12 pm

Katiebelle, do you want me to post SC's of the latest preview? Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:47 pm

Finally had a chance to sit down and watch the MTA. - It was Ok - no big surprises. The  beatingheart Gorgeous Bens  beatingheart were still gorgeous and Jared was still lovely and sweet. I bet there'll be lots of women chasing after those three now!

I am disappointed that they didn't ask the men who they thought Kaitlyn would choose. I thought they did that at the Tell Alls?

Plus they didn't announce who the next Bachelor is. Maybe it's the guy that Kaitlyn doesn't choose next week and that's why the haven't announced it. Not sure I'd watch if it's Shawn - although he might be different if it was just him and 25 girls! Also thought it was interesting that Shawn got to sleep on a King sized bed and Ben was on a cot. Shawn is so alpha! No wonder he has struggled with jealousy and possessiveness on the show.

Also are JJ and Clint friends now or did the blow up at the house when Clint left sever all ties? It wasn't made clear.

I thought Ian's apology to the men went on a bit and him kneeling down was just weird. But I did really like his apology to Kaitlyn.

The part I liked the most was when Kaitlyn came on stage. She was like a different person from the one we have seen on the recent episodes of the show. This person was funny, bubbly and quick-witted - just like she was at the beginning of the Bachelorette. That's the girl I'd like to know and be friends with not the drama queen we have seen recently. Has she always been like this and the edit has portrayed her in this, IMO, negative way?

It's always so hard watching these shows because in the back of your mind you know that there is a lot of footage on the cutting room floor that might show a different side to someone but that other side might not fit into the producers "storyboard". They tend to make the people very one dimensional - Clint and JJ were the baddies, Jared was the sensitive one, Ben H was the sweet one, Shawn was the jealous one, Tony was the kooky one and so on.

Maybe Kaitlyn was always this cool chick and the producers have done her a disservice with her edit. Maybe they thought the drama "storyboard" would get more viewers - and it has - but to the detriment of Kaitlyn if all those mean tweets and emails are anything to go by.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:04 pm

I think that they haven't asked who wins at the MTA/WTA for the past couple of seasons. I'm not sure why...maybe it's because a lot of them are friends with Shawn and/or Nick, so they already know? And, they usually don't announce the Bachelor at the MTA either - they usually wait until at least the ATFR and sometimes even the Bachelor in Paradise season finale or DWTS premiere.

Katie, are you still leaning towards Shawn winning after watching the MTA and hearing Kaitlyn talk about Nick and Shawn?

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:14 am

chasingpavements wrote:I think that they haven't asked who wins at the MTA/WTA  for the past couple of seasons. I'm not sure why...maybe it's because a lot of them are friends with Shawn and/or Nick, so they already know? And, they usually don't announce the Bachelor at the MTA either - they usually wait until at least the ATFR and sometimes even the Bachelor in Paradise season finale or DWTS premiere.

Katie, are you still leaning towards Shawn winning after watching the MTA and hearing Kaitlyn talk about Nick and Shawn?

To be honest I just can't pick it.

One minute I think it's going to be Nick and then I remember something she said or did then I think it's definitely Shawn for a while and then I remember something about her relationship with Nick and I go back to thinking he will win. But I kind of want it to be Shawn so Nick can be the next Bachelor but then I don't want Nick to feel bad as he obviously has feelings for her so then I want it to be Nick.

So you see I'm all over the place! The only reason that I picked Shawn in the previous posting and what tipped the balance in his favour is that she told him "he's the one" which she hasn't said to Nick. But I really don't know - maybe once I see them at her home town visits I'll have a better idea.
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:08 am

Love reading your thoughts Katiebelle and can't wait for the finale be over and we can discuss freely. Until then... Enjoy!

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:39 am

Hi, Everyone!

I am still unspoiled and as much as possible I stay away from Twitter.

Re: Ben H.

I am crushing on him hard and I am sorta tentative if I want him to be the next Bach.

I was browsing my IG when I saw Tenley's post an hour ago, "Block party, s'mores, biggest chairs in the world!" #sweetandfreelife #backtomyroots #colorado" and one commenter said something like "I love you so much! It was a lot of fun to hanging out with you and @hiiggins.ben" *gasps*

So I clicked the girl's IG (@xx.hbg), she's on private mode. Checked Ben's IG and.... @xx.hbg was tagged on Ben's latest post! "S'mores and squad" - teenage girl"

Is there something going on between Tenley and Ben H? So there goes Ben H as next Bach

OR

this is Kaitlyn-Nick Version Ben Higgins!

*theplotthickens*
p.s.

I've screen caps of the posts. I'm out and I'm using iPhone sad

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:33 am

Very interesting Cari. There has been some discussion about Tenley and Ben. That isn't the first time she has made it known she is crushing on him. Sleuthers have picked up on it a few weeks ago. Her SM seems to be one sided meaning Ben doesn't acknowledge it. We knew she was in Colorado, but her SM posts refer to spending time with family. (Who I thought was from Oregon? maybe originally from Colorado IDK)

I think that's all we got so far. Good catch! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:03 pm

They were both at the same block party on Saturday .. And at a club sat night .. Along with Ben V and JJ.....in Denver...
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan-and-tvtalk Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:NO SPOILERS! Discuss Bachelorette season 11 here!!

Please let me know what other threads anyone would like. ... the more the merrier!

Smiley

hi sorry I don't know how to post in here.

Does anyone know any safe way to watch LIVE streaming episodes of the bachelor and bachelorette ?

(The official ABC site wont let me see live stream - It says it's not available in my area
(and it can tell what location I'm in, by checking my computer or something)

Is there a way to see them live somehow ?

I keep having cable tv problems and missing the shows. I missed all of tonight's shows - please don't tell me what happened ~ laugh out loud. I want to see the shows and be surprised.

Not sure if "on demand" will have them up tomorrow or not, or if any other place has them tonight.

Any idea where I can see the Bachelorette Finale and After the final rose tonight online ?

And where I can see live streaming the same time it's on the air, for the upcoming seasons ?

Having tv trouble exactly when the bachelorette show comes on,
when I waited all week for the shows is making me frazzled and upset to say the least.

Hoping to avoid feeling upset in the future by knowing how to find the shows live somewhere (or that night, like now)

Thanks for your help !

bachfan-and-tvtalk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - *NO SPOILERS* - FRC Ended - Now Contains Spoilers - Discussion

+25
CarrieA
AllAboutLove
stuckinsc
Jolena
Ladybug82
Linds911
Maggenzm
Rolly
happygolucky
mercieme
Sprite