SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

justsaying - Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:33 am

missfafa wrote:
eversotrue wrote:She said she liked Ben (she didn't clarify which one though. I'm almost positive she meant Ben H. though), Jared, Johnathan, and I forgot who else..It was in an interview.

this the interview. at 1:00 she said Ben Z, Jared ,Jonathan and Brady, she didn't mention Ben H

She technically just said Ben, and they chose to show a picture of Ben Z, although I think she was actually referring to Ben H. I wouldn't be surprised if she never even spoke to Ben Z, since he was a producer's friend and was probably told to vote for Kaitlyn from the beginning.

Back to top Go down

justsaying - Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 14 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by missfafa Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:39 am

chasingpavements wrote:
missfafa wrote:
eversotrue wrote:She said she liked Ben (she didn't clarify which one though. I'm almost positive she meant Ben H. though), Jared, Johnathan, and I forgot who else..It was in an interview.

this the interview. at 1:00 she said Ben Z, Jared ,Jonathan and Brady, she didn't mention Ben H

She technically just said Ben, and they chose to show a picture of Ben Z, although I think she was actually referring to Ben H. I wouldn't be surprised if she never even spoke to Ben Z, since he was a producer's friend and was probably told to vote for Kaitlyn from the beginning.

you are right she just said Ben, so who knows
missfafa
missfafa

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:05 am

charriotoffire wrote:

I prefer though for Britt to just not date anybody and find another gig not related to Bachelor/ette.   This shenanigan with Brad/Brody is probably part of her contract.

Same here!

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:02 am

I'm glad I'm past the stage of loving someone based on what they look like " Britt is too pretty for Brady" really?  Maybe he treats her like a Queen and respects her like she deserves and maybe he is a good guy that will make a good life partner and father maybe Britt would rather have someone like that than a Pretty boy #justsaying

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:04 pm

dedré wrote:I'm glad I'm past the stage of loving someone based on what they look like " Britt is too pretty for Brady" really?  Maybe he treats her like a Queen and respects her like she deserves and maybe he is a good guy that will make a good life partner and father maybe Britt would rather have someone like that than a Pretty boy #justsaying

I agree although I have to say that I don't find him hard on the eyes at all. And it doesn't take much sleuthing around his sm to see what a good guy he really appears to be.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:34 pm

I think Brady is pretty okay looking too.

If they work out, wonderful, but seriously he knew her for one night when he decided to leave and try to date her instead. If they don't work out, how is this really that big a deal.

I find the proposal after knowing someone six weeks, but spending less than 72 hours with them absurd, but to think that it is some kind of big deal that two people knew each other for a night and decided to date don't end up engaged in six weeks is just as absurd.

I think I just over value the idea of being engaged. To me it should actually mean something, not be a throw away term for lets date and see if we actually like each other.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:19 pm

So, RS says that they have been broken up for a while and were just playing along because of the TV appearance. I believe him, as I never got a romantic vibe between the two, but is seems like they are remaining good friends. The end credits where Britt's mom says he's a friend was obviously setting the stage for their breakup.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:25 pm

Not so surprising if you've been following them on SM, they weren't posting much then but now it's near non existent. I do think they had a little something going on but it fizzled quickly.

justsaying - Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 14 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:51 pm

They have not been broken up for a while. They were still a couple as of early May and were not just together for the sake of the show. They are friends and still talk to each other, as early as last week.

That is info given to me.

Thank you. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jun 24, 2015 8:56 pm

^Maybe awhile ago is different for everybody but if it's been over a month since they were a couple, that's awhile in my eyes.

justsaying - Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 14 87b72b10 justsaying - Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 14 86669110 justsaying - Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:08 pm

In the crazy Bachelor world, a couple days is a while.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:43 pm

It hasn't been confirmed that they have split. They are still talking to each other, so whether it's friends or they are still a couple I can't say for sure.

We can't always go by SM. Who knows, IMO this may be another foiler campaign for the SmugOne.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless