SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 7:58 pm

Fan thread for Brady and Britt. Only positive posts please! Please follow the Fan Forum Rules. Thanks!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by metalgirl Wed May 27, 2015 8:13 pm

Yay! Nice to have a place to share the love. Based on everything we've seen so far, I think they really have a connection. And while some of their situations may be set up and organized by the show, I think their feelings are real.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 27, 2015 9:24 pm

I love the fact that Brady walked away and stated he was only there for Britt. And I am loving getting to see little bits of their relationship. I wish them nothing but the best as they are so cute together. Would love to see them get engaged on ATFR. Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed May 27, 2015 9:39 pm

I like that he's educated (Full scholarship from U of Arkansas), athletic and artistic. He just seems extremely well rounded to me. I don't know if Britt graduated college, though I know she attended a Christian school of some sort. She's well spoken, so I think she's fairly intelligent.

And for all the people making fun of her enthusiasm, I think she's just a natural "connector". She wants to find something, anything, to allow her to connect with people. I know individuals like that and they always make sure nobody is left out and make people feel "seen". It's a gift.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Wed May 27, 2015 10:06 pm

That's a lovely description of Britt! I wish this couple all the best.

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 27, 2015 10:12 pm

That is a good description of her. She just posted this on IG: 

brittkarolina
Compliment the cab driver or the cashier, let someone pass you in traffic, or leave a great tip! The tiniest little extension of love for a stranger can really can shake them (and you) out of a bad day. Tell your friends what you love about them. Encourage someone. Send a prayer for anyone who's hurting right now. It feels great & you never know if it's actually God nudging you to give someone a little something they really need at that specific moment. Smiley I seriously stinkin love you all! get your happy on!

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 11385125_813654532084212_1486428881_n

Last edited by bleuberry on Wed May 27, 2015 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 27, 2015 11:08 pm

What's her IG username?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed May 27, 2015 11:09 pm

@brittkarolina

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Wed May 27, 2015 11:46 pm

I know some people think Britt's positive affirmations are BS, but it's a nice alternative to so much cynicism and discontent put out there. And sadly, you don't even have to go looking for the negativity, it just seems to be in the air.

It's tough out there for the optimists, sometimes! :gotcha:
metalgirl
metalgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Thu May 28, 2015 1:50 am

bleuberry wrote:That is a good description of her. She just posted this on IG: 

brittkarolina
Compliment the cab driver or the cashier, let someone pass you in traffic, or leave a great tip! The tiniest little extension of love for a stranger can really can shake them (and you) out of a bad day. Tell your friends what you love about them. Encourage someone. Send a prayer for anyone who's hurting right now. It feels great & you never know if it's actually God nudging you to give someone a little something they really need at that specific moment. Smiley I seriously stinkin love you all! get your happy on!

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 11385125_813654532084212_1486428881_n

Can you please bring her two recent pictures over here? She is so stinkin cute and very happy.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 28, 2015 9:59 am

brittkarolina
2 days ago
Mean muggin @bradytoops

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 11372003_425454394304189_1748532152_n

bradytoops
6 hours ago
She makes every picture better..

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 11288006_103506089987453_1708571422_n

bradytoops
17 hours ago
Sorry mom, I couldn't help it

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 11378594_104481459888952_596850817_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Thu May 28, 2015 10:26 am

I love his purple sneakers! He dares to be different, and I like that quality in a guy. And he seems to actually live his faith the way Britt does.

Adorable photos. Thanks to everyone who brings them to this thread.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Brady Toops - Britt Nilsson - FAN FORUM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
dedré
Maggenzm
Pia1
blessed66
Trueloveforever
Rolly
jen689
charriotoffire
MonicaJM2001
Diana
SafronSahara