SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:55 am

emusha, I'm sure she said "sometime after 2nd" ... I know, because to me sound funny, because it could still mean after Dublin's 1:1, technically right after wrapping their second date ... but also, if we include their NYC M&G, which wasn't completely shown (the day-time), it was more than just 2nd.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:02 am

I am amazed at how so many people, women in particular have a problem with Nick. He is what most women wait and wish for, complain there are not enough of - a man willing to put aside everything to prove his devotion to you, to fight for you, to be brave and courageous in the face of adversity for you, to risk his reputation for you, to just come out and say, "you are the reason I'm here" and back up his words with action.  Nick did that on tonight's show...I do not see how people can see fault in his words & actions.  They are what most people dream of finding their entire lives.  

Andi wouldn't admit it surely, but somewhere in NYC she is salivating at the idea of a man doing for her what Nick is now doing for Kaitlyn.  giggling

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:02 am

chasingpavements wrote:
happygolucky wrote:I think she said, somewhere after the 2nd and 5th date ... which could mean 3rd, 4th date, but also just simply "right after the second".

That's what I remember her saying too.

I would personally be really shocked if it wasn't Nick. Especially after Chris Harrison's interview where he teases that history might repeat itself with Nick kissing and telling. I don't think he will, but Inknow that's what everybody will be waiting to see.

Yep, let's forget the RS spoiler, Kaitlyn has not demonstrated chemistry with anyone yet that would make her damn the consequences and do the fiancee stuff. Based on the snippet they showed tonight of her reaction when Nick showed up it was just a foreshadowing that it was Nick IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:19 am

OnePromise .. it amazes me as well. I think it has to do with the fact that people see him as not-genuine and dishonest ... which is just ironic ... because I dare anyone to show me one contestant on that show that was being completely honest and genuine 100%.  So yeah, for the sake of the sincerity and realness ... Nick must be a devil... that guy who seems too good to be true and who plays you all along just to get you in bed and then discard - I think that's the general opinion, I would assume from all the protests against him that I read around.

Repeat, this show is created on the basic principle of kiss&tell ... nothing to be scandalized about.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:53 am

OnePromise wrote:I am amazed at how so many people, women in particular have a problem with Nick. He is what most women wait and wish for, complain there are not enough of - a man willing to put aside everything to prove his devotion to you, to fight for you, to be brave and courageous in the face of adversity for you, to risk his reputation for you, to just come out and say, "you are the reason I'm here" and back up his words with action.  Nick did that on tonight's show...I do not see how people can see fault in his words & actions.  They are what most people dream of finding their entire lives.  

Andi wouldn't admit it surely, but somewhere in NYC she is salivating at the idea of a man doing for her what Nick is now doing for Kaitlyn.  giggling

That is why most people can't see miracle, because they dont believe in it!
They keep missing the miracles because when it appears, their nagative mind says "this is not it, I'm not that lucky"
I guess it is always the negative mind that clouded people's eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:06 am

emusha wrote:JMHO nick seems almost physically anxious of being hated by the guys -- he even said coming back makes him get sweaty palms. In that context and in the context of K having sex with a guy she hung with 5-6 dates per an interview she gave I don't think its possible for Nick to be sex guy

her being distraught to tell her other frontrunners doesn't conflict with this info. I wonder if its jared or someone else who's not her F2 is sex guy
\

She said 2 to 5 dates not 5 dates

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:08 am

Norcalgal wrote:Nick brought his A game and the rest of the guys realize the game is real now.  Show just got a lot more interesting for me!  I haven't seen chemistry on my screen like Nick and Kaitlyn since Meredith and Ian!  (Maybe Ashley and JP)

I love you Norcalgal, that is what I am talking about Nick A game is sizzling.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:28 am

peggy0221 wrote:
OnePromise wrote:I am amazed at how so many people, women in particular have a problem with Nick. He is what most women wait and wish for, complain there are not enough of - a man willing to put aside everything to prove his devotion to you, to fight for you, to be brave and courageous in the face of adversity for you, to risk his reputation for you, to just come out and say, "you are the reason I'm here" and back up his words with action.  Nick did that on tonight's show...I do not see how people can see fault in his words & actions.  They are what most people dream of finding their entire lives.  

That is why most people can't see miracle, because they dont believe in it!
They keep missing the miracles because when it appears, their nagative mind says "this is not it, I'm not that lucky"
I guess it is always the negative mind that clouded people's eyes.

OP, sadly, Andi is mean tweeting Nick's arrival. she really is determined to have the last word on their relationship for better or worse hmmm no no
Peggy: glass half empty or half full? very thoughtful statements! yes
i choose the positive... even if it means i'm wrong half the time.
i'd rather live with the promise of the positive and be proved wrong than live a life holding myself back from possible joy!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:20 am

I love all these positive Nick posts. I believe he is genuine, though I get why some could think otherwise.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:45 am

The chemistry between Nick and Kaitllyn was off the charts last night!  That kiss they had on the street corner was something else, her facial expression, body language, she had let go and was completely consumed in that moment.  So far we have not seen her act like that with anyone.  I wonder why we didn't see this?
chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 75 004003

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:47 am

Max my dear I would have loved to have seen it. Nick brought the real in reality tv last night. They are my Ian and Meredith all over again. He had her up against that door just like Ian had meredith up against the wall in the kitchen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:27 am

Max64 wrote:The chemistry between Nick and Kaitllyn was off the charts last night!  That kiss they had on the street corner was something else, her facial expression, body language, she had let go and was completely consumed in that moment.  So far we have not seen her act like that with anyone.  I wonder why we didn't see this?
chicago - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3 - Page 75 004003
How could they have shown this, though?
This kiss is a different caliber than any of the other kisses she has had with any of the other men, thus far, imo. So--it would be like showing a baseball game with one major league player and the rest all high school team. 
This kiss hit it out of the park and the edit can't show this at this point in the game. If it had there would not have been reason to show all K's indecision regarding Nick's return.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion #3

+78
Linds911
eliza3
mysthelma
Lucas15
KK4