SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

StillLoveYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by OnePromise Mon May 25, 2015 6:24 pm

She might wear the wig because she is supposed to be in the SH and not out at a restaurant where people can see her. If she is not with anyone, they might try to stage a SH this weekend to throw us off. I really thing that she is either with no one or the SH occurred a different time. This smells of a bad staging job.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

StillLoveYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Brill Mon May 25, 2015 6:27 pm

julychild wrote:Everyone is assuming he has been in NY since the day he posted the plane emojis.

Thank you jc!!! Remember there were 4 planes..... :yes:

All I know is this is the happiest smile I have ever seen on Nick, just saying!! It goes all the way to his eyes and beyond if you ask me.

Since Kaitlyn is a single girl and dumped both guys Nick can be where ever he wants to be!!! :yes: Hugesmile

StillLoveYou - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 34 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon May 25, 2015 6:31 pm

Brill wrote:
julychild wrote:Everyone is assuming he has been in NY since the day he posted the plane emojis.

Thank you jc!!!  Remember there were 4 planes..... :yes:

All I know is this is the happiest smile I have ever seen on Nick, just saying!! It goes all the way to his eyes and beyond if you ask me.

Since Kaitlyn is a single girl and dumped both guys Nick can be where ever he wants to be!!! :yes: Hugesmile

I agree. That is the happiest smile I have seen on Nick. Hopefully he is not just putting on a brave face for the cameras. His Bustle article said that was one way to help get over a break-up.

And yes, why the four planes? What does that mean?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon May 25, 2015 6:34 pm

OnePromise wrote:She might wear the wig because she is supposed to be in the SH and not out at a restaurant where people can see her.   If she is not with anyone, they might try to stage a SH this weekend to throw us off.  I really thing that she is either with no one or the SH occurred a different time.  This smells of a bad staging job.  

I think I follow. She might have staged a SH pic Saturday and since she did that she wore the wig out the next day in case people took pics showing her out and about when people are suppose to think it is a SH weekend? It actually does make sense in a "no one picked" scenario or like you said the real SH visits are at a different date/time. Jen689 is right, imo it is too early to know for sure.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon May 25, 2015 6:35 pm

reason wrote:Well let's put it this way he has been dumped.  He is out and about and happy, going on with his life that is all you want.  He no longer matters in the scheme of things.  lets concentrate on the show to see the process of Shawn story.

Sorry but totally disagree we have no idea if he has been dumped or that Shawn is her F1. We have no idea if she is even having a SH visit this weekend. He does matter in the scheme of things because he is part of this show and no one knows 100% what the ending really is. Just because he liked a pic. of JB does not mean that he is not with Kaitlyn. What about Shawn liking two pics. of girls question I for one will concentrate on who I like and for me Shawn does nothing for me. Till I have FACTS I am going to sit back and hopefully enjoy this season.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon May 25, 2015 6:45 pm

whit90 wrote:
reason wrote:Well let's put it this way he has been dumped.  He is out and about and happy, going on with his life that is all you want.  He no longer matters in the scheme of things.  lets concentrate on the show to see the process of Shawn story.

Sorry but totally disagree we have no idea if he has been dumped or that Shawn is her F1. We have no idea if she is even having a SH visit this weekend.  He does matter in the scheme of things because he is part of this show and no one knows 100% what the ending really is. Just because he liked a pic. of JB does not mean that he is not with Kaitlyn.   What about Shawn liking two pics. of girls  question  I for one will concentrate on who I like and for me Shawn does nothing for me. Till I have FACTS I am going to sit back and hopefully enjoy this season.

Amen, Whit!

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 25, 2015 6:45 pm

I agree whit90.  We have reliable info that Shawn was at LAX because GA is always  careful to make clear if she is passing along info that she can't vouch for reliability, and GA said this info is reliable.We don't know why Shawn is in LA this weekend. We also do not imo have reliable info that Kaitlyn is in LA.  We have a couple who say they saw her in a blond wig- no pics.Maybe they did see her, maybe they thought they saw her and are mistaken. Can't understand that she would be in such a public area at\near the Grove when they are supposed to be on lock down during SHV.  We know Kaitlyn was at a pool in 25 C weather-not a temp exclusive to California at this time of  year.  Possibly a SHV with Shawn in LA but not a certainty by any means imo.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 6:50 pm

I agree! The evidence right now is way too circumstantial to definitively rule anyone out or be certain someone IS F1. Hopefully, this is an indication of the SM clues we will continue to get. If RS is wrong, I feel like we'll be able to figure it out way before he does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dying2share Mon May 25, 2015 6:55 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I think he got dumped. When would they have seen each other if he was the F1?
Not this weekend, as he's definitely out in NY right now. I just posted the fan insta pic in the media thread. F1 is either Shawn or no one imo.

Sorry, this is a bit of a repost from what I said in the other Nick forum....

Is there anyway that the picture the girl posted with Nick from last week?  The reason I wonder this, is that if you look on her Instagram she has a picture from a week ago where she is wearing the same top and necklace. (Black and white picture with her friend doing the kissy face)

We all wear tops and even necklaces together more then once, but I am trying to be hopeful.....:-)

Foot note, as I have since seen a second I turn with a different girl in NY.......sad that he wasn't with Kaitlyn but I must say, the boy looks good!!

Last edited by Dying2share on Mon May 25, 2015 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dying2share

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon May 25, 2015 7:01 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I agree whit90.  We have reliable info that Shawn was at LAX because GA is always  careful to make clear if she is passing along info that she can't vouch for reliability, and GA said this info is reliable.We don't know why Shawn is in LA this weekend. We also do not imo have reliable info that Kaitlyn is in LA.  We have a couple who say they saw her in a blond wig- no pics.Maybe they did see her, maybe they thought they saw her and are mistaken. Can't understand that she would be in such a public area at\near the Grove when they are supposed to be on lock down during SHV.  We know Kaitlyn was at a pool in 25 C weather-not a temp exclusive to California at this time of  year.  Possibly a SHV with Shawn in LA but not a certainty by any means imo.

Yes I would never discredit GA and her source knowing her she is like me and wants facts. I just do not see it that it means that Nick got dumped and she is in LA with Shawn. Who knows where Kaitlyn is or why Shawn is in LA ???? :cutesmile!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon May 25, 2015 7:34 pm

whit90 wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:I agree whit90.  We have reliable info that Shawn was at LAX because GA is always  careful to make clear if she is passing along info that she can't vouch for reliability, and GA said this info is reliable.We don't know why Shawn is in LA this weekend. We also do not imo have reliable info that Kaitlyn is in LA.  We have a couple who say they saw her in a blond wig- no pics.Maybe they did see her, maybe they thought they saw her and are mistaken. Can't understand that she would be in such a public area at\near the Grove when they are supposed to be on lock down during SHV.  We know Kaitlyn was at a pool in 25 C weather-not a temp exclusive to California at this time of  year.  Possibly a SHV with Shawn in LA but not a certainty by any means imo.

Yes I would never discredit GA and her source knowing her she is like me and wants facts. I just do not see it that it means that Nick got dumped and she is in LA with Shawn.  Who knows where Kaitlyn is or why Shawn is in LA ???? :cutesmile!:

Again agreed Whit. Last season nick was in LA during the MTA filming and everyone thought it was because he was meeting with Andi...and that didn't happen. Who knows? Maybe Shawn booked a ticket to try and win Kaitlyn back? He was inspired by Nick's attempt last season. :gotcha:
You just never know with this show. It sure is fun to speculate though. hehehe

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 8:02 pm

If Kaitlyn is known to be in LA/California right now anyway doing promotional things, why the need to wear a disguise? Especially if the spoilers are out that she chose no one. I just find the timing of all of this too convenient. With Shawn and Nick both traveling, and Kaitlyn teasing with what most think is a SH visit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4