SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:50 pm

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/television/5849827-421/chicagoan-felt-heat-during-ashleys-roast-on-the-bachelorette.html

Chicagoan felt heat during Ashley’s roast on ‘The Bachelorette’

Remember when the most undignified thing a Bachelorette had to do was bungee jump? Ashley Hebert looked like she wanted to jump off a bridge on Monday night’s episode on “The Bachelorette,” after producers arranged the worst challenge yet: a group date at a comedy club, with the suitors “roasting” Ashley.

Her modestly sized breasts got the worst of it. The low point, though, was when bachelor William told the crowd, “I thought I signed up to be with Emily or Chantal, and then Ashley’s here. Really, who gives a s---?”

Yes, Ashley cried.

“The roast was difficult,” says Chicago’s Chris Drish, who was denied a rose at the end of the show. “I was just like, ‘How am I supposed to do this?’ I obviously don’t know her that well, and I’m supposed to roast her.”

During his time at the mike, he mostly stuck to taking shots at the other guys, he says, but that footage didn’t make it into the episode.

This is what did: “This season should have been called ‘Brad Womack’s Leftovers,’” Chris said.

(Crickets.)

“They showed the one line that I regret saying,” he says.

Luckily for Chris, he came across as a prince compared to the villainous Bentley Williams, who in private interviews repeatedly mentioned that he would have preferred to compete for last season’s Emily Maynard, and told producers he wanted to “mess with” Ashley’s head.

Chris says that Bentley seemed like a good guy at the time. “I’m pretty shocked by seeing what he’s been saying,” he says.

Chris’s fellow rejectee on Monday night was Jeff Medolla, who wore an ornate Lone Ranger mask most of the time he was wooing Ashley.

It was an “awesome experience,” says Chris, but he’s happy to be back living in Lincoln Park and working in sports marketing. The 25-year-old is also into writing: music, poetry and even a sitcom with one of his roommates.

For now, he’s going to look for his future love locally. “I look for a woman who has a very positive outlook on life, a lot of self-confidence, compassionate, motivated, cares for family and friends,” he says. “She’s got to understand my sense of humor, too.”
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:01 am

cupcakes wrote:Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 17 Ashley-hebert1

Although
Ashley Hebert had her heart run over by contestant Bentley Williams on
Monday's episode, "The Bachelorette" star wants a second chance with the
bad boy.

Life & Style magazine reveals she flew him more than 7,000 miles to exotic Hong Kong for a secret reunion.

"Ashley
wanted a second chance with Bentley, so she begged producers to get him
on the phone and get him on a plane out to see her," an insider told
Life & Style. "She couldn't stop thinking about him after he left
her."

Bentley finally agreed to make another appearance on the
show, but not because of Ashley... he wanted a free vacation. "He's
never been to Hong Kong," a friend commented to the magazine.

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 17 Ashley-hebert2

The
emotional meeting between Ashley and Bentley in Hong Kong will be shown
in an upcoming episode. For all the details, pick up the new issue of
Life & Style on newsstands now in New York and nationwide Friday.

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:07 am

Ashley Hebert - From 'Bachelorette' to 'Dancing with the Stars' contestant

Toady, Ashley Hebert is the reigning Bachelorette on ABC, arguably on her way to becoming the best known reality star for the summer. But come fall, this peppy contestant may enter the Dancing with the Stars contest.

Yes, Ashley Hebert may well go from finding love in all kinds of places to finding her place and position on the floor boards for season 13 of DWTS.

Indeed, HollywoodLife.com reports that one of their DWTS sources told the gossip site, "The show [DWTS] executives would love to have her on for next season, and so they've asked if she will join the cast [of Dancing with the Stars]."

Shades of Jake Pavelka--or not.

Even though the former Bachelor and the current Bachelorette who dated strangers on ABC have nothing else in common and even though noone has signed on the dotted DWTS line, Ashley Hebert did show off her dancing skills on her current show when her dating endeavors saw a bunch of the participants take on Las Vegas during which time some took part in a big Sin City Show.

So, Dancing with the Stars seems like a good fit for this aspiring hoofer currently looking for love this summer. And, luckily, both DWTS and The Bachelorette are reality shows on ABC, so the approval process should be sure and swift should a decision be reached by both parties. Good luck in all your endeavors on the small screen, Ashley Hebert.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Jeff 'The Mask' Talks about Ashley and Bentley

Jeff Medolla, A.K.A the Mask, took some time out to talk about his time on "The Bachelorette" today.

Jeffmask
So what was up with the mask anyway? Jeff said that because there have been so many people to appear on "The Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette" he wanted to stand out. His ideas included a fake moustache, eating a donut as he got out of the limo, being a fake limo driver with the hat and gloves, or wearing a mask. The producers loved the mask idea and said, "Let's role with it."

Jeff was Bentley's roommate. You remember they spent all that time int he bathroom together. It sounds like Jeff really got to know Bentley much better than he even got to know Ashley. In fact, he says he only got to speak to her about three times.

Jeff said, "Bentley was my roommate, I hung out with him a lot, he, I just, I don’t know it’s a hard read, I’ve been in sales my whole life, been a good judge of character, my situation was like a social experiment. I knew I was going to walk in and get slayed by almost everybody, a few people didn’t shun me and Bentley was one of them, and I was talking mostly to Bentley and Ames. I knew what I was going to do from the get go. Bentley's hard to read, I know he wasn’t really happy to be there."

He later added that he thinks things would have been better for Ashley if all of the guys would have just known it was her from the get go. Some seasons the guys knew who they were getting and they were all there for them. This season, it was up in the air. Jeff says she is not really his type either because he's more into brunettes (Chantal maybe?) but thought she seemed like a nice girl. He also added that he might be to old for her at age 35.

Back to the mask, you might remember he burned it once he got kicked off...but never fear, he had two! So there is one mask left. He says maybe he will add masks to his wine business. Guess we'll have to wait and see. I will say that he didn't seem like he was there for the right reasons either. He says he and Bentley will stay in touch because they had talked about doing business together. After not being interested in Ashley, why not just leave? He basically admits this was good for his business as well.

I'll post the full transcript of the interview tomorrow.

Hugs, Kisses & Roses,

Jennifer Matarese

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:47 pm

'Bachelorette' Bad Boy Wes on the Ashley vs. Bentley Saga

June 9, 2011 | The Bachelorette

The latest rumor in the "Bachelorette" drama is that villain Bentley Williams, who stomped on Ashley Hebert's heart in the last episode, is being considered as the next "Bachelor"! Not so fast...

Sources tell "Extra" it's not true. Even "Bachelor" producer Cassie Lambert tweeted, "I can't imagine that ever happening. Bachelors are supposed to be desirable!"
"Extra's" Adrianna Costa talked with former "Bachelorette" bad boy Wes Hayden via Skype at his home in Nashville, who weighed-in on the casting. "I don't think he'd make a good 'Bachelor' at all."

'Bachelors' and 'Bachelorettes': Where Are They Now?

And what advice would Wes give Ashley about Bentley? "He's not into her. She's got to move on."

Read more: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/06/bachelorette_bad_boy_wes_on_the_ashley_bentley_saga.php#ixzz1OoWOSBxD
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:57 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Jeff Medolla: Only 3-4 guys were legitimately into Bachelorette Ashley Hebert

By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 06/09/2011

Jeff Medolla thought he had struck upon a great idea when he decided to wear a mask during his initial time Ashley Hebert's edition of The Bachelorette.

ADVERTISEMENT
But while the mystery of Jeff's appearance and the mask's suggestion that Jeff wanted to be evaluated on his personality got him through The Bachelorette's first two Rose Ceremonies, he didn't fare so well after he finally decided to take his mask off. After spending some additional time with the now maskless man during a group date, Ashley opted not to give Jeff a rose at the season's third Rose Ceremony, resulting in his elimination.

During a conference call with reporters on Thursday, Jeff discussed his The Bachelorette experience with Reality TV World -- including why he really wore the mask, whether he really had planned to take it off sooner, why Bentley Williams's decision to quit the show wasn't a surprise to him, and how Bentley allegedly was far from the only bachelor who just wasn't that into Ashley.
RELATED LINKS
Reality TV World: The Bachelorette 7
More The Bachelorette 7 News

Also check back with Reality TV World on Friday for more from Bentley's extensive media conference call.

Reality TV World: How upset were you that Ashley eliminated you before you even got a one-on-one date with her? What do you think led to her decision of letting you go so early in the competition?

Jeff Medolla: To be honest with you, I thought that having the balls to walk into that house with a mask on, I would have thought that I was potentially going to get maybe a one-on-one date with her sooner than later, you know? I don't know. It just kind of kept getting dragged out a little bit, and I don't know.

I just, I don't know. I guess I was a little surprised by it, but it wasn't straining on me or anything like that. I hate to say this but I mean -- well I don't hate to say it, but -- I'm just a very laid back person.

I was just -- the way I live life is the things that unfold in front of us and what not, that's the way it's supposed to happen. So, if I got booted during the third episode, that's essentially the way it was supposed to be, I guess.

Maybe I would have lasted to the fifth or sixth episode if I wasn't wearing a mask or something like that, but the way I look at it is 10 years from now, there's going to be people that will remember that girl [fifteenth-season The Bachelor bachelorette Madison Garton] that wore the fangs or had fangs because that stands out and so did the mask.

So, if I go in for three episodes and I'm out, you know, I'm sure that 10 years from now, people will remember some idiot that wore a mask.

Reality TV World: You said you had no regrets, but you were planning on taking the mask off sooner, so had you really planned on taking it off during the second episode had you not been interrupted? Do you wish you could have followed through with that or do you think it wouldn't have made any difference?

Jeff Medolla: Yeah, I was planning on taking it off that night and then obviously got interrupted, and it was a little awkward because we're in a stairwell thing or something and I was just like, "Oh, well, how hilarious is this going to be to just be standing up at the second Rose Ceremony with a mask on?" But you know what, that's the way it was.

Essentially, I knew that I pretty much made it very clear that the thing is coming off real fast, and as soon as I see her again, it's done. That's kind of what happened, so.

Reality TV World: I know you already touched on this a little bit, but did you have any idea how much Bentley disliked Ashley while on the show or did he attempt to make all the bachelors in the mansion believe he was in it for love just like the rest of you? I know you also talked about how you played sports and it's common to trash-talk your opponents in sports, but Ashley wasn't your opponent, so what was your reaction to all the horrible crude things Bentley said about her during his private interviews?

Jeff Medolla: To answer the first part of your question, I don't know if he told other people this because I don't think a lot of people -- I don't think he -- he was friends with everyone in there, but he was always just really kind of disconnected with like not wanting to be there. It was really obvious. He was just kind of lounging around, just kind of, I don't know -- just disconnected, I guess.

But when I would talk to him, and we would just be hanging out in our room in our bunks and what not, I talked to him for hours and hours about how he just wasn't that into her, and he's just not sure if he wants to be there anymore, and that's when I would just kind of be like, "Hey dude, I don't know if you can just leave. I don't think you can just walk out the front door."

He's like, "Well, I'm going to go back and be with my daughter. I miss her terribly," and all this. So, I mean, I think when you're in that situation and you go in and you don't know who the girl's going to be, I think -- me personally -- in the past, people can correct me if I'm wrong, but sometimes in some seasons, people show up knowing who the girl is.

I think you can make that decision at home, "Well, I kind of liked that other girl a little bit more. Eh, I don't know, she's really just -- I'm not attracted to her. I'm not going to go do the show." I think you have a more honest group of guys showing up with 25 of them who are willing to hardcore compete than when you just go out there and you don't know who it is.

Maybe only three or four guys there were legitimately into her, because you go [into the show] blind [not knowing who is the Bachelorette] where there could have been 25 guys that would have liked [her if they'd announced who it was before filming] -- I don't know. I just don't know why they changed that or whatever.

Hopefully, that kind of answers your question, but I think everyone there liked Ashley. It's just you don't know who it's going to be when you go there, you know? So he obviously, maybe he thought it was going to be someone else or something like that. I have no idea.

Reality TV World: I also want to clarify, you seemed to suggest you believe Bentley just said he was leaving because of his daughter because it was "cooler." So can you elaborate on why you think he really left? Are you saying you now believe it was because, as the show showed, he just wasn't into her?

Jeff Medolla: I think it was two things. I think he -- I disagree that -- I know he missed his daughter, and for him to say, "Oh, I'm just using that as an excuse, it's not really about my daughter," I disagree. What guy would not miss his daughter? I mean of course you miss your daughter, but I think it's two things. I do think he missed his daughter, and I do think that he was not into Ashley.

He's just like, "I just don't want to be here anymore. I want out. I want to leave," and he's been saying that for days. I was like, "Dude, I don't know if you can go anywhere," and what not, and finally -- we were up late that night before he left. I was in the van with him and we were talking in the van for an hour.

It was him and I sitting next to each other, and we're talking and we're up until like four in the morning, and we were talking. Then sure enough, I came in the room and he was packing his stuff up and leaving. So, he just said that he just knew when he woke up that morning that he had to leave.

Reality TV World: What was your reaction when William Holman took his jokes too far at the roast? Do you think he was out of line or do you believe that Ashley was just maybe too sensitive about certain subjects and overreacted?

Jeff Medolla: No, I think Ashley's a good sport for anyone to do that. I mean, I've definitely gotten some -- I've gotten more tough skin since I've done this, because I'm an idiot and I sit there and read some of that crap online. I'm like, "Damn, those people don't even know me and they're saying all this s**t about me! Holy crap!" (Laughs)

I think William definitely did go way overboard. Most of the guys -- all the guys there had a few cracks at Ashley -- just one or two, and then they moved on and everyone ripped on all the guys. Okay? That's just the way it was, and I remember me thinking like, "I don't even know Ashley. I don't even know what I can say about her." So, I talked about all the other guys.

Then William, he didn't say anything about any of the guys, and he just ripped on her for like 20 minutes or whatever. I don't know. I know everybody was shocked, and I would never in a million years ever do anything like that. There are certain people that try to be funny, and then there's certain people that just are funny. You can put two and two together there.

Also in the call, Jeff told reporters when he decided a mask was the best approach to his The Bachelorette appearance, what his impressions of Bentley were during the show, whether he feels Bentley's "dot-dot-dot" exit was legitimate, and what he thinks Bentley's The Bachelorette intentions were.

You seemed to have spent a lot of time with Bentley. What were your impressions of him while you were taping and then how did your idea of him change, if at all, while watching the show from home?

Jeff Medolla: Well, Bentley was my roommate. I hung out with Bentley a lot, and I don't know. It's kind of a hard read to be honest with you. I've been in sales and what not my whole career and I've got a pretty good judge in character and can read people very well.

My situation walking into that house was treating it like a social experiment. I knew what I was getting into. I knew I was going to walk in and get slayed immediately by pretty much everybody with the exception of a few people there that did not immediately kind of shun me, so to speak.

Bentley was one of them. I immediately started talking to Bentley and [Ames Brown]. Those two guys right off the bat were really cool. I knew what I was doing from the get-go. I don't know, yeah. He's hard to read now that I've seen some of the stuff. I know he wasn't really happy to be there. I don't know. It's kind of confusing to be honest with you.

Bentley wasn't happy to be there because of Ashley or because he didn't want to be on the show?

Jeff Medolla: I just think Bentley's demeanor is -- I mean, I'm a very laid back person. That environment for me was a lot different than for most people that have ever walked into that house.

So, it would have been easy to just walk in and be like, "Hey! What's up everybody? My name is Jeff and I'm successful too," and what not. But for me, I think because I'm a laid back person, I think Bentley is, but he seemed very disinterested. That's kind of how he was, I guess.

At what point after you were cast on the show did you decide you were going to wear the mask and why?

Jeff Medolla: Good question. People that know me -- my friends and family -- I've got an extremely dry sense of humor, and I love comedy, okay? The way I do things was just in general because I'm a businessman and I own a wine called Freaky Muscato and I'm a huge risk-taker.

I knew I wanted to walk into that house because there's been 600-plus people that have done this show before, and I'm like, "Why the hell would I walk in as just regular old Jeff? That's easy." So, I was thinking about doing maybe a fake mustache like [actor] Tom Selleck or something, maybe I was going to get out of the limo eating a donut or something.

I thought about being a fake limo driver with a hat and gloves and really flipping the script around and really throwing everyone off. That's how I operate and I knew I wanted to go in [the mansion] in disguise.

I also had the mask idea and after talking to the producers, of course they were like, "I think it's genius and let's roll with it." (Laughs) So I did. The whole idea behind it, as much as it was a joke, there was great meaning behind it.

There is a great message, which is, "Don't judge me for what I look I look like or the money that I have or materialistic things," and how hilarious would it be to walk in to this frickin mansion with a mask on?

I mean, who in the hell would do something like that? For me, hey, I had a brain hemorrhage when I was 29 years old. You'll only live once, and I pretty much said, "F it. I'm just going to do it. Why not?" That's why I did it.

Were you there to try and find love and get into a relationship or did you go on the show to make a point?

Jeff Medolla: Well, I could tell you that if you spoke to any of the casting directors about me, they would tell you that I'm a very genuine and sincere person and I do want to find somebody that I can spend my life with. I've had great relationships with people and what's so hilarious about this whole thing is that I'm a very normal regular person, and to answer your question, I do.

I went there and like I said, the casting directors would tell you that Jeff is just a nice, nice guy, and I do. I treat people with respect, but you don't go there knowing exactly who it's going to be. So, you could get lucky and you walk in and there's like chemistry or something, then it makes the experience that much better.

But again, I didn't talk to Ashley all that much. I only talked to her three times like in the whole time that I was there. I don't know. I just kind of went in with a different angle. I like to twist things and go in different.

After watching how everything went down in terms of Ashley thinking you looked older than she suspected and you talking about your past illness, do you think you would have done anything differently if you could do it over again?

Jeff Medolla: No, actually, I don't. Yeah, I think the three oldest guys were myself (35), the Tim guy [Tim McCormack] -- he's 35 -- and then I know [J.P. Rosenbaum] is like 34. What's funny is I get people that tell me everyday that I look really young for my age. I run six miles everyday, so I don't know.

I guess I don't think I look old for my age or anything like that. But to answer your question, no. I don't think I would do anything differently. It's just one of those things where I was like no matter how I was shown on the show or what the perspective of me was, whether it's weird, strange, hot -- well, yeah.

I've got a company called Freaky. It's a wine and it's called Freaky, you know? There was just so much meaning behind it, and that's probably why I wouldn't change it, no.

The way Bentley handled things when he chose to leave the show, referencing his daughter as the main reason he had to go and telling Ashley to keep their relationship open with a "dot-dot-dot" ending despite him showing no interest in her, do you think that was legitimate? Especially in that he led her into believing they could eventually work out as a couple?

Jeff Medolla: Yeah, someone like that -- someone like my single best friend -- she's a girl and she's Mormon. They are obviously extremely strict about being with someone else that's Mormon, and I noticed there were some issues with that. Those are probably somewhat minor. I'm surprised that, again like everybody, I'm surprised that he said so many things.

I just think Bentley went way overboard. I mean, maybe Bentley literally came on the show to just say, "You know what? Screw it. I am going to throw everyone under the frickin bus, talk s**t about everyone behind their backs -- including the damn girl that's on the show -- just pull this big ass thing and then just walk away and laugh about it."

I have no idea, like again, I felt like I had a pretty decent -- I felt like I had a great read on him when I was there. We hung out a lot and what not. However, it's like when people asked me earlier like, "Am I shocked at what he was saying?" I'm not shocked at him not being interested in her because I knew that, I'm not shocked at the fact he missed his daughter because I knew that.

I knew all these things. I just can't believe some of the s**t that he said on-camera. I know there's editing or whatever, but my God, you called someone an "ugly duckling." I think that's just -- I don't know. That's just not smart. You know, I don't know. That's just me though.

I just wanted to clarify if you thought that was cool.

Jeff Medolla: Yeah, I don't think there's any guy in that house that thinks that Bentley was cool, but that's just the thing. That's his opinion. I'm sure Bentley probably thinks it was cool to do that.

That's just not my -- I would never do that. I know that probably pretty much all the other guys in the house would never do that or they would have done it or they would have done something.

I mean, heck, there's been guys on this show who have been asses before, but they're asses to people's faces. I'm not going to say any of their names, but you know how there's been guys in various seasons where they're talking s**t to the camera, and then they'll go out there and get in an argument with a guy and be like, "What dude, what? We can go right now if you want."

That's legit. To me, that's totally legit, because it's not like you're playing both sides of the fence. You're just being an ass.

So you think Bentley went into the show with the opposite purpose of you with the mask?

Jeff Medolla: Yeah, absolutely. I don't know what his intentions are, but yeah, there are people out there like that. One dude, like that [former The Hills star] Spencer Pratt guy, I guess maybe they just think it's cool to have everyone hate them or something. That's the problem. That goes back to our society and what not. That's the s**t that sells -- that and all the scandalous crap.

So, nobody cares about nice dudes -- I'm not saying that no one cares about me -- but there are nice guys on that show. There are guys that are just genuine. They're nice. Me? I've got a three-legged dog. I found him at a children's hospital, you know? I do nice things for people.

That's not really a story, but then if I'm over there talking s**t about you and I'm on a date with you and I'm all like, "Hahahaha," behind the scenes laughing about you, but then on-camera I'm kissing your neck and all this bull***t, that's just the stuff that sells. So, I don't know. Maybe that's what his plan was from the get-go.

As long as his hair looked good.

Jeff Medolla: Yeah, as long as his hair looked good, you know?

(Photo credit ABC)

Link
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:00 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/momsbabies/news/see-what-ashley-hebert-looked-like-as-a-kid-2011106?utm_source=dailynewsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter

Exclusive Photos: See What Ashley Hebert Looked Like as a Kid!

Who could have predicted that National Honor Society member Ashley Hebert would grow up to become the apple of every guy's eye on The Bachelorette?

And yet, long before she was courting the country's most eligible men, the 26-year-old Maine native was an active student at Madawaska High School, where she was a member of both the junior varsity soccer team and the dance squad.

hese days, Hebert's future seems more uncertain than ever. "At this point, I really have no plans," the recent dental school graduate told reporters in May. "The United States is my oyster so I am going to start taking steps to figuring out what I want to do and where I want to be, but I am still very open-minded about everything. We'll see where life takes me!"
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:38 pm

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/ashley-hebert-reportedly-begged-producers-get-bentley-williams-back-12379.php

Ashley Hebert reportedly "begged" producers to get Bentley Williams back

Ashley Hebert reportedly really did have an extremely difficult time getting over Bentley Williams' decision to quit The Bachelorette, as show host Chris Harrison has claimed.

Hebert "begged" the show's producers to convince Williams -- the two-faced The Bachelorette bachelor who feigned affection for Hebert when they were together but repeatedly bashed her in private before eventually deciding to leave the show and break her heart -- to return to the show after he departed, Life & Style reported in the cover story of its June 20 issue.

"Ashley wanted a second chance with Bentley, so be begged producers to get him on the phone and get him on a plane out to see her," a show insider told the magazine. "She couldn't stop thinking about him after he left her."

"Part of her thought if she saw him again in person -- while she was composed and not hysterically crying -- that she would be able to express her feelings more clearly and maybe even get him to stay."

According to Life & Style, The Bachelorette producers then spent the next two weeks calling Williams daily and asking the divorced 28-year-old Salt Lake City businessman to return to the show.

Williams reportedly finally agreed to the request, but not because he'd had a change of heart and was suddenly legitimately interested in pursuing a relationship with Hebert, whom he had privately called an "ugly duckling," among other insults.

Instead, according to Life & Style, he simply liked the idea of getting a free trip to Hong Kong -- where the show happened to be filming at the time -- and getting to spend a full week in the Asian city in exchange for what was eventually a brief one-hour meeting with Hebert.

"He'[d] never been to Hong Kong," a friend told Life & Style.

According to Life & Style, Williams' visit only succeeded in distracting Hebert from her remaining bachelor suitors, who were also unhappy to learn of his brief return.

"Clearly she was worried and having a hard time with all the emotions," the show insider said.

"Bentley's visit stopped Ashley from having a good time with any of the other guys. She shouldn't have invited him back in the first place, but she was still under his spell."

While Williams' nasty comments about The Bachelorette star have made him unpopular with the public, a friend told Life & Style he has still continued to badmouth Hebert since he returned home from the show.

"He said she was not at all pretty in person," the friend said. "He also said that she went after him and was very aggressive, and it freaked him out because he found her such a turnoff. Her just trashes her anytime he can."

"He wants to be a millionaire and gets lots of fame, so that's the only reason Bentley went on the show. But now people are making fun of him for being the joke on the show. No one can figure out why he made himself look like such an ass."
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:26 am

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion - Page 17 2q99cp0

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:54 pm

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php/abc/291-the-bachelorette-2011/10869-the-bachelorette-misleading-and-misguided

The Bachelorette: Misleading and Misguided

Saturday, 11 June 2011 12:09

Monday at 8/7c on ABC

Once again The Bachelorette is prompting misleading and misguided articles regarding activities seen on the reality TV show "The Bachelorette."

One of the most recent articles in our opinion is pure poppycock. A story that says Ashley Hebert was begging the production staff to bring back "Bentley the Rogue." That story might cut it if Chris Harrison hadn't already said he had a private conversation with Ashley during production about Bentley and she was totally enlightened as to the Bentley situation. While Ashley may have been distraught about Bentley's departure, it didn't last long once she was tuned into the production trickery which makes the "Begging" story totally irrelevant in it's timing.

The Bachelorette Ashley Hebert Helping out in thailand

Getting on to more interesting and episode relevant information, this week we are told there is another Bachelor in the house that is there for only himself and has no interest in Ashley. I am not sure what to believe when it comes to what is hype and what is real on this unscripted soap opera. When I look at the previews it seems more a case of some of the Bachelors using what happened to Ashley by Bentley to tar and feather another Bachelor they seem to fear. I am guess only time will tell.

One of the giggles I am getting out of this show is the often heard quote from some of the Bachelors, "Best date I've ever had." The part that makes me chuckle considering how over the top most dates are is "It's the best date because he never had to pay for it."

In the coming episode Ashley Hebert takes her Bachelors to Phuket, Thailand and Spa in southern Thailand. I won't go on describing what is to come since we have a wonderful extended preview for you.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:10 am

Exotic Vacations & Wedding The Bachelorette’ Ashley Hebert Talks Love

Ashley Hebert charmed ‘Bachelor’ fans as she vied for that final rose and proposal from ‘Bachelor’ veteran Brad Womack last season. But his loss is the gain for other men — 25 other men, to be exact.

Ashley famously couldn’t admit she was in love with Bachelor Brad, but now she’s on the receiving end of all the praise and compliments and declarations as the latest ‘Bachelorette’

Kicking off with what can only be described as a drunken frat party for Ashley’s attention, this season also features some very exotic vacations and, from what we’ve heard, a wedding photo shoot or two. Seriously.

I caught up with Ashley to try to get more details (damn that ‘Bachelorette’ media training!). She also talked about being on the other side this time around, if she’s ready to get married and if she’d ever do the show again, a la Brad.

Did you think when you were on that ridiculous season of ‘The Bachelor’ that you would ever be the next ‘Bachelorette’?
[Laughs] Never. Honestly, the thought never crossed my mind — it was a surprise to me.

And now that you’ve lived through it, how was it on the other side?
I mean, it’s good … I can tell you that I’m so grateful that I was given this opportunity, because not only was it a great learning experience, but it was a great life experience. Being on this side, there are ups and downs, pros and cons to being in each position. This time there was a lot more pressure, and it was a lot more emotional. I don’t like breaking up with guys so I had a really hard time.

The guys are intense! Having seen you on ‘The Bachelor’ last season, they’re instantly all over you …
The first night, there’s so much that happens. I can tell you this — the drama begins before filming even starts.

Some of these guys are probably drunker than they’ve ever been in their lives …
Yep, exactly. I think you probably saw it on one of the promos … yeah, it’s interesting. But because I was on the other side [last season], I can kind of relate, and I can hopefully be a bit more understanding.

The travel is such a fun part of the show … where did you guys go this year?
We went to some really amazing places — we went to Thailand, a couple locations there, we went to Hong Kong, we went to Taiwan and we also went to Fiji. It was just out of this world. Fiji was the one place in the world that I really wanted to go to, so when I found out we were going there, I cried. But on these dates it wasn’t just extravagant. There were dates where I was really able to get to know the guys. Just having a picnic, or having a cocktail at a beautiful viewpoint. Even though we are in these amazing locations, I was able to really find the reality in it, you know?

Now I keep hearing about some wedding part of town in one of those cities where the date was to take wedding photos with the guys. Are you freaking kidding me? You said yes to that?!
[Laughs] I can’t give you all my secrets, girl! You’ll have to watch and see … it’s crazy.

Have you found the love of your life?
Well I will say that, looking back, I’m happy with the way that everything turned out. For me, as an individual, I really trust myself and my decisions, and I hope everyone’s going to be supportive of it.

Were you surprised at all by the guys they chose for you?
Yeah, that’s what I loved about it. Maybe not all of them would be people I’d date outside of this, but it gave me a chance to get to know people and they surprised me. You go into it thinking, I don’t know if we’re going to click, and then … you do!

You’re 27. Are you ready to get married?
If I were to find the right person, I would be ready to get married.

I’m not saying it won’t work out for you this time around, but if it doesn’t, would you consider doing the show again, a la Brad Womack?
Um, well … in this point in time, I don’t know that I would to be honest. It was a great experience, but I don’t know that I would do it again. I have a whole new respect for Brad, I’ll tell you that! [Laughs]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Link

'Bachelorette' Ashley Hebert's Shocking Betrayal

Emotions run high as Bachelorette Ashley Hebert opens up exclusively to PEOPLE in this week's issue about being caught in a "web of lies" and the cruel humiliation she endured while filming the reality show. Months later, when the 26-year-old University of Pennsylvania fourth-year dental student viewed the footage of her tearful farewell to contestant Bentley Williams, a frontrunner for her affections who abruptly withdrew from the competition, she says, "I feel so betrayed."

Ashley had been smitten from the moment she met Bentley, 28, but things dramatically changed when she began watching the season and discovered what he had actually been saying on-camera behind her back. During the first three episodes, the divorced father and Salt Lake City resident intentionally led her on, all the while giddily confessing in his one-on-one camera interviews that "I don't care about Ashley at all." The jaw-dropping blow came when Bentley flippantly remarked to the cameras that he was really hoping Emily Maynard, the North Carolina single mom who got engaged to Brad Womack last season, would be the Bachelorette. "She's so breathtakingly beautiful," he said of Emily. "Ashley kind of looks like an ugly duckling to me."

"I'm extremely humiliated," a still-reeling Ashley, whose insecurities derailed her budding romance with Brad Womack last spring on The Bachelor, tells PEOPLE exclusively. And though Bentley had also quipped on-camera that he'd "rather be swimming in pee than plan a wedding with Ashley," it was the Emily comparison that truly stung. "When he called me an ugly duckling, that's just too much," Ashley says. "He had intentions to really hurt me - and he did."

As a longtime Bachelorette viewer, the Maine native had long been familiar with the dramas that unfold each year on the show. Still, nothing prepared Ashley for the one-two punch of having to relive emotionally charged events and, worse, endure a fresh round of humiliation courtesy of the comments Bentley made that she hadn't seen before. As he set about duping her and his fellow contestants, whom he called "tools" and "idiots," Bentley gleefully told the cameras, "I played everyone…That's never been done before."

To be fair, Ashley had been warned about Bentley last March, via a text message from her fellow Bachelor contestant Michelle Money, a friend of Bentley's ex-wife. But because she "looks for the good in people," Ashley says she opted to form her own opinion about him and the other 24 suitors who were about to court her. "I thought, 'I'll be able to read this guy when I meet him,'" she explains, stressing that "he did and said everything a girl would want to hear. He was so affectionate, always rubbing my arm, leg, hair, neck. I was reading those things as him being sincere. He really tricked me."

Several times during each episode, Bentley made sure to denigrate Ashley during on-camera interviews stating that "I'm not going to pass up an opportunity to mess with her head." Ashley, meanwhile, was falling in love. "My heart races when I'm with him," she said on-camera. "I feel like I could trust him forever." Bentley's betrayal was even more gut-wrenching as it came on the heels of the ill-fated "roast," another emotional low point, where Ashley was mocked by the men who were supposed to adore her. One called her "Brad Womack's leftovers," and another added, "I thought I was signing up to be with Emily or Chantal [O'Brien] and then Ashley's here. Really, who gives a f-k?" Soon after, Bentley decided it was time to pull the plug on his charade. "I'm going to make Ashley cry," he told the cameras as he went to break the news that he was leaving.

While Ashley remains mum about whether she made a lasting connection with one of the season's remaining bachelors, she says, "I'm so happy with where I'm at. I'm in such a good place right now." Despite her apparent happy ending, she still feels incredibly betrayed by Bentley and the side of him that she only recently discovered along with Bachelorette viewers. "Maybe I'll look back and laugh at this," she says. "Right now, I'm not in a laughing mood."
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 29 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 Media - No Discussion

+26
mnmhughes
ryvetted
Pattycake92
klarson79
Cari