SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 1 of 57 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:05 pm

Episode 4 discussions here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:22 pm

From TV Guide

The Bachelorette

8:00 PM on ABC, 2 hr 1 min 2015 TV-14

Kaitlyn and the guys visit New York City where she takes eight lucky bachelors to meet rapper Doug E. Fresh and take part in a rap battle. Later, Nick Viall, from Andi Dorfman's season, shows up and asks Kaitlyn if they can continue a relationship they began on social media. Also: Five guys audition for a role in Broadway's "Aladdin"; and Kaitlyn and one suitor attend a black-tie affair at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

http://www.tvguide.com/listings/

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:24 pm

Whoo hoo!! :claphands To the sleuthers who had that pegged a mile away! Funny at the time it seemed like a ridiculous maybe we are on to something possibility!

continue a relationship they began on social media.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:29 pm

It has been hard waiting patiently for this next episode. Am so so ready to for Nick's entrance and hoping to really see the sparks fly!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:44 pm

I fear for Nick. The way this season has been going, my guess is he isn't going to get a great edit.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:02 pm

So far none of the guys are really standing out to me in a good way and somebody has to get a good edit. Might as well be Nick.

Most of the guys seem nice, but the editors have cut out a majority of the real conversation, normal, cute flirty interactions that you would have as you are getting to know a potential boyfriend. K is coming across as all fun or no nonsense. There is nothing in between. No soft, intelligent and thoughtful interactions have been shown. I hope they show some of that with Nick.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:59 pm

So who gets the one on one date next week? Is Nick's first one-on-one in Ireland?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:23 pm

Scoop: THE BACHELORETTE on ABC - Monday, June 8, 2015

Episode 1104" - Clint may think he sweet talked Kaitlyn into giving him a rose, but after the men complain to her about his devious behavior, THE BACHELORETTE decides to confront him. This sets off a combustible chain reaction, shocking Clint and the other bachelors - but it's JJ's response that makes the mansion explode. The remaining men will begin their world tour to find love - in New York City. A rap battle group date with hip-hop legend Doug E. Fresh, a bachelor Broadway competition, featuring Disney's "Aladdin," the Tony-winning hit Broadway musical, and a spectacular date at the Metropolitan Museum of Art gives Kaitlyn a new spring in her step. However, when Nick Viall, from Andi Dorfman's season of "The Bachelorette," suddenly turns up hoping to convince Kaitlyn to include him in her search for love, her world is turned upside down, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, JUNE 8 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

After a bombshell beginning to her night, Kaitlyn is happy with the men she now will take with her to New York City. Eight fortunate men will join THE BACHELORETTE at Stage Forty 8 where they meet rap legend Doug E. Fresh. The hip-hop icon tell the guys that they will be writing and performing their own raps in a rap battle CONTEST to win Kaitlyn's heart in front of a packed audience. With Doug E. Fresh's help, they try their best to simultaneously insult one another and impress the Bachelorette. One man, who is in the doghouse, takes things a bit too far, resulting in the crowd booing him.

Then in a total surprise, Kaitlyn runs into Nick Viall, with whom she had a prior social media relationship. She is stunned when he proposes that they build on that initial connection. Kaitlyn is unsure of her next move. When she joins the other men at the cocktail PARTY ON a cruise boat, they are excited and eager to talk to her. However, she immediately informs them about the possibility of another admirer joining the group. Naturally, the men are not thrilled - especially when they discover who it is.

Meanwhile, one lucky man is getting transformed into a dashing man about town - complete with a new tux - for a surprise one-on-one date. Katlyn gets her own makeover, as Ashley Salter from Chris Soules' "Bachelor" season, not only gives her an elegant hair style, but cautions her about Nick and whether he has serious intentions.

When Kaitlyn's dapper date arrives at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, he finds Kaitlyn at the top of the stairs, exquisite in a shimmering black gown and draped in diamonds. The couple has the museum all to themselves and takes a romantic stroll through the exhibits, ending with The Temple of Dendur, where they have an intimate dinner and get to know one another. Then to top off the evening, a private helicopter swoops in and whisks them away for a breathtaking tour of New York City.

Kaitlyn decides that she wants to allow the controversial bachelor to join the group, and informs the other men of her decision. Then it's off to the New Amsterdam Theatre, where Kaitlyn reveals that THE FIVE men with her will be auditioning for a role in Disney's "Aladdin," the Tony-winning hit Broadway musical. THE BACHELOR who is cast will be performing with Kaitlyn in that night's sold out show. The men are put through what would be a typically grueling audition process, trying to impress "Aladdin's" associate director and stars Adam Jacobs and Courtney Reed to land the role and the woman. The four other men, who are not cast, will be sent back to the hotel, devastated.

That night, Kaitlyn and the fortunate bachelor anxiously wait for their cue off stage. After the couple makes their Broadway debut, they make their way into THE HUSTLE and bustle of Times Square where Kaitlyn has one more surprise for her man of the hour. The two shoot to the top of 1 Times Square to see the New Year's Eve Ball. No countdown is necessary for the couple as they spark their own electricity to light up the night.

Back at the hotel, the rest of the guys are dreading Nick's arrival. What will be the fallout from this bombshell confrontation?

The 16 remaining men are:
Ben H., 26, a software salesman from Denver, CO
Ben Z., 26, an entrepreneur from San Jose, CA
Chris "Cupcake," 28, a dentist from Nashville, TN
Clint, 27, an architectural engineer from Chicago, IL
Corey, 30, an investment banker from New York, NY
Ian, 28, an executive recruiter from Los Angeles, CA
Jared, 26, a restaurant manager from Warwick, RI
JJ, 32, a former investment banker from Denver, CO
Joe, 28, an insurance agent from Columbia, KY
Jonathan, 33, an automotive spokesman, Detroit, MI
Joshua, 31, an industrial welder from Kuna, ID
Justin, 28, a fitness trainer from Naperville, IL
Nick, 34, a software sales executive from Chicago, IL
Ryan B., 32, a realtor from Wellington, FL
Shawn B., 28, a personal trainer from Windsor Locks, CT
Tanner, 28, an auto finance manager from Kansas City, MO

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-THE-BACHELORETTE-on-ABC-Monday-June-8-2015-20150602
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:34 pm

Thanks blu!

Nice to read all that and think back to all the sleuthing! yes

Especially this one that took so long to figure out who it was!

That night, Kaitlyn and the fortunate bachelor anxiously wait for their cue off stage. After the couple makes their Broadway debut, they make their way into THE HUSTLE and bustle of Times Square where Kaitlyn has one more surprise for her man of the hour. The two shoot to the top of 1 Times Square to see the New Year's Eve Ball. No countdown is necessary for the couple as they spark their own electricity to light up the night.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:36 pm

Do we know who gets the 1 on 1 date?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15295

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 02, 2015 7:37 pm

albean99 wrote:Do we know who gets the 1 on 1 date?

Isn't it Jared? I remember the screencap of him in the helicopter.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:54 pm

nutty1 wrote:I fear for Nick. The way this season has been going, my guess is he isn't going to get a great edit.
He won't get a great edit (based on the preview) and i don't understand him, why come back after what happened last year ugh. Or was it just for show ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 57 1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal