SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:09 pm

I think Nick retweeted the Adriana tweet before K did -- anyone care to back me up on this one?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:10 pm

K retweeted the post by Ariana Grande which Nick retweeted. :uptonogood

Kaitlyn Bristowe retweeted
Ariana Grande ‏@ArianaGrande  
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 CG51qwWWgAAX1ka

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 77 Captur12

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:11 pm

emusha wrote:I think Nick retweeted the Adriana tweet before K did -- anyone care to back me up on this one?

Correct. yes
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:12 pm

thanks blu bestbud!

anyone else in bachnation picked up adriana's post? i find it hard to believe that even nick follows adriana giggling just curious if both of them got it from a similar bachnation source

Last edited by emusha on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:12 pm

Double posting, sorry, emusha :Yes Nick retweeted it first, because I looked at K's twitter shortly after and it wasn't there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:16 pm

So she doesn't follow him or Ariana but retweeted it shortly after him anyway? Hmm. Ok. They're so weird laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:19 pm

Alanna wrote:So she doesn't follow him or Ariana but retweeted it shortly after him anyway? Hmm. Ok. They're so weird laugh out loud

I saw this tweet from a fan right after Nick retweeted Ariana's tweet:

tammylynn ‏@tammylynn1129  · 1h1 hour ago  
@viallnicholas28 @kaitlynbristowe It’s so awesome that you’re sticking up for Kaitlyn already… Smiley  Can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow!!

ETA - IMO this may have been how Kaitlyn saw the post.

Last edited by sbolduc on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:21 pm

That IG quote that Nick posted makes me all #hornedup. :girlfan and if I let myself "imagine" ... if there was no SHV for some time now, it must be quite difficult to contain -selves for the time ... just saying.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:23 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Alanna wrote:So she doesn't follow him or Ariana but retweeted it shortly after him anyway? Hmm. Ok. They're so weird laugh out loud

@viallnicholas28 @kaitlynbristowe It’s so awesome that you’re sticking up for Kaitlyn already… Smiley  Can’t wait to see what happens tomorrow!!

Well yeah, after his appearances last year on how sex is so important and special, and then immediately hopping in bed with yet another Ette on TV this year, he better stick up for her!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:24 pm

emusha wrote:thanks blu bestbud!

anyone else in bachnation picked up adriana's post? i find it hard to believe that even nick follows adriana giggling just curious if both of them got it from a similar bachnation source

@1037KISSFM whom Nick follows retweeted Ariana's post, so I'm guessing that's where he saw it. No idea where Kaitlyn could've seen it.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:24 pm

Nick doesn't follow Adriana either so someone else he follows must have retweeted that tweet for him to see it... curious if it's a bachnation person and if so then both of them saw it from that person
K doesn't follow Nick

ETA: ohh if there's that fan tweet then I believe that K likely retweeted adriana from him
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:26 pm

Alanna wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

Well yeah, after his appearances last year on how sex is so important and special, and then immediately hopping in bed with yet another Ette on TV this year, he better stick up for her!!

Agreed. I was more implying that this might have been how Kaitlyn was directed to the post, without following either person (Nick or Arianna).
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson