SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 51 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Sprite Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:53 am

nannymargie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Well, it looks like Josh might have gotten the other side of the story. Nice, I like it.

yes

ETA: any comments Josh made about Nick were before he met Nick. That's the difference IMO

Didn't Josh spend over 2 months with Nick when they were on Andi's season?  I think Josh met Nick before last night. IMO

I'm wondering if GA meant Shawn?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:42 am

Sprite wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Well, it looks like Josh might have gotten the other side of the story. Nice, I like it.

yes

ETA: any comments Josh made about Nick were before he met Nick. That's the difference IMO

Didn't Josh spend over 2 months with Nick when they were on Andi's season?  I think Josh met Nick before last night. IMO

CMIIW, but I think GA was talking about Josh only meeting Nick now in person and not b/c of A's season (so not on the show last year or ATFR).
So on completely different terms and likely for the first time as two guys not connected to the same one girl.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:59 am

If he hadn't tweeted stuff about Nick in K's season then I'd think yeah, he put the past behind him. I think this was just s photo op and the guys making light of an awkward moment. Might as well just laugh about it right?

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:08 am

Whether it is a photo op or not, I know I enjoyed seeing the fun photos. I'll take a goofy photo over a shade tweet anyday.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:12 am

bleuberry wrote:If he hadn't tweeted stuff about Nick in K's season then I'd think yeah, he put the past behind him. I think this was just s photo op and the guys making light of an awkward moment. Might as well just laugh about it right?
That was then, this is now.
Josh chose to post a photo of him with Nick and chose to follow Nick on IG.
Josh didn't have to do either of those things and certainly no one would expect him to.
I certainly didn't, photo-op or not.
I think it is just a case of Josh being with his new girlfriend and is in a better place now and is moving on.
jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:26 am

Oh I won't lie I enjoyed it too! I'm not thinking either did a complete 180 but it was fun to see, and clearly the fans got a kick out of it.

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:35 am

That pom was super cute.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:13 pm

yes

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sprite wrote:

CMIIW, but I think GA was talking about Josh only meeting Nick now in person and not b/c of A's season (so not on the show last year or ATFR).
So on completely different terms and likely for the first time as two guys not connected to the same one girl.

Sorry, was eating and typing at the same time. I meant after their season was over, things were very different between Josh and Nick. Josh never spoke to him as far as we know.

Josh most certainly did tweet a few shots at Nick during K's season. Who's the next 'ette, three times a charm, It's tough to hold his opinions sometimes, during the Nick parts, calling Shawn out about his past come on dude,  (when Shawn did nothing but trash Nick,) Why would Nick talk about something private, he has a history, paraphrasing, and that's all I can remember.

So yes, I think the two of them taking pics together this weekend, following each other on SM, along with the cute captions, IMO Josh is now just getting to know the real Nick and not the one portrayed by someone else. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:20 pm

Jmo, but I don't think that they had this huge heart-to-heart with josh realizing he had been wrong about Nick. He had already spent 2 months with the guy and wasn't a fan even before any of the ATFR stuff happened. I think it's simply a case of Josh getting a new girlfriend and moving past bachelor stuff completely and them making fun of an awkward situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:29 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Jmo, but I don't think that they had this huge heart-to-heart with josh realizing he had been wrong about Nick. He had already spent 2 months with the guy and wasn't a fan even before any of the ATFR stuff happened. I think it's simply a case of Josh getting a new girlfriend and moving past bachelor stuff completely and them making fun of an awkward situation.
I don't think anyone is saying they had this huge heart to heart but the point is that, photo op or not, Josh has never pretended to "like" Nick so Josh now choosing to follow Nick on IG is a choice he has made as is him choosing to post a pic of him with Nick.

Josh could have chosen not to post that pic and not to follow Nick even with those photos out there. Josh does not need to follow Nick at all on IG if he still hates the guy and even saying water under the bridge or even a new girlfriend is still not reason enough for Josh to follow Nick and post a pic of them together.

If I have learnt anything it is that people's opinions can change. :yes:

Many that hated Nick now like him and there are those who liked him and now don't. Josh is showing as of now he is wanting people to know he is okay with Nick and is following Nick on IG. In SM world and for those that follow SM, that's speaks volumes, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:30 pm

He may be in a happy place right now because he has a girlfriend, but I don't IMO think it has anything to do with putting water under the bridge with Nick. So if Josh never found a girlfriend, and he was in Vegas at the same time as Nick and Marquel, he still wouldn't talk to him? I don't think that would be the case but that's just me.

Up until K's season, Josh was still tweeting shade at Nick. Maybe Marquel was the one who made it happen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:33 pm

chasingpavements wrote:Jmo, but I don't think that they had this huge heart-to-heart with josh realizing he had been wrong about Nick. He had already spent 2 months with the guy and wasn't a fan even before any of the ATFR stuff happened. I think it's simply a case of Josh getting a new girlfriend and moving past bachelor stuff completely and them making fun of an awkward situation.

Yes that's the impression I got as well. I seriously doubt J and N will be hanging out and grabbing a beer anytime soon. Good for both of them to be able to make light of an awkward situation.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 68 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 59 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom