SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Empty Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 8:55 am

Continue here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 8:57 am

emusha wrote:
freeflowingsalt wrote:This interview/explanation about nick's return makes more sense to me. Like they had some sort of connection, but she put it aside and went on the bachelorette. Check it:

http://www.eonline.com/videos/235665/kaitlyn-bristowe-dishes-on-the-return-of-nick-viall
I'm seeing a lot of positive body language here. Using her hands 

Here voice also lowered/or went down an octave (dunno the technical term for this) to the point where she speaks when she's vulnerable/sweet (comparable to how she was speaking to CS after he gave her the HTD rose) vs. when she's "on" and high energy (how she was talking to most of the guys night one -- except for shawn) probably cos it's a new topic she's breaching but still a positive sign for nick that she has positive feelings towards him still. She wasn't struggling or grappling with mixed feelings about him during this explanation.

I actually believe her (with some info omitted) that this is how it went down. I knew once kaitlyn got a chance to explain we'll get a version of the real truth. notice she said 'a lot of ppl in the bach world meet and talk' she stumbled a bit right there like a nano second of an "oopsie" i'm looking to when some years down the road we might get confirmation that they actually met after GMAs. i think it makes even more sense than we'd first thought which was based on logistics and sm message tone changes esp if they've been talking so much!! he prolly told her something like 'ohh u'll be in NYC?? i can come hang out in NYC next weekend and hang with with sharleen AND you' be a fun thing to do... kind of thing more than anything. i think when u are virtually talking to someone its so hard to guage real chemistry so you'd wanna know what's there with no pressure. I also think Andy and Sharleen were present due to Andy's comment on nick's IG post. I do think they were in the friend zone but very much in the flirting zone also...

I also think both of them had kind of put it out of their minds that they'd try dating then cos of the distance maybe (my own speculation) and also per her admission cos of  the fact that she might go on the bachelorette. this story actually aligns exactly with what we've learnt from their sm exchanges which is that nick was anxious about whether or not she was gonna be the bachette and up till they voted her in he was on pins and needles cos there was still a chance to date her out of the show. (I don't think it was Nick's first choice to date her on the show). on the other hand I do think the interest was mutual - she started to say "i had a connection with him..." then says something else. she also doesn't deny the fact there was something between them but she admits it but she'd put it all out of her mind and was thinking of it as a friendship cos she might potentially go on the bach. she didn't elaborate on this but u can read between the lines of how she paused and told the story and shifted gears when she's typically is very clear in her communication about how she feels exactly. at the end her face was like and it is ... "wow" she didn't say the word but her facial expression reveals that she has positive feelings about what he did to come on the show. I think per her other comment about the fact that he got a one way ticket and left his job to come for me? type of statement it made quite an impression on her that he'd do that. I say this aligns with the post which she liked on cary's IG https://instagram.com/p/2jpNiMPAy8/

so technically i would say there was a lot of anticipation simmering under the surface between them for about a month (according to our sm sleuthing -- they were getting to know each other cos per RS and K they were talking LOT -- i get the sense esp for nick he was feeling a bit like he was running against the clock)....

Meanwhile -- yall sleuthers who were unearthing the clues around this yayyy soo excited for all that we were able to uncover that's coming to life in front of us go team!!!!
  group hug  :cheerpom: jumping laughlaughlaugh
speaking of which: where's NR???  hmmm miss having her around!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by ironcat Thu May 21, 2015 9:29 am

I agree with Lucas that Nick coming back this season, after his behavior and the edit he received his last season (and post-season), couldn't be more filled with irony, and as for a great story line, like the expression goes, "you just can't make this stuff up". He would have to be awfully naive not to anticipate some drama or backlash this time around, but I imagine he will say that getting a chance with Kaitlyn was worth it.

So I guess here's what I don't "get" with Nick- He is a very attractive guy, in the prime of his life, with an actual job and a promising financial future (unlike most of Bachelor Nation), seemingly normal, with no skeletons in his closet, living in a major metro city where there must be a slew of eligible single women who would love to date/marry/sleep with him, and yet he keeps running back to the Bachelor Nation cesspoo, er, well. Was Kaitlyn really the ONLY woman he could find who interested him? Really???? Unless, of course, it's more about being on TV again. Color me confused. scratch

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 21, 2015 9:37 am

Well my vote is he loves being on TV and the media/public attention from it. There really is no other reason to subject himself and his family to this again. He was practically salivating in the previews. Suspect

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 9:45 am

Maybe he test the waters where he is and after so many drink it was not to his liking, and needed to see something different.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 21, 2015 9:52 am

IMO if he wanted media attention he had a whole year to do that. He did his media rounds after the season ended, and went back to his life.

I believe it happened exactly as it was sleuthed out. He was watching her on Chris' season, reached out to her, clearly proven by the SM activity, and they became friends. He wanted to pursue that relationship, but she was chosen to be the 'ette.

He wanted to go after the girl and made it happen. TPTB won the lottery. JMHO

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 21, 2015 10:04 am

ironcat wrote:I agree with Lucas that Nick coming back this season, after his behavior and the edit he received his last season (and post-season), couldn't be more filled with irony, and as for a great story line, like the expression goes, "you just can't make this stuff up".  He would have to be awfully naive not to anticipate some drama or backlash this time around, but I imagine he will say that getting a chance with Kaitlyn was worth it.

So I guess here's what I don't "get" with Nick-  He is a very attractive guy, in the prime of his life, with an actual job and a promising financial future (unlike most of Bachelor Nation), seemingly normal, with no skeletons in his closet, living in a major metro city where there must be a slew of eligible single women who would love to date/marry/sleep with him, and yet he keeps running back to the Bachelor Nation cesspoo, er, well.  Was Kaitlyn really the ONLY woman he could find who interested him?  Really???? Unless, of course, it's more about being on TV again.  Color me confused. scratch
If I'm not mistaken he has dated at least one other person this year post MEandI season. That person was not affiliated with TB.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu May 21, 2015 10:09 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IMO if he wanted media attention he had a whole year to do that. He did his media rounds after the season ended, and went back to his life.

I believe it happened exactly as it was sleuthed out. He was watching her on Chris' season, reached out to her, clearly proven by the SM activity, and they became friends. He wanted to pursue that relationship, but she was chosen to be the 'ette.

I think once his 15 mins were over, he came back for more. Media attention only lasts so long before people basically don't care anymore. You'd think he prefers it that way but no, here we are again. I don't get it.

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 21, 2015 10:16 am

bleuberry wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IMO if he wanted media attention he had a whole year to do that. He did his media rounds after the season ended, and went back to his life.

I think once his 15 mins were over, he came back for more. Media attention only lasts so long before people basically don't care anymore. You'd think he prefers it that way but no, here we are again. I don't get it.
Of course he's going on for the attention, adventure, and fun, isn't that what they all do? It's just disingenuous when they say otherwise imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu May 21, 2015 10:22 am

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Of course he's going on for the attention, adventure, and fun, isn't that what they all do? It's just disingenuous when they say otherwise imo.

Unless he has fundamentally changed as a person in the last 5-10 years since our mutual friends were hanging out with him on the regular, then that is not the Nick they know or describe. Normal, reserved, quiet, even a bit of a wall-flower in large group settings is their description. Sorry, not going with RS's description. He doesn't know Nick. His "source" on Nick's character is likely someone from Josh's camp, so fundamentally biased IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 21, 2015 10:24 am

reason wrote:I dont believe the spoilers and watching that preview RS is about to get his a## handed to him on a silver plater.  I re-watch that preview I see where the annoncer said may the best man win.  Guess who follow those words?  Yes nick and after years of reading and watching this show believe it Nick have that thing locked up.
Good point, reason! There may be some significance to "may the best man win". Maybe that is what they are doing this season? Guys seem to choose the 'Bette and then guys having to win the chosen 'Bette?  no idea

From s/caps with closed captioning/subtitles in the order shown on Season Preview:

Guys on the floor...
cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Vlcsna95
...to Kaitlyn & Shawn (one of F2 per RS)...
cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Vlcsna86
...to Kaitlyn by herself (if she is by herself by FRC, per RS)...
cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Vlcsna89
... words, "may the best man win"...
cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Vlcsna10
...then Nick by himself (if rejected again at FRC, per RS)...
cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Vlcsna90
cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Vlcsna93
... Kaitlyn by herself (if no one per RS at FRC)
cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Vlcsna91
cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Vlcsna92
...then Kaitlyn and Nick together (one of F2 per RS)...and that VO reference by the guys about Nick and Andi?
cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Vlcsna94

It may mean nothing but it is interesting how the season preview of the guys, Shawn, and then Nick is put together when taking into account RS's spoiler/foiler. no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu May 21, 2015 10:28 am

As a follow up to the above post about K's interview with ET about Nick coming on the show...

"how did he get on the show?" 

cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Screen37
"uahh.."
cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Screen38
"....it's..." looks down struggling for words a bit
cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Screen39
"he's got some ins..."
cali - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 Screen40
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 80 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4