SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:49 pm

Exploring the streets of St. Barth on this amazing 7 Day cruise in the Caribbean with @11pic and a bunch of my AdvoFamily - thankful for each day, what great memories  #AdvoFamily #WorkIsFun #LiveLifeToTheFullest 1 week ago by @joshmurray11

Was so looking forward to swimming with some sharks in the Caribbean but all I saw was a stingray, a bunch of little fish and I found this crazy woman with a blue snorkel and a strange bathing suit  - next time I'm going cage diving with Great Whites... 1 week ago by @joshmurray11

Sabel ain't havin' it this morning #WakeUpppppp 2 days ago by @joshmurray11

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 17 8367-910 merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 17 I_got_13 merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 17 E5kqdm15 merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions

Post by Linds911 Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:38 am

"For to us a child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace" [Isaiah 9] ***** Oh how life has changed for us all this year, but because Jesus is the light we will never walk in darkness or alone #HappyBirthdayJesus #MerryChristmas by @stephmurray11

This is what I think about the ridiculously undersized sweater my lil sis got me for our Xmas pic #bahumbug #MurrayChristmas #ShakeFace by @joshmurray11

Braved the cold + they made the playoffs #GoChiefs by @stephmurray11

merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 17 8367-910 merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 17 I_got_13 merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 17 E5kqdm15 merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:34 am

Does anyone know who the guy is in Stephanie's latest pic? Is it Travis kelch?

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:37 am

Costiesgirl wrote:Does anyone know who the guy is in Stephanie's latest pic? Is it Travis kelch?

Yes, he is Travis Kelce. Smiley

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:06 am

Thanks Smiley funny In his pic he's with Eric hosmer wonder how awkward that little circle is ;)

Has Josh posted his NYE plans yet? Wonder if he's hosting anything

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:05 am

Costiesgirl wrote:Thanks Smiley funny In his pic he's with Eric hosmer wonder how awkward that little circle is ;)

Has Josh posted his NYE plans yet? Wonder if he's hosting anything

laugh out loud

None that we know as of yet but he flew to ATL with his sister so maybe they'll do something together or the whole family will fly to ATL or Stephanie and Josh will fly to KC again. Smiley

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:45 am

Did anyone catch Josh on Periscope the other night? It was almost an hour long and he answered a lot of questions. He also said he was planning to sit at home on his couch with Sabel for NYE but it looks like he got dragged out to a "formal" party after all.

kaligloer IG:

merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 17 12393912

StephenOchs IG:

merrychristmas -  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions - Page 17 15993410

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:52 am

Just bc The Bachelor premieres tonight do you get this behind the scenes footage ... In preparation for the group date rose, @marcus_grodd and I would dance to Katy Perry in hotel rooms and sip on some champagne with hideous scarfs on that didn't fit (well maybe the ugly scarf thing was just me) - to each his own, right? Lol - Side Note: I did get the group date rose though ;) #BoyzIIMen #IllMakeLoveToYou #TheBachelorette by @joshmurray11

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:56 am

OH gosh, that was too darn cute! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:32 am

Prayers for Josh & family. He lost his other grandpa to cancer awhile back. #cancersucks I've lost family & friends to it. Upset

joshmurray11 Lots of tears shed this morning as both my grandfathers are now up in heaven. My Grandpa Shiro, on the right, passed away peacefully this A.M. with my mom (his daughter) right by his side. What an amazing and full life he lived! I am beyond blessed to be his grandson and now I have a tag team of angels looking down on me. As Stuart Scott once said, "When you die, that doesn't mean you lose to cancer. You beat cancer by how you live, why you live and the manner in which you live." Love you grandpa!

by @joshmurray11

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:14 am

Very sad day for the Murrays. I like that he realizes he has them as angels know. That is what I believe too. Peace to all of them.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:57 am

Prayers for Josh and his family. He just found out Sabel has cancer too. sad

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog 11m11 minutes ago
And to think that this day couldn't get any worse, the doc just told me my precious Sabel has cancer - heart just broke ...
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - #2 Fan Forum - Discussions

+38
mindless
MiniDiva
PinaColada43
sdmom
happygolucky