SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 25 of 68 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:41 am

Loveinterest wrote: Josh is such a great guy! He went on the show to court Andi & see if there was something there just as Shawn did with Kaitlyn. I think it says a lot when you not only end up with the girl but you have a lot of friends in the house that remain beyond the show.  **edited**. At the end of the day it's a preference and I prefer a hawt tall, dark & handsome guy with an outgoing personality, who gives back to his community, loves his family and G-d and is still a little flawed but doesn't take himself too seriously. It doesn't hurt that he is athletic & very bright (although some on here don't see graduating cum lade from college as an indicator of that, it impresses me, especially for athletes who basically work full time while taking classes). I don't read too much into tweets as you are limited with words and they can be interpreted 100 ways by 100 different people. ***edited**

Sorry, but exactly what was Josh working at during college? From what I have read, he was living off baseball money.

**edited**
I just moved from Augusta, GA and am a Murray fan. But Josh likes to stick his foot in his mouth. He is still holding a grudge after a year when the person he is holding the grudge to hasn't said anything about him. And my favorite, that JPG who he never met is not his kind of person. How do you know Josh? You who lived reality TV basing this off his edit or is it the word of the woman you now like to make shady remarks about?

**edited**, sad that Josh can't especially over a woman Josh can't seem to stand anymore?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:27 am

^ In regards to your last statement referring to why does the defense of one person have to turn into an attack on a different person, isn't that something we're all guilty of? There are posts like this in every thread. If you go back a few pages in Josh's thread, you can see there are "attacks" on Josh (also Andi, Kaitlyn and Shawn) in defense of Saint Nick.

There's no difference. We all do it.

**edited** IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:39 am

I pointed this out faving and tweeting are just very different IMO. One is saying these are my thoughts and the other is casually saying, I think that is funny or what ever, not the same IMO.

And yes, it has been a year, Josh is supposedly happy, so please stop making fun of the guy you "beat" and move on. **edited**
You and I will probably not agree on this. I respect your right to defend Josh, I just don't agree. I expect more.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:45 am

I'm not a fan of Josh or his personality but I wouldn't say he's a "box of rocks" (although I did like your pics, Kasha giggling ). I do wish he'd take the high road with his tweets. That's the kind of thing that may feel good for a second but isn't worth it in the long run.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:16 am

Please get back on topic. Leave Andi and Nick out of the discussion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:21 am

Sorry it's too much work to pretty up and edit posts. Some have been deleted.

Topic is now open.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:06 pm

I have to say as someone who met Josh well, actually (them). I found them both to be so kind and nice. Love the fact that Josh looks into your eyes when he talks to you. To me anyone that doesn't look you in the eye when they talk to you is not sincere. And I know everyone is entitled to their opinions on here and I respect that so hope you will respect the fact that I actually met these two and found them to be very intelligent, warm, sincere people and when I met them they were very much in love. And to hear Josh speak Spanish so well, I took Spanish for a year in high school and if asked I could probably count from one to ten and that's about it. They also both do charity events although don't see that (she) mentions much about it. The only way I see (her) charity work is when someone comments thanking her for her time. These are all my own opinions and wish you could actually meet them in person, it might change your minds. JMO
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by sosad Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:15 pm

I agree with you Laura. Someone that can speak two languages and graduates from a great university is considered smart in my book!!! What is seen on TV is not someone's entire personality!! I think Josh seems like a kind, intelligent and caring person!

sosad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:41 pm

It is not a TV edit most people are judging him on - it was the childish subtweets to his ex-fiancé, favoriting tweets about his brother's fiancé being a gold digger, and spending every Monday night mocking a guy he hasn't seen for over a year. For someone who likes to brag about how Christian he is and how much charity work he does...maybe he should try practicing his religion's core beliefs of compassion and forgiveness? I know it's not as important as typing #blessed at the end of a tweet, but it still might be good to try out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 8:47 pm

bowdown

chasingpavements wrote:It is not a TV edit most people are judging him on - it was the childish subtweets to his ex-fiancé, favoriting tweets about his brother's fiancé being a gold digger, and spending every Monday night mocking a guy he hasn't seen for over a year. For someone who likes to brag about how Christian he is and how much charity work he does...maybe he should try practicing his religion's core beliefs of compassion and forgiveness? I know it's not as important as typing #blessed at the end of a tweet, but it still might be good to try out.

Thank you for saying how I am seeing Josh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:41 pm

I love Josh tweeting Monday nights & apparently  many people do.  It only makes sense that there are comments about Nick because he has been a huge part of the show.  I think his comments are very mild and funny.  As a Christian myself, perfection is not expected and you don't have to be perfect to profess  your love for God.  It's great he reLizes he is blessed even though he knows he's not perfect. Nothing wrong with him agreeing with someone's tweet, he never subtweeted. *edit*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:52 pm

Reminder: People who are not or were not cast on this show are not discussion topics.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 68 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom