SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by Guest Fri May 29, 2015 8:08 pm

nd4reality wrote:
officeRules wrote:Yesterday Nick reposted on IG the ny picture with Sharleen's husband.  

Captioned it;  nick_viall28 #tbt to that one time. #greattimes

Sorry, I can't link it from my iPad.  If someone can bring it over?

Just wondering - what do you think this has to do with this season ? scratch

Wasn't it speculated the Nick met Kaitlyn in NYC with Sharleen and Andy? I assumed he was referring to "that one time"

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by 2observe Fri May 29, 2015 8:20 pm

Max64 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
officeRules wrote:Yesterday Nick reposted on IG the ny picture with Sharleen's husband.  

Captioned it;  nick_viall28 #tbt to that one time. #greattimes

Sorry, I can't link it from my iPad.  If someone can bring it over?

Just wondering - what do you think this has to do with this season ? scratch

Wasn't it speculated the Nick met Kaitlyn in NYC with Sharleen and Andy?  I assumed he was referring to "that one time"
Yes, but it fact that it was re-posted indicates to me that he met up with her again in NYC. Jmo Hugesmile
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri May 29, 2015 9:01 pm

it wasn't reposted...sharleen posted a photo with Andy/fiancee where he was wearing the same outfit and she posted it last weekend. Nick was pictured in this same outfit last weekend...hence safe to assume they hung out together last weekend.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri May 29, 2015 9:09 pm

I think the picture of Andy/Nick was just a #tbt to this past weekend and that they had fun hanging out in NYC.  Nick is wearing the same white shirt that he was wearing in the picture with the fans.  

It was speculated that Kaitlyn/Nick/Sharleen/Andy hung out when Nick was in NYC back over the winter.  Nick/Sharleen/Andy took some pictures on the Upper West Side, and Kaitlyn posted a pic that was geotagged in the Bronx, which could easily happen from the UWS.  But I don't think the recent picture has anything to do with it.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 29, 2015 11:32 pm

Nice picture of Nick!!

http://glossphoto.smugmug.com/Sample-Albums-Galleries/Model-Gallery/i-SNBNCG6/0/XL/IMG_0281-XL.jpg

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat May 30, 2015 1:31 am

nutty1 wrote:Nice picture of Nick!!

http://glossphoto.smugmug.com/Sample-Albums-Galleries/Model-Gallery/i-SNBNCG6/0/XL/IMG_0281-XL.jpg

Wowzer.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by snowyglow12 Sat May 30, 2015 8:35 am

http://glossphoto.smugmug.com/Client-Galleries/Nick-Viall/i-QmSjxPC/A

There are lots more of these of Nick in the client galleries.
snowyglow12
snowyglow12

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 30, 2015 2:11 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  19m19 minutes ago
I'll never look this good... But I can try.
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 40 CGRL3YrUQAI5syx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 30, 2015 3:08 pm

kimberlyg wrote:snipped..

It was speculated that Kaitlyn/Nick/Sharleen/Andy hung out when Nick was in NYC back over the winter.  Nick/Sharleen/Andy took some pictures on the Upper West Side, and Kaitlyn posted a pic that was geotagged in the Bronx, which could easily happen from the UWS.  But I don't think the recent picture has anything to do with it.  

What is UWS?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 30, 2015 3:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

What is UWS?

I think she's refering to the Upper West Side.  At least thats how I took it, since it's fully spelled out earlier in the sentence, she just abbreviated it the second time.  But, please correct me if I'm wrong, Kimberlyg. Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 30, 2015 3:20 pm

LOL i love how unpretentious he is ...he's not "sexy" mean mugging like most guys would do for vanity portraits but smiling a bit cheesily
It's obvious he's also slightly uncomfortable posing which is endearing imho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat May 30, 2015 3:32 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

What is UWS?

Upper West Side.  A section of Manhattan.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4