SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Page 9 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:28 pm

Beagle wrote:This is a response to Josh on twitter about the hate blog. laugh out loud :uptonogood

question Will she be next!?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 9 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:50 pm

Kind of like Agatha Christie-And then there were none.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:00 pm

By Josh responding with that tweet only tells me one thing...that it bothers him.  He is a "reality tv star", not everyone is going to like him.  He sure doesn't seem to mind soaking up all the adoration, so perhaps he should learn to accept or at least overlook the criticism.  He better grow a thicker skin if the rumors are true that he wants to be the next Bachelor, because there will be more criticism to come.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:22 pm

StacyNor wrote:Andi wishes, her ''work'' means vacations and be a brat on social media.

What does Andi have to do with this?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  · 21m21 minutes ago  
So I was introduced to this Josh Murray hate blog last night and I almost died of laughter The lies were maybe a D+ tho, I'm disappointed

So are we Josh, so are we. Rolling Eyes

Oh, 'introduced' huh. laugh out loud BS meter! Ding ding.

I honestly can't believe this. He's just as bad as his ex. They really were so in sync. 

And psssst, we're actually a forum.

handwave

Wait, is he talking about us? I thought that he was already introduced to this "blog" last year, because a couple of board members contacted him/Andi through his mom and asked them questions about their "love story".

Just went on his twitter to look and EWWW, gross armpit hair. When is that ever attractive?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:32 pm

LMAO at "love story" in quotes. Raw!! But so true.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:55 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
StacyNor wrote:Andi wishes, her ''work'' means vacations and be a brat on social media.

What does Andi have to do with this?
I was answering a post above mine about Andi creating this ''blog''
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:26 pm

I think Josh is interested in being the Bachelor.

I see this as him protecting his image.

Totally ridiculous. Smh!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:29 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Oh, 'introduced' huh. laugh out loud BS meter! Ding ding.

I honestly can't believe this. He's just as bad as his ex. They really were so in sync. 

And psssst, we're actually a forum.

handwave

Wait, is he talking about us? I thought that he was already introduced to this "blog" last year, because a couple of board members contacted him/Andi through his mom and asked them questions about their "love story".

Just went on his twitter to look and EWWW, gross armpit hair. When is that ever attractive?

I have no doubt he's talking about us, but he's doing it in a way as to sound like he isn't as familiar with us as he really is. Nice try I guess. laugh out loud

And to call us a Josh Murray blog, no Josh, this place isn't all about you. Shocker. giggling

blessed - Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8 - Page 9 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:37 pm

He comes to read because we are legit.  If he dont want to hear the truth about what we precieve of him dont come here.  We here are free to express our opinion and if he is conceited as we think he is, then he is gonna be royally pissed and we wont care.  He needs to change is dark attitude get with the program, come out of his own azz and be a real man.  Stop been petty and acting like a 12 yr old, adapt some of NICK's courage and positivity and move on.  A man sleep with the woman you love did he think Andi was a virgin? Almost all wives and girlfriends have done the deed before marriage he is so narrow minded it is mind blowing and to be from a so call family of chrisitian it is even more shocking, bitterness is not gonna get him rewarded does he not know that?  If is the bachelor a season of snark will be my goal, he will be well reminded that things in life happen for a reason, keep his mouth and thoughts to himself on the negativity side and he might just be liked well enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:39 pm

SafronSahara wrote:I'm so glad Josh got rid of the winner description in his Twitter bio.
Oh wow! He did?! The proof is in the pudding that he undoubtedly read this thread and felt guilty about being called out on here enough to get rid of the winner description.

Safe to say if it was never discussed on this thread Josh would still have "winner" as his Twitter bio. Rolling Eyes

So, yes, you're welcome Josh... we helped him realize that defining oneself as winner is ridiculous when one is no longer engaged anyway. Now if Josh can take responsibility for himself and be a mature person? That will be something to celebrate.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Josh Allan Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  · 21m21 minutes ago  
So I was introduced to this Josh Murray hate blog last night and I almost died of laughter The lies were maybe a D+ tho, I'm disappointed

Josh's words may say it is all D+ lies.
But his behavior shows me that he knows it is the truth.
He obviously felt guilty enough to tweet about this forum.
He wouldn't have changed anything and gotten rid of the "winner" in his bio if it wasn't true.

What is crazy to me is how is it "hate" to post I have been blocked for no reason other than liking a tweet by Nick?
This guy doesn't know the definition of #blessed or hate.
The lack of logic in him thinking this is hatred by pointing out facts is ludicrous. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 68 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 68  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #8

+79
julychild
AnandaMarie
rhondam
Seabear
KB_Mom