SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:41 pm

What did the photo reference to can you tell us please Umngirl?

Back to top Go down

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:45 pm

^Pretty sure someone else posted that the picture Shawn liked was his dog I think.

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 87b72b10 people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 86669110 people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:00 pm

Reminder, this is not a fan thread. Thanks.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:21 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

His outing Andi at the ATFR caused a huge uproar as I recall.
Yes, it did. Fox called her a sl*t. Literally, a sl*t, for it. Maybe it "just slipped out," maybe he did it on purpose, but he did it. So yeah, he better be there for Kait regardless if he's f1 or not now that he's once again in the middle of a sex scandal on this show.

I posted this in another thread, but it seems appropriate here.  To me it looks like Kaitlyn did and may still have a man to support her through this whole mess:

Also something interesting that I noticed...Kaitlyn was silent on SM during taping except for two favorites on Twitter.  One occurred on 4/11/2015 (which would be very close to the time that the alleged pre FS sex occurred).  It is a tweet from Atticus, a poet that Kaitlyn seems to like.  The quote is, "he was the rock in her chaos...that the rest of the world splashed off".  Kaitlyn has refered to herself and her chaos, even posting Atticus on her IG post show about a week ago, "it was her chaos that made her beautiful".  It sounds to me like she is talking about a special man that was her rock during the tough time after sex-gate.  Could be Nick, could be someone else.

Very nice connection OP! Thanks for bringing it forward. Very romantic.
If your suggestion is correct, whoever stepped up would be a knight in shinning armor, for sure!! yes bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:23 pm

whit90 wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:
julychild wrote:

He didn't "inadvertently/advertently" cause anything, last year. We are yet to find out what happened, this year! Secondly, I do not see him as being defensive, to me, he is being SUPPORTIVE. Big difference!

IMO She asked for it and got the response she deserved.

Back to K

Thanks Whit! IMO too!! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:28 pm

Sadly I'm not sure if Kaitlyn walks away strong and happily single, they will likely break her down again and again and the court of public opinion is already harsh, worse than Brad it seems like. Ugh. no no Hope I'm wrong about this feeling.

people - The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 80 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:30 pm

reason wrote:Good on her.  Everyone acting like they dont do the nasty #overthenarrowminded.

#OPENthenarrowmind!! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:39 pm

SueSt wrote:
whit90 wrote:
Bet2Win wrote:

IMO She asked for it and got the response she deserved.

Back to K

Thanks Whit!  IMO too!!  yes
Right, except here is how this related to Kaitlyn imo- people think she asked to be sl*t-shamed for whoever she slept with this season and deserves to be alone for it. Maybe Nick will be her loving and supportive partner.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:42 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 80 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 78, 79, 80

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson