SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

justkidding - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Wed May 27, 2015 8:10 am

emusha wrote:I believe the connection happened in the beginning what  I'm surprised about is that she's hinting he's F1 so blatantly I don't think leads have done that before
Yes but Kait's cloaked in Steve's "female Brad Womack" promise. Steve might be right anyway but if he's not, it gives Kait way more leeway to say what she wants since his spoilers are out.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

justkidding - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by bilolo Wed May 27, 2015 8:15 am

emusha wrote:I believe the connection happened in the beginning what  I'm surprised about is that she's hinting he's F1 so blatantly I don't think leads have done that before
Maybe she doesn't want people to hate her just because of the spoilers if they're not true, so she tries to soften them a little by hinting at a possible final 1. Besides, there are some who don't watch just because of the spoilers "knowing" she chooses no one in the end (like a waste of time laugh out loud) and if it's not true, then she might try and bring them in by saying those things.
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 27, 2015 8:23 am

she can hint at an F1 without blatantly pointing out shawn ...it's way too blatant to be a real hint 'had a crazy connection the first night..." and that's all that she can say tho she can't say there is "the one" ...the natural and very easy jump any casual watcher of this show will make is that shawn is F1 

there's never been a lead that hinted a specific connection hinting that connection could be "the one"
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 9:35 am

Sprite wrote:So many possibilities, here is mine:

The bette/Kaitlyn is the one that actually proposes. No more letting the guy take charge and propose, Kaitlyn is the first woman to do so. That would certainly surprise me.

This is a wonderful scenario and it fits what we know of Kaitlyn. yes

As far as giving the ending away with the straight out of the limo comment, she does add unless he does something to screw it up, which is the teaser to continue watching. Sometimes leads are just to excited to keep their mouth shut and not let things slip. OTOH wishful thinking on my part. I don't want to be invested in a season where she walks away alone. I know my non spoiled friends would not be happy at all.

I/We all saw that instant connection between her and Shawn. That was probably the first time we said how could she not have chosen him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed May 27, 2015 10:15 am

Sharleen's recap of epi 3:

http://www.flare.com/celebrity/entertainment/sharleen-joynt-on-the-bachelorette-episode-three/

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed May 27, 2015 10:23 am

emusha wrote:she can hint at an F1 without blatantly pointing out shawn ...it's way too blatant to be a real hint 'had a crazy connection the first night..." and that's all that she can say tho she can't say there is "the one" ...the natural and very easy jump any casual watcher of this show will make is that shawn is F1 

there's never been a lead that hinted a specific connection hinting that connection could be "the one"

Well with just a couple of exceptions many leads did not get as much of a connection going so far as to call it love at first sight feeling on night 1. Actually no one has verbalized it this way.  Though 2 leads seem to have visibly felt strongly (Brad and JaunP).

Edit : Shawn may still not be "the one" and could have screwed it up along the way as she said.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Wed May 27, 2015 10:36 am

emusha wrote:she can hint at an F1 without blatantly pointing out shawn ...it's way too blatant to be a real hint 'had a crazy connection the first night..." and that's all that she can say tho she can't say there is "the one" ...the natural and very easy jump any casual watcher of this show will make is that shawn is F1 

What if the first night is the night Nick entered the picture? Just a thought.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 27, 2015 10:39 am

Kaitlyn in Vancouver at Colony Bar, yesterday.

Kaitlyn Bristowe

justkidding - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 11267590_1594146544178367_1312560511_n
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed May 27, 2015 10:47 am

nd4reality wrote:

Well with just a couple of exceptions many leads did not get as much of a connection going so far as to call it love at first sight feeling on night 1. Actually no one has verbalized it this way.  Though 2 leads seem to have visibly felt strongly (Brad and JaunP).

Edit : Shawn may still not be "the one" and could have screwed it up along the way as she said.
I'm confused that she mentioned all this when she was asked about her F1 not that she's saying it was a crazy connection the abc7 interview is upthread where she says this
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed May 27, 2015 11:00 am

I just watched that video and she said that there was someone she had a connection with from right out of the limo but that does't mean he's the f1 imo.  With Nick coming in later and likely in the f2 I doubt she's going to give it away that easily. I'm okay if it is Shawn but I don't think that's necessarily a hint from Kaitlyn.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 11:10 am

Thanks MD. There is a IG Becca posted of her and Kaitlyn skyping with Whitney.

beccatilley5
12 hours ago
Unexpectedly, the most awkward thing about this photo was trying to take a picture with a computer screen.

I know you probably already assume so, but it is SO much fun being friends with @kaitlynbristowe and @whitb624

justkidding - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 11374189_992348474139350_1573094314_n

scratch

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 27, 2015 11:27 am

I wonder if Kait is just a major self-sabotager. She's the only lead in 30+ seasons to announce love at first sight, so she sleeps with a guy she wasn't interested in "in that way" a month before and then chooses to walk away alone. If everything happened as Steve spoiled, I just don't get it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson