SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 33 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:03 am

Well, she lives in California so maybe she'll take him there. Hope he's not the jealous type. Lots of men oogling her on her IG as many men do when they see a heavily endowed blonde woman, with lip injections and Botox. Maybe it's me and my darn opinion again but I'll take a wholesome looking, gorgeous girl with brains any time. JMO

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 33 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by SafronSahara Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:06 am

It's a welcomed sight to see Josh with some female companionship besides Sabel. I was starting to think that all he does is play golf and get lovin from his dog.

Not the least bit surprised she's a perky blonde
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:22 am

laugh out loud Ditto! ^

She's gorgeous!

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 33 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:27 am

^ Im not surprised either. I knew he was gonna date a blonde after Andi dropped something about it on TV once (before their breakup).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:46 am

I remember posters here were able to find that Josh had a serious girlfriend before he took a few years off from serious relationships and she was a blonde. I also think it's pretty obvious that one of Josh's lies from the supposed lie detector test was that he said he preferred brunettes over blondes, but in reality it was the opposite.

Andi never really let him live that down. She dropped that in more than one interview. It's pretty funny to think about all of the other things she probably was nagging him about. Andi - the queen of nagging and subtweeting laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyLove4evr Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:54 am

I guess Josh does prefer blondes!!!

Ouch for Andi!

I wonder if Andi will come out with that aspect of Josh in her book??? giggling

HappyLove4evr

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:15 am

HappyLove4evr Welcomeparty!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:38 am

So Josh has a pretty lady in his life not named Sabel - good for him! Eight months is more than enough time to move on from a very short-lived romance that was manufactured by producers of a reality tv dating show. Based on what little I can see of her, she is quite lovely and very fit. 

Since she is blond, no one can say Josh wanted a mini-me of his former "fiancee" or his mom. Smart move. Of course that leaves him open to accusations of only wanting a blond and lying during the fake lie detector group date. Can't win for losin' there, buddy! 

IMHO Josh isn't required to follow a set of guidelines for dating post-breakup with her. Should all dates at KC Chiefs & UGA games, lakehouse visits, California beaches, Vegas, any and all activities in the states of Georgia and Florida be off limits? Come on, now. That does leave spending time with the Murray family and attending church services, so Josh can still share that important part of his life with the blond.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:45 am

So was he or wasn't he at some group event with the same girl a while back? I remember some speculation about them possibly dating, but there was no proof really. I just wonder if he was keeping it on friendly terms with her while still dreaming about the Bachelor gig, and now that it's out of the question, he's free to date her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:56 am

I totally agree FLChica. It was sleuthed here with SM pics and tweets, he spent very little time with his family during that period of time, been there done that. I too agree, there is no set time, when you're ready you're ready and you shouldn't have to tip toe around your life because of your past. Go and do what you want.

It's obvious his ex has issues as we see yet another dig via twitter, 8 months later.

This is great news IMO. We all know that he has been wanting to have a relationship leading to marriage. If he met a brunette I don't think it would be a deal breaker just because she was a brunette. He just so happen to meet a blonde that he wants to date.

He's been embarrassed and made fun of enough times about his preference of hair colour when it comes to women. So, now he has his preference. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:26 pm

She's really pretty.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:23 pm

She's very pretty hope he's happy.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 68 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 50 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom