SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:05 pm

I don't know if they broke up or not, but since we don't know who the people are that are supposedly commenting on their pictures about a possible break up, I'm taking that with a grain of salt. IMO, it's no different than comments that leads and contestants get every season on their social media accounts from random people posting random things.

Since Fleiss tweeted out we would get updates of them throughout the season I suppose it's possible production wants them to cut down on posting about each other (especially not having Britt do it) so it can lead to more intrigue about their relationship as the season airs so that people can tune in for updates on them and what not. It kind of defeats the purpose of showing updates during the episodes if we see they're still together and hanging out all over social media.

Regardless, Brady seems like a sweetheart and I've never had a problem with Britt really. I hope it work for them. If not, I'm sure they both will think highly of their time getting to know each other.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:08 pm

StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:02 am

Young and Free is the name of one of the Hillsong groups. I've bought their music. She was at their show, hence the hashtag. I just wanted to clear that up since it's being used as evidence of a breakup. giggling

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:06 am

:Welcome puppiesandkittens

Love your username!

Thanks for the clarification!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:17 am

They have clarified in the Fan Thread about the Young and Free, but I too see him skipping some "present tense" questions. I don't know it's coincidence or they can't talk too much about the relationship.

But I still wonder what does the scheduled tour mean to Brady, would he have stayed if it was Britt chosen? no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:23 am

I'm pretty sure musicians who tour have cancellation clauses in their contracts, should some unknown unexpected event occur and they had to cancel. So I don't think that would have been an issue.

IMO and I've stated this a couple of times, he was crazy about her before filming started. Now that he is teasing with some SM pics, it's obvious to me, he was prepared to explore all avenues. If Britt was the 'ette, I can totally see him sticking around. He is behaving IMO, when you know, you just know.

Like Ash said upthread, they can't possibly be revealing everything through SM at this point. It has to be done through TPTB. Since Brady is putting some pics out there, I would imagine it's all been approved before hand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:07 pm

peggy0221 wrote:They have clarified in the Fan Thread about the Young and Free, but I too see him skipping some "present tense" questions. I don't know it's coincidence or they can't talk too much about the relationship.

But I still wonder what does the scheduled tour mean to Brady, would he have stayed if it was Britt chosen? no idea

Someone posted on a picture on Britt's instagram that she is going to be on Bachelor in Paradise. So, that means dunzo and it will more than likely be explained at the men tell all, or ATFR in July by Chris Harrison.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm pretty sure musicians who tour have cancellation clauses in their contracts, should some unknown unexpected event occur and they had to cancel. So I don't think that would have been an issue.

IMO and I've stated this a couple of times, he was crazy about her before filming started. Now that he is teasing with some SM pics, it's obvious to me, he was prepared to explore all avenues. If Britt was the 'ette, I can totally see him sticking around. He is behaving IMO, when you know, you just know.

Like Ash said upthread, they can't possibly be revealing everything through SM at this point. It has to be done through TPTB. Since Brady is putting some pics out there, I would imagine it's all been approved before hand.

I think the pictures are being put out there at the request of tptb. If you notice, they both put out the same picture on the same day just with different comments. That to me says they are still under contract and have to do as they are told. Someone still dating and getting to know each other would be spending more time together and letting their fans know. JMHO, but these pictures on SM are smoke screens. After all, he did not answer a lot of questions on SM, so why ask us to post questions, when he knows what everybody wants to know.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:19 pm

Because the Britt and Brady show is still airing. When the season ends, they should be able to share what they want on their time. Who knows what was in the contract they signed.

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 2 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:30 pm

I hoped these two would give a serious go, but I just peeked at Brady's twitter and there are some cryptic tweets. I have to agree with MMA50. These two are not together IMO.

Or they are taking a breather, Brady is a nice guy but I think Tony is his Half brother.

I haven't listened to his music so I think i might try it out. He is a very interesting man, not my type, but i would love to sit and have a coffee with him.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by MMA50 Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:Because the Britt and Brady show is still airing. When the season ends, they should be able to share what they want on their time. Who knows what was in the contract they signed.

I agree!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:40 pm

If they're dunzo city, I wonder if Kait is secretly relieved she's not the only dud? laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless