SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 66 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by mindless Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:40 pm

I think the only reason BIP was beneath Josh is that he was foolishly under the impression that he was still in the running to be the next Bachelor. Now that that ship has sailed, anything will do.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

onelife - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 66 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:50 pm

I think he's doing it to get his side out before Andi does, if her book isn't released until spring this should start to air in January, he may beat her to dishing the tea. This could really impact her book sales

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:03 pm

Beach Lover wrote:DWTS starts at a $125k base I heard and they get more for each week they last.  I believe bachelorette leads usually get about $50k. I'm not sure what they pay for BIP but I'm assuming quite a bit less.  This E! show is just for 2-3 weeks it seems since Josh is to be back in Tampa at the end of this month (hopefully for Thanksgiving.)  So $25-50k is a nice little paycheck for that amount of time if that's what they were offered.   

I may not like Josh's decision to do this show at all, but one thing I am not going  to do is make jokes about his family. I think they are good people and if the majority of families were as close, supportive and loving to each other as the Murrays, I think our world would be a much better place and we wouldn't have some of the issues that we currently have in this country.  

As far as all three siblings being currently single when they were all in serious relationships at this time last year, I just think that's unfortunate luck and coincidental timing. Aaron and Stephanie are both still pretty young and it isn't uncommon to have a few serious relationships before finding the right person. And personally, I think Aaron dodged a major cleat chasing bullet when he broke up with his fiance. Her track record speaks for itself and is even more clear with her latest beau.

Josh seems to have some personal demons that he needs to work out in regards to dating and staying in a relationship. And he also may want to get his side of a public breakup out. This seems to be his way of achieving both, although I still hate the idea of him doing it.
Maybe that's precisely the problem—that they are just TOO close and everyone is up in everybody's business. This would not be tolerated well by too many people trying to have a relationship with these Murray kids imo and they are going to have a hard time finding someone that would put up with it and frankly that's "good enough" for Mama Murray's kids for her to allow them to stick around. Just my opinion from seeing their interactions on Andi's season and from what I read here.

ETA: I totally agree Mindless. Costiegirl, I think that if Josh discusses his and Andi's relationship in any detail, it could in fact boost her book sales. That is if anyone will watch this show. laugh out loud
JMO
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:08 pm

I'm pretty certain Josh never said he thought BIP was beneath him. Not sure why so many people keep implying that. What he did actually say (in a periscope) was that he wanted to avoid the drama on BIP.

Also, BIP is putting him with a bunch of former bach alum where he would basically be forced to couple up. He may just not have been up for that.  

As far as the Murray family being considered too close or having too high of expectations for their significant others, that's very possible. And that is likely going to be one of the things Andi says in her book. Josh probably knows she will try to blame his relationship with his mom and his family for part of their problems so this may be his way of protecting them by telling his side in his "therapy" sessions before she can give her version.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:27 pm

What a shame our society has reached a point where people think there is something wrong with a close knit family. The Murrays have done a great job raising their kids and are a wonderful role models for marriage as I think they celebrated their 32nd anniversary last year. I follow momma Murrays fb and I can only hope my family is close to the love they share. They are all really funny and I saw a post by her once that said they're hearts are all big enough to include others. If someone is made to choose between their family and a girlfriend/boyfriend they should run. I have friends who heard her speak on Faith, Family & Football and said she was amazing and hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:38 pm

Ah, yes. The values of the Murray brothers. Two broken engagements and both publicly trashing their ex-finances. I can only hope to find a man like that one day.

And, let's be real - if Josh cared about avoiding drama, he wouldn't have signed on to do another reality show. All, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:44 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Ah, yes. The values of the Murray brothers. Two broken engagements and both publicly trashing their ex-finances. I can only hope to find a man like that one day.

And, let's be real - if Josh cared about avoiding drama, he wouldn't have signed on to do another reality show. All, IMO.
Girl, don't give up! Go to the nearest college town at 2am, stand by a frat, wait 2 seconds. Boom.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:47 pm

nothatgirl wrote:Ah, yes. The values of the Murray brothers. Two broken engagements and both publicly trashing their ex-finances. I can only hope to find a man like that one day.

When did either Murray brother publically "trash' their fiance?

Last edited by Beach Lover on Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:54 pm

They never did. Just rhetoric with no facts. So they called off their engagements. That's better than getting married and divorced. It happens, move on. Both dodged bullets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:02 pm

Maybe trashing was the wrong word. More like passive aggressive, indirect implication of trashing. Like, favoriting tweets that your ex is a golddigger, giving comments to tabloids that you don't miss her and she had different values than you, subtweeting about the ex hacking your account, etc. They get away with it because they didn't directly comment, but of course, their message gets across loud and clear. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by AnandaMarie Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:11 pm

sara11 wrote:Yeah - his true colours are showing. I wonder if he'll talk about his family being a part of the "reason he cant find love" I mean its pretty weird all 3 siblings can't sustain relationships..
This family claims to be so morally superior - yet Josh trashtalks Andi and his brother posts photos taking jabs at his ex and deletes them a couple minutes later.

Stay classy Josh, you're on the right path *rolls eyes*

Totally agree Sara. I couldn't have said it better. Is he going to talk about his family being a problem on TV? I doubt it so we're not going to really get the truth either. I don't think it's a coincidence that all three siblings are single after being in seemingly serious relationships around this time last year. It's too much to be a coincidence and I think there's much more to it.

I don't have a problem with families being close but there's a line between a healthy closeness and an unhealthy relationship with your family. It's my opinion that Josh has crossed that line and he's too close to his family in an unhealthy way and I think they're too involved in his life. I agree that it's probably very difficult for their significant others to deal with a family like that. If Josh's parents feel that they have raised their kids the right way, it's time for them to let go and to allow twhem to make their own decisions. I really don't think it's funny that they're so close. I see it as a problem.

I have to be honest but I wonder if their hearts are really big enough to include others. They really do try to make themselves seem morally superior and a lot of what is said and done are simply for the sake of appearances. I believe that tweet about their hearts being big enough to include others was posted when people began to see that Josh's family might have been partly to blame for the broken relationships and I think it was just a way to divert the blame from the family.

I don't see any of the Murray kids being able to be married if they continue to have such an unhealthy closeness with their parents. If and when they get married and have kids, they shouldn't abandon their parents but their husband or wife and kids should be their priority and I feel like that's where the problem lies. They're too involved in each others' lives and relationships.

This is just in response to one of the posts here. I don't know if Josh's family is like this or not so I'm just saying this generally. Nobody's boyfriend/girlfriend should make them choose between him/her and their parents. At the same time, the parents should never put their kids in a situation where they have to choose between their boyfriend/girlfriend and their parents either. It should go both ways. If someone's parents dislike their significant other and put them in a position where they have to choose, they should definitely run from their parents. If the parents truly love their child, they'd want them to be with the person who makes them happy regardless of whether they agree with that decision or not. If parents ever put their kids in a situation where they have to choose, those parents don't really love their kids and the kids need to run as far as possible from their parents.
AnandaMarie
AnandaMarie

Female Posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:20 pm

Loveinterest wrote:They never did.  Just rhetoric with no facts.  So they called off their engagements.  That's better than getting married and divorced.  It happens, move on.  Both dodged bullets.
The bullets were definitely dodged however, in this case I think both guns shoot blanks anyway. No great loss on either side.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 68 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom