SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 15 of 68 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:43 am

reason wrote:I think Josh found out about her sleeping with Nick like the rest of us at the after.

But he chose to stay with her after that. His choice, so get over it.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:44 am

Eskimo brothers. Uggh.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachFan77 Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:49 am

I disagree with him not knowing. I found it very very obvious that he repeatedly said in interviews how Andi was very open and honest with what happened on the show. Maybe he was lying but something tells me there is no way he would have been able to get over that.

BachFan77

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:53 am

bleuberry wrote:What a dumb dumb. Spit it out Josh. Rolling Eyes He doesn't even subtweet well laugh out loud.

Is he implying that had he known about Nick that he would've made different decisions? Andi could've catfished him and he was still proposing. Who is he kidding.
He defined himself as winner of Ette 10 until 1 whole day ago, so yeah, as long as she was the Ette, she could have been a one armed, one legged, albino elf catfishing him online and he still would have proposed to be the big winnah here. He's not even a tool, he's an entire Ace Hardware store.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:57 am

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:What a dumb dumb. Spit it out Josh. Rolling Eyes He doesn't even subtweet well laugh out loud.

Is he implying that had he known about Nick that he would've made different decisions? Andi could've catfished him and he was still proposing. Who is he kidding.
He defined himself as winner of Ette 10 until 1 whole day ago, so yeah, as long as she was the Ette, she could have been a one armed, one legged, albino elf catfishing him online and he still would have proposed to be the big winnah here. He's not even a tool, he's an entire Ace Hardware store.
rofl Don't hold back, Alanna!  Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 1710264613 
The question remains, is he a full box? source
Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 Ec96eff954787607ee24d4ee0d4821d9

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:59 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Alanna wrote:

rofl Don't hold back, Alanna!  Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 1710264613 
The question remains, is he a full box? source
Periscope - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 15 Ec96eff954787607ee24d4ee0d4821d9

He is definitely full of something. Can we start calling him Ace, kind of like Chris Manson for Harrison?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:00 am

Stop insulting rocks, Kasha!! They don't deserve this comparison laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:01 am

Ace--I like it. Good nickname. Ha.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by edenpol Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:10 am

Just had to clear out that Josh knew about the Nick thing before ATFR. Chris Harrison said that Andi's reaction to Nick's speaking out, during the commercials was "thank God I was 100% honest with Josh". So he knew, and he also said that in a radio interview once.
edenpol
edenpol

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:17 am

reason wrote:I think Josh found out about her sleeping with Nick like the rest of us at the after.

No she told him on the FS date. Andi told CH that she was so glad that she was 100% honest with Josh because of Nick blabbing on ATFR. In all their interviews Josh says he knew everything so what he is trying to say I have no idea. Also that is why Andi kept saying it could all blow up in her face after she told Josh because he could have walked away.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:31 am

It's actually AdvoCrap, not Advocare Crap, that's the whole joke. Man, I need to work on my delivery, is this thing on?!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:33 am

Just guessing but I believe Andi probably told him before the ATFR, which makes her statement to CH true but after he actually had proposed. I don't think there is any evidence that she told him during their FSD. That is just personal opinion and speculation by posters and probably like me, some wishful thinking too at the time.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 68 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 41 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom