SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Stacia620 Fri May 22, 2015 4:25 pm

There is a small article about Kaitlyn in the June 1st issue of People magazine.  She said she likes guys with big, muscular butts.  That reminded me of the pic Nick posted in March on his instagram of him on a beach with his butt sticking out. I thought that was kind of an odd picture to post, but maybe during one of his conversations with Kaitlyn he found out that she liked big, muscular butts.  They were texting/talking in March right?  Maybe Kaitlyn is "All About That Bass"???? Smiley
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 11 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by mercieme Fri May 22, 2015 4:31 pm

Stacia620 wrote:There is a small article about Kaitlyn in the June 1st issue of People magazine.  She said she likes guys with big, muscular butts.  That reminded me of the pic Nick posted in March on his instagram of him on a beach with his butt sticking out. I thought that was kind of an odd picture to post, but maybe during one of his conversations with Kaitlyn he found out that she liked big, muscular butts.  They were texting/talking in March right?  Maybe Kaitlyn is "All About That Bass"???? Smiley

So which of the guys has this, I wouldn't consider Nick as having this IMO but hey who knows how much of what these guys say that they actually mean no idea

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 4:35 pm

^^^ Emusha, Can't put anything past 'Ol Nick giggling

Every time I see something regarding this show or Nick, the s/cap in the Season Preview where there is VO saying in the abbey ruins "Ready or not, here I come" to Kaitlyn playing hide and seek... the first thing that came to my mind and has been stuck in my head since then are the lyrics to "Ready or Not" which capture for me what Nick did when he chased Kaitlyn all the way onto her show:

"Ready or not
here I come
I'm gonna find you
and make you want me..."
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri May 22, 2015 4:38 pm

mercieme wrote:
Stacia620 wrote:There is a small article about Kaitlyn in the June 1st issue of People magazine.  She said she likes guys with big, muscular butts.  That reminded me of the pic Nick posted in March on his instagram of him on a beach with his butt sticking out. I thought that was kind of an odd picture to post, but maybe during one of his conversations with Kaitlyn he found out that she liked big, muscular butts.  They were texting/talking in March right?  Maybe Kaitlyn is "All About That Bass"???? Smiley

So which of the guys has this, I wouldn't consider Nick as having this IMO but hey who knows how much of what these guys say that they actually mean no idea
Too bad they are blurring butts on sumo wrestling date.  We could have spent days debating their butts laugh out loud
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 22, 2015 4:50 pm

KB_Mom wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Too bad they are blurring butts on sumo wrestling date.  We could have spent days debating their butts laugh out loud

I'll volunteer for that job!! BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 11 3806527698

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Fri May 22, 2015 4:52 pm

This screencap is from Kaitlyn's latest snapchat. It is almost expired so would be from about this time yesterday afternoon. She is in her fav wrap (I guess she uses it as a blanket when she flies). I zoomed in on the reflection in her sunglasses and it looks to be a woman in a white tank who is in the driver's seat. Does her caption imply she is hiding her face? IMO her wrap is very recognizable and not a good disguise if she is trying to go incognito.
BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 11 5_22_p11

Last edited by Mr&MrsSmith on Fri May 22, 2015 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : image)
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 22, 2015 5:00 pm

More sleuthing: Kaitlyn posted this on twitter last night with the hashtag #girlsdoyou.  Nick's #beyou hashtag on the picture this morning is similar.

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/601501967828045824

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 5:01 pm

Thinking the buttocks could be either Nick or Shawn's?

One thing that is sticking out to me from that Season Preview and in the s/caps VO are these two s/caps with CC'd (so what was said in VO while the s/cap was shown):

1) Kaitlyn saying "As I start my journey" while in SA -- and when Nick is on the show (so her journey only started then??)

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 11 Vlcsn136

2) TPTB actually have "Nick" mentioned in VO and CC'd s/cap sleuthed to be Nick wearing his jacket with Kaitlyn. So actually the editors identifying Nick in that s/cap?  Hugesmile  

BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 11 Vlcsn232
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri May 22, 2015 5:13 pm

I just watched the season preview clip again and has anyone else noticed the serious lack of passionate kisses with anyone other than Nick? There are kisses with the other guys, but they are mostly before the travel to Ireland and not with the spoiled F3. She kisses Ben and Shawn in San Antonio and Shawn in Ireland during fireworks, but all are just quick clips. I feel like the preview was trying to more heavily weigh on the passionate kisses with Nick. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri May 22, 2015 5:13 pm

She did have passionate kisses with Shawn IMO as well from what we have seen in the previews.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 22, 2015 5:24 pm

kimberlyg wrote:More sleuthing: Kaitlyn posted this on twitter last night with the hashtag #girlsdoyou.  Nick's #beyou hashtag on the picture this morning is similar.

https://twitter.com/kaitlynbristowe/status/601501967828045824
well that's an interesting parallel...
Sooo what was that list of clues again that Alanna started?  :detective giggling

- "Don't lose your dinosaur image "Truer words have never been spoken" hashtag #beyou Stepbrothers movie posted by nick 5/22
- and the above #girlsdoyou message posted by kaitlyn 5/21 (topics related about being yourself)
- Stepbrothers movie also mentioned in snapchat "it's pam" impersonation by Kaitlyn right after returning from filming 5/10?
- today potential SH weekend not trusting the sm at all but could be a clue that Nick flying somewhere... he was recently in Milwakee right? (mother's day weekend?) wonder where he's off to if he is indeed travelling posted 4 plain emoji and raise hand in celebration hashtag

this isn't really a clue for anything other than nick learning about her favorite butter but a funny parallel since he was tweeting about it  giggling 
- what did K say about almond butter again that it's her fave? during an interview after filming
- nick was tweeting about almond butter during filming...

anything else?

Last edited by emusha on Sat May 23, 2015 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri May 22, 2015 5:29 pm

Not sure if this is a clue or not but it is interesting either way... 

From Chris Harrison's interview http://www.tvguide.com/news/bachelorette-chris-harrison-spoilers/
That leads me to the super-tease for the season. First, Nick from Andi's season returns?!
Harrison: He comes back pretty early in the season, when we were in New York. It's definitely a sticking point for the guys because it's not just a guy, it's Nick. Anybody who's seen the show knows what Nick is like. Adding fuel to the fire would be an understatement. But part of it was jealousy because Kaitlyn decides if he should stay or not.
All I can think regarding the "jealous" comment by the guys is that Kaitlyn and Britt were in their hotel last weekend and singing to Nick Jonas' (another Nick) song "Jealous" which Britt posted on her IG. Probably just a coincidence but with Nick, who knows. giggling

Also in the season preview we hear in VO by one of the guys, "I'm jealous".
  BeYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 11 Vlcsn193
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4