SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 36 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:16 pm

Alanna wrote:A teenage blonde model, who better be dumb and subservient to him and most importantly, his fam.

Oh vindication, holla! Nice to meet ya.

Hey, now. He just needs someone who's on the same level as him.

Back to top Go down

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by mindless Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:22 pm

She looks early 20's to me. Just so made up and enhanced that it ages her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:24 pm

Well, I have researched her and she is approximately 24.  She won some kind of teen pageant in 2006 and you can be no older than 14 to enter so if my calculations are correct that makes her either 23 or 24.  She graduated this year or the year before from Oregon University but I don't know what she studied.  ***edited***she is a swimsuit model it looks like and is just starting out.  **edited**

I thought it was interesting that Josh posted the pic of them in the park which shows her as the least made up of any other picture I've seen.  His caption on IG was that he spent an amazing week with Anna.  Sabel and I will see you soon.  Almost time for you to migrate south."  **edited** Josh only makes appearances for charity this guy actually goes places and works with kids, et cetera.

**edited**

I never thought I would ever say this but if there ever was a time for MM to interfere and put the brakes on this is the time.  Not happy with the Josh I have seen after the break up but do not want to see him get in over his head and I believe that he is over his head with this girl.  She is on the  "Collegedosegirls" site and many of the pictures are very risqué to the point where on some of the pictures they had to put a sticker on their bums to cover them up I suppose. Just hope Josh isn't thinking with his ###%%% instead of his head.  Okay.  If he wants to date this girl but don't move so quickly.  Remember the last time you fell fast.  I suppose this is another girl that he never felt like this before with ever.  laugh out loud

So for someone that wants to get married right away and wants a girl to settle down with and get married and have babies I don't think a 23 or 24 year old that just started modeling will give that up as quickly as he says he wants.

Didn't want to but finally took off my rose colored glasses.

I don't know if I'm supposed to list where I got this information.  If so I got it from Google and Instagram.  Hope that is good enough.

edited  to add IG joshmurray11

What an amazing week with @akatharinav - Sabel and I will see you soon - almost time to migrate south

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:25 pm

mindless wrote:She looks early 20's to me. Just so made up and enhanced that it ages her.
Maybe she went to the Kylie Jenner school of beauty.

And Chasing, I swear, the moment I typed that, I realized how ridiculous it sounded. Total oxymoron laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:27 pm

Guardian Angel, my husband thought the exact same thing that she was late twenties. But it does say when she graduated and I posted how I calculated she is 23 maybe 24.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:29 pm

So she's basically my age and seems to be the complete opposite of what Josh is looking for in a wife based on what Hopeless Romantic said. Oh this just gets better and better no no

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 36 1f49c

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 36 8367-910 onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 36 I_got_13 onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 36 E5kqdm15 onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 36 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:33 pm

What is her IG username?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:35 pm

She is 23 and recently graduated college. Moved back home to California not too long ago.
Shared IG handle at the beginning.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:37 pm

If the instagram is not a private acct, you can list it,(c/p) Hopeless Rom.
If you got stuff from a specific link via google search, please just c/p link.
That way it will identify facts. Sources are always important here.
Thank you for the info.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:38 pm

Hopeless Romantic wrote:snipped

Please post the link where you obtained this information. If it's her IG and it's private, then we cannot post info taken from private accounts. All information must have links as to where the info came from, always. TY

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:38 pm

Josh is probably just exercising his grown as* man muscle.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Josh is probably just exercising his grown as* man muscle.
I'll give it 2-3 more weeks until she's "eliminated," Soprano family method. Might as well enjoy playing grown up boy while you have the chance.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 68 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 52 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom