SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Time over time, there will be news perceived by some as negative circulated about the contestants either on SM or by the media. I have yet to know one contestant that had all glowing positive feedback, not Sean Lowe or Art Green escaped even with the number of fans they have. So information perceived as negative on these contestants are par for the course on this series as far as I know, time will tell who they really are to their fans & non-fans, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:36 pm

EmmK wrote:Can we just talk about how Michael's gift was all about Michael, and Sasha's gift was all about Sam?
Ahh this guy is TPG.
teammichael - The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 10 CQObYIfUEAABJTL
https://twitter.com/LillSaleh/status/649533611591397376/photo/1
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:39 pm

^^^ it was a thoughtful gift indeed but lets not forget Sasna had spent quality time getting to know Sam at this point so he would have kpre insight into who she is. Michael is still at the point of letting Sam know about him so I for one will cut him some slack. He didnt even know her favourite number.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:40 pm

I think Sasha may be F1 because Sam accordng to the new who magazine said she fell in love at first sight and the chemistry was instant. Sasha is the only one shown with instant chmistry. Still on #teamMichael though

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:44 pm

@mercieme IA. It is just par for the course. Even Ben H will get his fair share of negative stuff and did already.

TWT what is real and not real and at the end of the day I had a hard time even with Art and was posting maybe he is not such a good guy and he proved me wrong so one never knows and then others I liked and didn't care for later on. I guess I just prefer to be surprised then disappointed these days (which is silly anyway since none of these TV people owe me either a surprise or a disappointment giggling )

It's just personal preferences and I see it all the same: whether it is an edited TV version of someone, their SM, comments by people that know them, or the media in general, it is all a skewed view on the person and I like the idea of not having to like someone just because they are F1 or lead. Saves me a lot of time. haha.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:45 pm

see2love wrote:I think Sasha may be F1 because Sam accordng to the new who magazine said she fell in love at first sight and the chemistry was instant. Sasha is the only one shown with instant chmistry. Still on #teamMichael though

Oh, well, I keep hoping it's not him, but it could be him too! Good luck to her! For us it's a TV show, they know how they feel!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:45 pm

IA see2love. I really don't care who she chooses, just want to see how she made her decision & that she is truly happy & hopefully her F1 treats her well. IMO I think she feels something deep for Sasha if indeed he is F1 beyond the looks since Richie & Michael have that in spades more than Sash IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:50 pm

Maddy wrote:
see2love wrote:I think Sasha may be F1 because Sam accordng to the new who magazine said she fell in love at first sight and the chemistry was instant. Sasha is the only one shown with instant chmistry. Still on #teamMichael though

Oh, well, I keep hoping it's not him, but it could be him too! Good luck to her! For us it's a TV show, they know how they feel!
:yes:

I feel the same. Their lives and their feelings, etc.
I have my favorite but I am fine with whatever she does since that is her choice. And I get to still like my favorite too. So it's a win for me. yes

And yes, good luck to Sam. As she said, he didn't tick off all the boxes on her wishlist and from what I am privy to about Sash... well, I will just wait and see...

Sam has a bad track record with guys and basing her choices on being physically attracted to them (and her one ex looks like Sasha) so if she picked Sasha night one and also FRC then she never changed her type at all (no matter what she says in the media) the proof is in the pudding.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by EmmK Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:55 pm

Isn't this guy also Sam's ex? He looks like Richie to me more than anyone else. Thing is when she's talking about type she means more personality wise. Looks wise the three exes we know off are all over the spectrum.

http://cdn.scahw.com.au/cdn-1d03124b46bed20/imagevaultfiles/id_327748/cf_3/dane-rampe-1.jpg

EmmK

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:00 pm

EmmK wrote:Isn't this guy also Sam's ex? He looks like Richie to me more than anyone else. Thing is when she's talking about type she means more personality wise. Looks wise the three exes we know off are all over the spectrum.

http://cdn.scahw.com.au/cdn-1d03124b46bed20/imagevaultfiles/id_327748/cf_3/dane-rampe-1.jpg
They dated for a minute or two (one or two dates). Her ex is Paul O Brian who I think looks more like Sasha.

But even though she has dated guys who look differently she has said that her physical type is brunette and darker etc.

Will in DM interview said that Sasha was totally Sam's type.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:02 pm

EmmK I believe that was the last athlete she was linked to before she stopped dating & then she went on the show. The one guy she dated before going on Blake's is in the same handsome level as Tim Bach AU S1 IMO. The fact that she really fell in love with Blake tells me that she looks beyond the handsome type looks when it comes to love, JMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Who was the guy same level handsome as Tim?
Her ex before Blake, Paul, doesn't look like Tim at all, imo.
Here is a most recent pic of Paul http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3196776704/nm1012760?ref_=nm_phs_md_1

And here is another guy she dated for a minute in addition to Dane http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/television/sam-frost-might-no-longer-be-australias-most-eligible-bachelorette/story-fni0cjvk-1227175953314

Neither of these guys would I consider even near the same level as Tim when it comes to looks, imo.
Much more on the level of Sasha I'd say.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Australia - Sasha Mielczarek - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+23
atem
terranceact
mercieme
iamreal2u
marysegap