SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 2 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:47 pm

It is fine here. I can also, post it in his fan thread for you. Smiley

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by rc49ers Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:03 pm

Thanks Kasha , if you could post it in Josh's Fan thread I'd like that .
Maybe someone from Canada might have seen him in a movie and will agree that the actor is a close look alike .

tyvm

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by athensgal67 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It is sad. 
However, for the life of me, I will never understand why these kind of things have to be on FB/twitter etc.
 I totally understand where you're coming from, Kasha; however, if I may, I'll give my thoughts from someone who is a little closer to the situation.  Josh is not only a very emotional, tenderhearted, family person, but also a public person. He and his entire family have been in the public eye for years...long before TB.  A lot of friends, family and fans really appreciated getting the opportunity to share in Papa Murray's life and in his death, if only through SM.  In this circle of life, and in this world of so much negativity and plain old-fashioned hate, it is refreshing for someone to be so open with others and share their heart with the world.  Again, not diminishing or disagreeing with your thought at all....just giving another viewpoint.

Last edited by athensgal67 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer mistake)
athensgal67
athensgal67

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:34 pm

I grew up in a political family. I appreciate every ounce of my privacy. That's where I come from.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:16 pm

Interesting article about Josh and BIP: Key point...

Rumor has it Josh refuses to participate in the show if Andi is there, and that includes as a mystery cast member that arrives in mid-season.

I guess things didn't end well... the gloves are off??

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2015/06/josh-murray-im-in-for-bachelor-in-paradise-if-andi-dorfman-is-ou/
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:24 pm

UGH...... No surprise now let's see, where is Josh's high road?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:28 pm

luvlady345 wrote:UGH......  No surprise now let's see, where is Josh's high road?

giggling See? He and his former fiancee, WSNBN, WERE perfect for each other!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:31 pm

So there aren't actually quotes from Josh just "reports"?

Can't tar and feather the guy for something we don't actually know is true. Not that I would blame him if he refused.

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 87b72b10 onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 86669110 onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:37 pm

Oh, I wouldn't blame him either, just like I don't or wouldn't blame Andi since she/they actually had a relationship....... Me just thinking about all Andi's taking the high road post......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:42 pm

His high road IMO is filed in the same section as Andi's high road if that report is true. I'm sure we'll be getting verification via SM. IF it's not true, I'm sure he'd want to preserve his Bachelor lead in the polls.

The clock is ticking.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:46 pm

Those are just stupid tabloids. One of the dumbest stories yet since Josh is not on BIP nor did he EVER want to be, based on his own comments. Same with Andi. She made it very clear on an IG comment that she had no intention of going on BIP.  So neither of them are taking the high road or the low road or whatever, because there is no validity to this story.

Crazy how people still believe this crap!

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:53 pm

They both confirmed they wouldn't be appearing on the show. Not sure which articles/interviews but it was somehwhere that Josh said it, and Andi said it on an IG comment. Also remember these "reports" coming out back when they broke up so I don't believe any.

Josh is spending time with Brian Osborne this weekend.

b_r_o23 There are a lot of plus sides and negative sides to the show. The biggest plus is getting to know guys who, in no other scenario, I would ever meet and building the tightest of friendships. @joshmurray11 is without a doubt one of the best. From day 1, we never talked about the show Or strategize. It was all about our families, friends, passions, hobbies, and careers. So glad he got to experience my home, closest friends and family. A true gentleman and friend. Tampa, I owe ya one! Ps.
How about them Warriors!!#bromance #bedmates #roomies #dubnation #chefcurry
onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 11378495_915339365204596_1986996383_n

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 8367-910 onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 I_got_13 onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 68 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom