SELECT CONTENT

UnREAL - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UnRealTV - UnREAL - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: UnREAL - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:39 pm

I am watching this now, really highlighting how manipulative these producers are.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

UnRealTV - UnREAL - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: UnREAL - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:44 pm

I am watching and it is very similar to what I have heard our TB franchise to be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:44 am

wondering where and how i'm gonna watch this online ...ended up skipping tv altogether today... interesting to hear ^^ comments from yall
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:20 am

I watched. It was interesting to filter the drama from tonight's Bachelorette through just the preview of this show. After watching the entire episode of UnREAL, I am highly disturbed. If this is the truth behind TB, I don't think I will ever watch it (TB) the same. So many edits of past contestants are beginning to make a little more sense.

How any of the past contestants stay friends with the people affiliated with TB is beyond me. I also wonder how this show is going to sit with TPTB. They can't be happy.

And...most importantly, UnREAL is seriously making me question my moral compass as to why I indulge in The Bachelor franchise at all.

UnRealTV - UnREAL - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:19 am

Can't help but like your post, litta. However, this reminds us that the show is just entertainment. 

I hate to see people's weaknesses exploited but we've known for years that that's what they do. 

I'm coming to the conclusion that young adults are so eager to see themselves on TV that they don't care how they're edited. Pretty sad.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:17 am

IrishGal wrote:I'm coming to the conclusion that young adults are so eager to see themselves on TV that they don't care how they're edited. Pretty sad.

Or perhaps they think they can "beat the system". But as Sarah Gertrude Shapiro said in an interview, they can't - no one can.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:30 am

wow ...is all I can say. And it doesn't even come across as exaggerated based on what has been said about behind the scenes maneuvers... that's gotta be the strangest part.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:11 am

I loved how this show came on the heels of last night's TB travesty. 
All I can reiterate is the show Unreal, even though it is tv, portrayed how the show was always explained to me by many insiders. 
You can't shake your head enough. One palm face is not enough. UnRealTV - UnREAL - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 623245435

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:14 am

Where can you watch the epi?

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:02 am

I enjoyed the show, puts a lot into perspective. No way am I ever getting invested in the bachelor "TV show".

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:56 am

Watched it and think it's a mix of the truth and embellished truth. The characters are a little OTT but the underlying message seems correct, especially the manipulating. It's kind of fun to see those behind the scenes instead of focusing on the cast.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15335

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:08 pm

I enjoyed it and at the same time watched in wonderment. Yet not too surprised.

I ditto everything Litta's post said!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

UnREAL - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+37
marloon
tigertiz
Cherry Cordial
sara11
Linds911