SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by OnePromise Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:13 pm

bilolo wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I fear for Nick. The way this season has been going, my guess is he isn't going to get a great edit.
He won't get a great edit (based on the preview) and i don't understand him, why come back after what happened last year ugh. Or was it just for show ?

IMO, it was for the girl.

To use a quote from Nick's Twitter account the night of the live ATFR:
@viallnicholas28: "Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" #TheBachelorette

If he is not K's warrior... I just don't know.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:17 pm

bluwavz wrote:
albean99 wrote:Do we know who gets the 1 on 1 date?

Isn't it Jared? I remember the screencap of him in the helicopter.

You're right. I saw a sneak peak of their date.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Jun 02, 2015 11:27 pm

nutty1 wrote:I fear for Nick. The way this season has been going, my guess is he isn't going to get a great edit.
just remember how great he seems to be doing now. It wouldn't have been the Nick I like so much if he had not pursued her at all costs. One day that black/white (no gray) personality is going to pay off. I would love to see one of his sales presentations. He's fine...screw the bad edit if it shows up again. I want Nick to be Nick. It can't get here soon enough for me. With that being said, I like Ben a lot, too! I'm not too worried about his edit. Praying

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:41 am

mprssdbyu wrote:
just remember how great he seems to be doing now. It wouldn't have been the Nick I like so much if he had not pursued her at all costs. One day that black/white (no gray) personality is going to pay off. I would love to see one of his sales presentations.  He's fine...screw the bad edit if it shows up again. I want Nick to be Nick. It can't get here soon enough for me. With that being said, I like Ben a lot, too! I'm not too worried about his edit. Praying

Nick understands the show, I don't think he takes the show itself too seriously. He'll be fine, good, bad or ugly edit.

bestbud!
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:11 am

Bet2Win wrote:
mprssdbyu wrote:
just remember how great he seems to be doing now. It wouldn't have been the Nick I like so much if he had not pursued her at all costs. One day that black/white (no gray) personality is going to pay off. I would love to see one of his sales presentations.  He's fine...screw the bad edit if it shows up again. I want Nick to be Nick. It can't get here soon enough for me. With that being said, I like Ben a lot, too! I'm not too worried about his edit. Praying

Nick understands the show, I don't think he takes the show itself too seriously.  He'll be fine, good, bad or ugly edit.  

bestbud!

preach on, B2W!! yes bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:56 am

I don't think anyone is getting a great edit this season. Contestants, lead, no one. It's like TPTB said "screw it!" We are going all out sleaze this season. That's the vibe I am getting.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:16 am

Well in my opinion Jared is the frontrunner currently not Shawn. She took him to her room this last episode for 1 on 1 time and we have seen a growth in their relationship each episode. In comparing him to the other guys she said he is a man. In New York he gets the romantic Metropolitan Opera date and rose petals on the bed pic with him may be from that date. Special date for special guy. In comparison Shawn gets to go canoeing in San Antonio. Isn't Jared also the guy it has been sluethed gets the Cranberries Concert date in Ireland? So something must happen between the 2 of them to disrupt their growing relationship, maybe intimacy too fast then he couldn't handle seeing her still going on dates with other guys. Are we positive of when he was sent home?

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:18 am

IMO it's all about ratings. I can't see this franchise or any other franchise, throwing in the towel. They are going to do what it takes to make money and get ratings, and if that means sex scandal drama then that's what they'll do.

Comparing this to the many other reality shows out there, I admit, I don't watch hardly any of them, it's full of SSD. They are just doing what everyone else is doing in the way of promoting their show. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:33 am

whats ssd GA?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:35 am

Sex scandal drama. Sorry was to lazy to type it in full. Embarassed

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:39 am

soo soo true I actually think TB has stayed pretty "clean" compared to the craziness of shows on bravo, MTV, Vh1 etc. in recent years... they just seem to be saying ''ohh the heck with it...we know that works for the other shows and we're good at getting what we need out of our contestants and our contestants would be happy to give it to us ...why not go with it!"
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks blu!

Nice to read all that and think back to all the sleuthing! yes

Especially this one that took so long to figure out who it was!

That night, Kaitlyn and the fortunate bachelor anxiously wait for their cue off stage. After the couple makes their Broadway debut, they make their way into THE HUSTLE and bustle of Times Square where Kaitlyn has one more surprise for her man of the hour. The two shoot to the top of 1 Times Square to see the New Year's Eve Ball. No countdown is necessary for the couple as they spark their own electricity to light up the night.

Who gets the roof time?

On a side note, I personally don't mind the cliffhanger episode endings because I don't have a pony in this race and I am not watching for romance.  I'm watching purely for haha's. The cliffhanger endings are all a part of their sex, scandals, drama approach. They will start off the episode with some drama and end it with another dose. The ciffhanger allows them to bookend the episodes.  Next week should begin with Heath "Clint" Ledger and John "JJ" McCain getting the boot, and end with the drama of Nick's return. GA, you say SSD. I say SSDD. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 3806527698
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 57 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - Epi 4 Jun 8th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+75
GypsySarah
2observe
Sprite
Nonina430
quietpal