SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by happygolucky Tue May 26, 2015 2:06 pm

Afterbuzz TV review - Danny & Cathy talk about the video they've made some time ago and that they have a longer version of Nick explaining why he didn't want Kaitlyn to be the Bette and they might post it.
From 50:20 on:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji3pKvhTcRI

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by jen689 Tue May 26, 2015 5:06 pm

I'm adding Kupah's comment about Kaitlyn liking movies/movie quotes to my "Nick may be F1" list.  As far as I can tell Nick didn't quote movie lines on Twitter/Instagram until he connected with Kaitlyn.  He's quoted four movie lines since filming ended.

IMO Nick's trip to NY this past weekend doesn't take him out of the running for F1. Just because couples have had safe house visits during Memorial Day weekend in the past doesn't mean they're continuing that tradition this season.

In my mind until I read/observe substantial information that proves otherwise Nick may be Kaitlyn's F1 :Nod:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 5:46 pm

Didn't Nick quote anchorman or something in one of his "bloopers" scenes for the Bachelorette? I don't think that liking movie quotes is unique enough to be a clue, but I agree that I'm not ready to count Nick out yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 26, 2015 6:02 pm

I thought Nick's whole crazy rant on a dog named Murray was also from a movie?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue May 26, 2015 6:06 pm

jen689 wrote:I'm adding Kupah's comment about Kaitlyn liking movies/movie quotes to my "Nick may be F1" list.  As far as I can tell Nick didn't quote movie lines on Twitter/Instagram until he connected with Kaitlyn.  He's quoted four movie lines since filming ended.

IMO Nick's trip to NY this past weekend doesn't take him out of the running for F1. Just because couples have had safe house visits during Memorial Day weekend in the past doesn't mean they're continuing that tradition this season.

In my mind until I read/observe substantial information that proves otherwise Nick may be Kaitlyn's F1 :Nod:

Yeah I still have Nick on my possible F1 radar as well. I remember all talk about the tradition of having SH visit during MTA weekend as well. That was proven as not absolute.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 26, 2015 6:13 pm

I think the liking movie quotes is a clue, especially if Nick continues with it.  My husband and I, along with most of my family do it all the time, well except my sister, she just "doesn't get it".  But its a unique, fun banter you can have back and forth with someone.  And if Nick continues with it, I see it as a way of communicating.

I'm also not giving up an Nick as f1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 26, 2015 6:17 pm

Even if the movie quotes are not a clue for Nick being F1, it certainly seems like another thing that K & N have in common. In some ways I think they may almost be too similar to each other....
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue May 26, 2015 6:22 pm

Alanna wrote:I thought Nick's whole crazy rant on a dog named Murray was also from a movie?

No it was a reference to Josh M.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue May 26, 2015 6:23 pm

whit90 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I thought Nick's whole crazy rant on a dog named Murray was also from a movie?

It is in reference to Josh M but it was a quote from Anchorman
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Tue May 26, 2015 6:28 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Even if the movie quotes are not a clue for Nick being F1, it certainly seems like another thing that K & N have in common. In some ways I think they may almost be too similar to each other....

I dunno if they're "too similar" because I get the sense that Nick isn't as naturally funny as Kaitlyn and is probably a bit more serious overall.  Plus, he's more "settled" career-wise than Kaitlyn who is a little more flighty in that sense (which you have to be in dance, and the arts in general, but it attracts people who are very different personality-wise than sales).

But I would agree that the movie quote thing is just another thing they have in common and probably more of why they connected and talked as much as they did pre-show, and why he likely made it as far as he did on the show (even if Kaitlyn picked Shawn or no one or someone else).  I don't really think it's a F1 clue, although I suppose it could end up being in hindsight depending on how things play out.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 26, 2015 6:29 pm

whit90 wrote:

The beginning of the "crazy rant" is from Anchorman when Nick said he's going to marry Andi: "I know that one day Veronica and I are gonna to get married on top of a mountain". Then Nick just made the rest up. The main character also owned a dog in the movie.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 26, 2015 6:31 pm

sbolduc wrote:
whit90 wrote:

It is in reference to Josh M but it was a quote from Anchorman
Thanks! That's what I thought. I can understand/believe that Kait and Nick have a lot of similarities and get it each other but a relationship it does not make necessarily imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 58 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4