SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:14 pm

Alanna wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
julychild wrote:

He didn't "inadvertently/advertently" cause anything, last year. We are yet to find out what happened, this year! Secondly, I do not see him as being defensive, to me, he is being SUPPORTIVE. Big difference!

His outing Andi at the ATFR caused a huge uproar as I recall.
Yes, it did. Fox called her a sl*t. Literally, a sl*t, for it. Maybe it "just slipped out," maybe he did it on purpose, but he did it. So yeah, he better be there for Kait regardless if he's f1 or not now that he's once again in the middle of a sex scandal on this show.

*edit*

As for Kaitlyn, she and Nick have been getting to know each other in real life for months!
It's not too abnormal to have sex in this case if they both do feel strongly about each other.
And I think Kaitlyn is a big enough girl to own up her action, she doesn't need Nick's defence. What she needs is a companion to walk through it, and I see Nick is being a supportive companion.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:17 pm

Please be careful about labeling fellow members as fans or non-fans especially if it's a negative comment. Thanks.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15296

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:17 pm

I think (and hope) Kaitlyn is single and content with that choice.

It is about become an even bigger sh*tstorm for her once Nick joins the show IMO. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:24 pm

emusha wrote:thanks for that context allykat that's very helpful! I was also thinking that they likely picked it up from diff directions (or maybe the same direction) given neither follow adriana

OP I checked that tweet out and the way favoriting works ...the favorite shows up in your timeline for the date that it went out not the date that you favorited it...and as I recall K was completely silent on twitter for the duration of her filming so she must have done it after

JMHO

ETA:
I checked out the fan's tweet
https://twitter.com/tammylynn1129/status/607670482071113728

it doesn't lead back to the adriana tweet so I don't think that's how K found the adriana tweet JMHO

Emusha, good to know. Thanks. So the timing is different, but Kaitlyn did still tweet about her "rock" guy. I guess the question will be if she found him or not. I'm inclined to say "yes". Nick appears to be supporting her even if she didn't end up choosing him in the end.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:26 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I think (and hope) Kaitlyn is single and content with that choice.

It is about become an even bigger sh*tstorm for her once Nick joins the show IMO. no no

I actually hope so as well. I'd love to see a strong woman just end the season happily single and make no apologies for it.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:28 pm

OnePromise wrote:
emusha wrote:thanks for that context allykat that's very helpful! I was also thinking that they likely picked it up from diff directions (or maybe the same direction) given neither follow adriana

OP I checked that tweet out and the way favoriting works ...the favorite shows up in your timeline for the date that it went out not the date that you favorited it...and as I recall K was completely silent on twitter for the duration of her filming so she must have done it after

JMHO

ETA:
I checked out the fan's tweet
https://twitter.com/tammylynn1129/status/607670482071113728

it doesn't lead back to the adriana tweet so I don't think that's how K found the adriana tweet JMHO

Emusha, good to know.  Thanks.  So the timing is different, but Kaitlyn did still tweet about her "rock" guy.  I guess the question will be if she found him or not.  I'm inclined to say "yes".  Nick appears to be supporting her even if she didn't end up choosing him in the end.  
That's good to know. Good luck to her, she's gonna need it.

BTW, while Nick is posting all that nonsense about women's rights, calling Kaitlyn powerfully sexy, blahblah fishcakes mumbo jumbo, Shawn liked a pic from 79 weeks ago of Chris Cupcake with his sister's puppy. Hilarious. Perhaps he really is sooo over all this stupidity and wants Kait and Nick to work it all out.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:32 pm

I think Kaitlyn is getting support from more than JUST Nick. Ben H. retweeted and favorited Jillian's blog about Kaitlyn being ridiculed on SM. I don't think it is reflective of who she ended up with. Though it is nice she has guys that still care for her.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:There are two diametrically opposed views to that subject that will never see eye to eye, IMO.

I agree Kasha we will never see eye to eye on this issue. Frankly I am sick of it . Andi was disrespectful and it was inappropriate to have sex with Nick when she clearly stated she loved Josh day one. She should have let Nick go like she did Chris Soules.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 1f49b  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:37 pm

I applaud him for posting about woman's rights and the other post he has retweeted . I find that type of quality in a man very unique . I would hope that K appreciates it just like so many woman will.

? I did not know that Shawn knew Chris 79 weeks ago hmmm
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:38 pm

whit90 wrote:I applaud him for posting about woman's rights and the other post he has retweeted . I find that type of quality in a man very unique . I would hope that K appreciates it just like so many woman will.

Shawn didn't. He just liked a picture Chris posted from 79 weeks ago.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 79 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:40 pm

umngirl wrote:
whit90 wrote:I applaud him for posting about woman's rights and the other post he has retweeted . I find that type of quality in a man very unique . I would hope that K appreciates it just like so many woman will.

Shawn didn't. He just liked a picture Chris posted from 79 weeks ago.

^^^
Thanks
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:41 pm

mysthelma wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:There are two diametrically opposed views to that subject that will never see eye to eye, IMO.

I agree Kasha we will never see eye to eye on this issue. Frankly I am sick of it . Andi was disrespectful and it was inappropriate to have sex with Nick when she clearly stated she loved Josh day one. She should have let Nick go like she did Chris Soules.

To be fair, there's no way the producers were going to allow her to send her F2 and F3 home on the FD episode and then have no suspense for the entire finale episode. She obviously didn't have to have sex with Nick in the FS, but send him home like she did Chris? Wasn't happening.

And I am also so sick of it that I'm not going to continue to defend my point of view in this post as to whether Andi or Nick was more at fault for what happened. Smiley

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson