SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 65 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Justsayno - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Bubblebunny Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:47 am

Andi's not perfect, but as someone who thought she was villainized way too much during the break-up while Josh was held as an angel, this is highly satisfying.
Bubblebunny
Bubblebunny

Female Posts : 78

Back to top Go down

Justsayno - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by sara11 Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:58 am

Yeah - his true colours are showing. I wonder if he'll talk about his family being a part of the "reason he cant find love" I mean its pretty weird all 3 siblings can't sustain relationships..
This family claims to be so morally superior - yet Josh trashtalks Andi and his brother posts photos taking jabs at his ex and deletes them a couple minutes later.

Stay classy Josh, you're on the right path *rolls eyes*

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:09 pm

sara11 wrote:Yeah - his true colours are showing. I wonder if he'll talk about his family being a part of the "reason he cant find love" I mean its pretty weird all 3 siblings can't sustain relationships..
This family claims to be so morally superior - yet Josh trashtalks Andi and his brother posts photos taking jabs at his ex and deletes them a couple minutes later.

I'm almost crying at the hilarity of this post because I didn't know about all the other shenanigans going on laugh out loud Man, what an upgrade from a 10th string "athlete" to a freaking World Series champ. I want everyone to have a reality show. Is this too greedy?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:41 pm

His mom has to be close to a nervous breakdown. Can you imagine having your child go on a reality show to try to find out why they can't find and keep a relationship?!? And to work with a "flirt therapist" and have everyone you know be witness to your child going out to practice the dating tips. Watching them mingle in the Big Brother loft in LA with all the other D list "stars". Josh have you no shame? And BIP was beneath you?!?no idea The continuation of his 15 minutes of fame can be the only reason to do this. JMO.

There are lots of ways to make a living and find love. This reality show should not be one of them. #justsayno

I'd like to be cautiously optimistic but I just can't. no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:55 pm

I can't quote on my phone but I don't think Aaron was the problem in his relationship, the fact that Kacie is on her 5th professional athlete is pretty telling of her not him. Is Stephanie still with Chandler? I don't follow her. I imagine that E! Is paying a lot more then dtws or Bip would have paid. Let's be honest if someone offered you as much as you would make in 2 years for 6 weeks work you may do it too laugh out loud. He may take the money and not spill the tea

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:04 pm

Alanna wrote:
sara11 wrote:Yeah - his true colours are showing. I wonder if he'll talk about his family being a part of the "reason he cant find love" I mean its pretty weird all 3 siblings can't sustain relationships..

I'm almost crying at the hilarity of this post because I didn't know about all the other shenanigans going on laugh out loud Man, what an upgrade from a 10th string "athlete" to a freaking World Series champ. I want everyone to have a reality show. Is this too greedy?

I'm cracking up because the 'side stories' are so much more entertaining, who knew. lolpanda

Justsayno - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:21 pm

Nope they are all single now....

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Justsayno - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 1f49c

Justsayno - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 8367-910 Justsayno - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 I_got_13 Justsayno - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 E5kqdm15 Justsayno - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:53 pm

Costiesgirl wrote:I can't quote on my phone but I don't think Aaron was the problem in his relationship, the fact that Kacie is on her 5th professional athlete is pretty telling of her not him. Is Stephanie still with Chandler? I don't follow her. I imagine that E! Is paying a lot more then dtws or Bip would have paid. Let's be honest if someone offered you as much as you would make in 2 years for 6 weeks work you may do it too laugh out loud. He may take the money and not spill the tea

I do not have specific dollar values, but believe that DWTS pays quite handsomely, especially if you can keep yourself on the show & get close to or in the finals. BIP on the otherhand, probably pays crap. Literally.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:06 pm

IMO he won't be getting paid DWTS kind of money. But probably a nice little chunk. Around $25k-$50K would be my guess.

Justsayno - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 65 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:29 pm

DWTS starts at a $125k base I heard and they get more for each week they last.  I believe bachelorette leads usually get about $50k. I'm not sure what they pay for BIP but I'm assuming quite a bit less.  This E! show is just for 2-3 weeks it seems since Josh is to be back in Tampa at the end of this month (hopefully for Thanksgiving.)  So $25-50k is a nice little paycheck for that amount of time if that's what they were offered.  

I may not like Josh's decision to do this show at all, but one thing I am not going to do is make jokes about his family. I think they are good people and if the majority of families were as close, supportive and loving to each other as the Murrays, I think our world would be a much better place and we wouldn't have some of the issues that we currently have in this country.  

As far as all three siblings being currently single when they were all in serious relationships at this time last year, I just think that's unfortunate luck and coincidental timing. Aaron and Stephanie are both still pretty young and it isn't uncommon to have a few serious relationships before finding the right person. And personally, I think Aaron dodged a major cleat chasing bullet when he broke up with his fiance. Her track record speaks for itself and is even more clear with her latest beau.

Josh seems to have some personal demons that he needs to work out in regards to dating and staying in a relationship. And he also may want to get his side of a public breakup out. This seems to be his way of achieving both, although I still hate the idea of him doing it.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:31 pm

I would guess it's close to Couples Therapy money, which Courtney said was $50,000 each, since it's the same production company. Maybe a little less since it's a new show and they don't know how it's going to do yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:37 pm

What is in it for Josh to do the show - fame, fortune . . . revenge?  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom