SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:37 pm

jojo47 wrote:There are a bunch of potential reasons (all valid) why the unfollowing may have occurred around now. But why deliberately hide or untag the picture of her & Nick kissing on her IG tagged feed? She's left pictures of her & Shawn kissing. This one is a little harder for me to reconcile.

Ohh you're right!! I didn't realize that she'd left pics of her and shawn and her and Dr. C kissing up on her visible on profile tagged pics... very interesting.
I still think it's interesting she didn't remove the tag altogether she chose "hide from my profile" over "show on my profile" it seems to be an image control thing from that choice when she could have removed the tag altogether -- like I said, I see the tags as part of the "public profile"

---> she wants ppl not to see that making out photo of her and nick as part of her profile but initially (couple of weeks ago) she was ok with ppl seeing pics of her making out with Dr C & Shawn

is the most logical and basic explanation which makes sense to me based on what she did on IG

why?

no idea yet
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:33 pm

julychild wrote:How does she have sex with Nick or whoever, feel bad about it (timing), confess to the other guy(s), keep sex guy around and still take him to the fantasy suite? Wouldn't they have sex again in the FD? Why would this be okay with the other guy(s) that they'll still want to stay, knowing what has happened or will happen again between Kaitlyn and this person?!

The only way this would make sense to me is for the confession to take place AFTER sex guy has been eliminated or removed himself from the show!

Bring this over. It makes a lot of sense to me, especially the bolded part.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:17 pm

I can just see it " Yes Shawn, I'm taking the coitus confirmation guy to meet my parents and have a LCD so there's a possibility there would be more coitus before the FRC...BTW, Shawn, did you pick out my ring yet?" :shocked!: scratch laugh out loud
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:18 pm

Thanks to bluwavz for sharing her online US Weekly subscription.

US Weekly

hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 K1010

hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 K10

hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 K310

hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 K410

hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 K510

hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 K110

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:23 pm

I can read it now thanks did that by the time you reply thanks a bunch

Last edited by reason on Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:28 pm

Just enlarge your screen. To be more specific ... look under "view" and zoom in.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:29 pm

More from bluewavz. Sorry I'm in a hurry and this takes a lot of time to do. I'll re do it later.

People.com

hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Captur10

hornedup - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Kate10

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71516

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:39 pm

Darn it this have me thinking again. Interesting piece.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:53 pm

Mags are picking the new "pics" of Nick ... interesting. So the photoshoot session was programmed at the perfect time.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:57 pm

Thanks for sharing! very interesting reads
her quote about focusing on the girls who appreciate her made me think of nick's post https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/606138526296641536

Yea! I was thinking the same thing HGL -- maybe the producers asked him to take professional shoots and he chose to go with a local photographer...I'm sure the insider is also someone close to nick

when are the next media rounds? would be interesting to see K talk about nick next week
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:01 pm

Well, at least his friend will make some money from those headshots.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:01 pm

Thanks for all the posts, GA! yes bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson