SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 58 of 68 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Rolly Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:36 pm

Neverland, where boys never grow up!
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

la - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by KB_Mom Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:56 pm

Brought this over from Andi's thread as possible reason Andi and Josh are both in LA at the same time:
Seabear wrote:

Just did a bit of research.  Maybe this the show/reason Andi and Josh are in LA.  Ex Isle a new show. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes   www.amcnetworks.com/press-releases/we-tv-greenlights-ex-isle-a-groundbreaking-new-show no no Suspect
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:04 am

Still a mystery why Josh is in LA but it would appear he didn't cross paths with Andi while she was there.  His other ex was nearby though! Kind of ironic that after Josh posted a snapchat in Malibu this morning, Anna Von Staele was later posting video snaps of herself on the beach making it pretty clear she too was in Malibu (which is an hour and a half drive from Newport where she supposedly lives now).  Coincidence, or did she maybe head there hoping to run into him?  I have followed her on IG and snapchat for a while and I get the feeling he may have broken her heart by not being as into her as she was into him. I wonder if they will have a run in while he's out there? She's been hanging out lately with Becca's BF who's been also hanging out with a lot of other bachelor alum, like Robert and Kypton.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:47 am

Beach Lover wrote:Still a mystery why Josh is in LA but it would appear he didn't cross paths with Andi while she was there.  His other ex was nearby though! Kind of ironic that after Josh posted a snapchat in Malibu this morning, Anna Von Staele was later posting video snaps of herself on the beach making it pretty clear she too was in Malibu (which is an hour and a half drive from Newport where she supposedly lives now).  Coincidence, or did she maybe head there hoping to run into him?  I have followed her on IG and snapchat for a while and I get the feeling he may have broken her heart by not being as into her as she was into him. I wonder if they will have a run in while he's out there? She's been hanging out lately with Becca's BF who's been also hanging out with a lot of other bachelor alum, like Robert and Kypton.

Who is Becca's BF? Do you mean the singer?
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:28 pm

^^^What singer? This girl I'm talking about is the same friend that Becca took to the Iheart Music Festival in Vegas.  She's now buddies with Anna, Josh's recent ex.  While in Vegas with Josh, Anna seemed to become fast friends with Becca and this girl (I'll call her CF), only for Josh to then break things off with her, seemingly that same weekend.

I'm starting to think Josh broke things off with Anna because he saw red flags with her during that Vegas festival. Maybe he felt after watching her with the other Bach alumni that she was an opportunist. Or maybe just immature. These are just guesses, but I have continued to follow Anna on both IG and snapchat and that's the impression I'm starting to get of her. Josh may have been wise to end things quickly. She definitely seems like an attention seeker.

On another note, Josh just snapchatted a picture of him in bed with the cryptic message "Couple more days til...".

What is he up to out there???
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:04 pm

Maybe he has a new book coming out. :justkidding

He has probably signed up with someone for something and will be announcing it in a couple of days. Perhaps clothing for working out, or athletic wear of some sort. Just guessing, it doesn't appear there have been any recent hints of anything he may have been involved in. It seems like a long time for him to be there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:46 pm

Beach Lover wrote:^^^What singer? This girl I'm talking about is the same friend that Becca took to the Iheart Music Festival in Vegas.  She's now buddies with Anna, Josh's recent ex.  While in Vegas with Josh, Anna seemed to become fast friends with Becca and this girl (I'll call her CF), only for Josh to then break things off with her, seemingly that same weekend.

I'm starting to think Josh broke things off with Anna because he saw red flags with her during that Vegas festival. Maybe he felt after watching her with the other Bach alumni that she was an opportunist. Or maybe just immature. These are just guesses, but I have continued to follow Anna on both IG and snapchat and that's the impression I'm starting to get of her. Josh may have been wise to end things quickly. She definitely seems like an attention seeker.

On another note, Josh just snapchatted a picture of him in bed with the cryptic message "Couple more days til...".

I thought BF was boyfriend not best friend. The only boyfriend I know about is Dez the singer. My mix up.
Rolly
Rolly

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:08 pm

I wonder what he has going on there hmmm

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:26 pm

Rolly wrote:
Beach Lover wrote:^^^What singer? This girl I'm talking about is the same friend that Becca took to the Iheart Music Festival in Vegas.  She's now buddies with Anna, Josh's recent ex.  While in Vegas with Josh, Anna seemed to become fast friends with Becca and this girl (I'll call her CF), only for Josh to then break things off with her, seemingly that same weekend.

I thought BF was boyfriend not best friend. The only boyfriend I know about is Dez the singer. My mix up.

Actually that's my screw-up. I should have said BFF. BF would be more like Boyfriend. Sorry for confusion!
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
He has probably signed up with someone for something and will be announcing it in a couple of days. Perhaps clothing for working out, or athletic wear of some sort. Just guessing, it doesn't appear there have been any recent hints of anything he may have been involved in. It seems like a long time for him to be there.

Do you mean like in being a spokesmodel for a company, or that he has developed his own line?  I don't see the latter, but I could definitely see him modeling athletic wear. I think he could definitely pull off being a model, unlike Chris Soules.  

The thing that throws me off is why he would need to be in LA several days early if whatever he's doing isn't for a few more days. It reminds me of the contestants being sequestered in their hotel rooms before meeting the Bachelor/ettes. I get the feeling he is on his own and I would have thought he might have hooked up with some pals while out there, like Marcus or even Robert & Kypton. He won't tell us fans what's up but he is definitely throwing out hints that something is coming. I hope it's something good and not a let down.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:50 pm

CF has definitely been making friends with quite a few Bachelor/ette alumni. Robert, Kiptyn, Nick V., Dan Cox, just to name a few.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:35 pm

If he didn't agree to do Ex Isle with Andi maybe Chris Jenner cast Josh to be a potential "boyfriend" for Kourtney on KUWTK. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 68 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom