SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:01 am

Live tweets from Monday's episode:

Josh Allan Murray
@jmurbulldog
2 on 1 dates have gotta be weird, huh!?

Jay @ab0ut36greeks
@jmurbulldog were u on one , I don't remember ?
@jmurbulldog @ab0ut36greeks thank goodness no

@jmurbulldog
The only way to get through everything is to solely focus on your relationship, not everyone else's - not easy but necessary.

@jmurbulldog
It's not easy breaking up with someone, but it has to be done.

@jmurbulldog
Looks like Kaitlyn is gonna be upfront with the guys about sleeping with Nick - I applaud her for being HONEST

@jmurbulldog
Welp, Ireland was absolutely gorgeous, I did enjoy that very much!

@jmurbulldog
In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take.  #OneLife #JustDoIt

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 10 8367-910 merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 10 I_got_13 merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 10 E5kqdm15 merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 10 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:05 am

Thanks Linds! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:37 pm

joshmurray11 Having too much fun on the lake this 4th of July weekend, Happy Independence Day everyone!! #ProudToBeAnAmerican #FamilyTime 56min
merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 10 11357837_1868174413408454_343690218_n

merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 10 8367-910 merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 10 I_got_13 merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 10 E5kqdm15 merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:46 am

Good lord he's hot, his 2 a day workout plans are working. I'm hoping we get some news soon about the bachelor

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:11 pm

@jmurbulldog
To say I am pumped up for the US women to bring home the World Cup is an understatement, it's time for some revenge against Japan, leggo!!

@jmurbulldog
GOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!! (American flags)

@jmurbulldog
GOOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLLLL #2 (American flags)

@jmurbulldog
Sabel gets a jelly bean for every US goal - at this rate, I'm gonna hafta go back to the grocery and get another bag #ScoopScoop #USA

@jmurbulldog
The US Women are putting it all together tonight, beautiful to watch!

@jmurbulldog
What a 1st Half, pure domination by the US, gotta finish strong!

@jmurbulldog
Now that's how u answer right there - GOOOOOOALLLLLL #5
@jmurbulldog
What a win by the US Women's Soccer team, proud to be an American!

Last edited by Linds911 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more tweets)

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:44 pm

Anyone know the site Josh is referencing in his tweet?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Haha, this one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:02 pm

Yup guessing he's talking about the general discussion thread. Don't know why he says he just came across it because he/Andi/and his mom have known about this since last year. They even answered fan questions for some of us and even mentioned this forum to his mom so scratch no idea

@jmurbulldog
So I was introduced to this Josh Murray hate blog last night and I almost died of laughter The lies were maybe a D+ tho, I'm disappointed.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Confused as to why it's thought that it's this forum's discussion thread he's referring to? Yes, he and his family have known about this forum for a while, but maybe he's only familiar with the fan thread. Josh does not read the gossip blogs or keep up with any pop culture in general. When he is confronted with negativity, he always lets it roll off his back. He knows who he is and what he stands for....no backing down...integrity to the max. IMO, the negative comments are from those who either don't know him or are jealous if they do.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:39 pm

But, you know how men are...It's not like most of them remember anything...
Linds911 wrote:Yup guessing he's talking about the general discussion thread. Don't know why he says he just came across it because he/Andi/and his mom have known about this since last year. They even answered fan questions for some of us and  even mentioned this forum to his mom so  scratch  no idea

@jmurbulldog
So I was introduced to this Josh Murray hate blog last night and I almost died of laughter  The lies were maybe a D+ tho, I'm disappointed.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:49 pm

Just a reminder: this is a fan thread.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:56 am

@jmurbulldog
Shawn and Nick, two strongest connections with Kaitlyn in the house - can't be easy for her to still date the others, whatchu guys think?

@jmurbulldog
I liked Joe, seemed like a cool dude.

@jmurbulldog
Wait, are Shawn and Nick not besties??

@jmurbulldog
At least Kaitlyn was honest so Shawn can make a decision as to what he wants to do ... I definitely commend her for that - honesty

@jmurbulldog
With the 'other guy' (crying laughing)

@jmurbulldog
So much I could say about that convo with Shawn, but all I'll say is it's nice that she told him the truth - stay strong Shawn

@jmurbulldog
Jared - good guy (thumbs up)

@jmurbulldog
Callin Shawn out about his past, cmon dude

@jmurbulldog
#truth

@jmurbulldog
I'm supposed to be calming down before sleepy time but that last exchange got me fired up

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 19 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions

+38
mindless
MiniDiva
PinaColada43
sdmom
happygolucky