SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lovemyjob - Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Pandora June 25th 2015, 1:56 am

To me, Britt and Brady have zero chemistry.
Pandora
Pandora

Back to top Go down

lovemyjob - Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MMA50 June 25th 2015, 2:06 am

Pandora wrote:To me, Britt and Brady have zero chemistry.

To me, Britt looks like Brady's daughter. laugh out loud.
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc June 25th 2015, 2:20 am

I personally think the best loves can grow out of friendship. I will wait and let these two people tell us what is happening in their lives. I commend Brady for at least being honest, unlike the rest of the Team Britt people who never said a word and switched in two seconds to wanting Kaitlyn.

I am glad he took the chance and them not working out would not be any different then 7 of the bachelorettes and 18 of the bachelors (sorry Jason only worked out with his #2).
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré June 25th 2015, 2:39 am

1. Go check Instagram @bachelorusa 's 8th picture it's a p2. On The Bachelorette official Facebook page yesterday they posted the video: "do you get a friend only vibe from Britt and Brady" there where like 3 trolls there calling Brady gay and too feminine and that he dresses like a woman and bla bla. A girl commented Kelly Toops Griffitts: Brady is my cousin and I think they make a cute couple. She also commented on one of the gay comments saying it's so weird seeing these comments about my cousin
3. Brady's sister in law favored a tweet about Britt and Brady being together I think 2days ago Twitter: @ashleytoops
4. When Brady was in LA this week he went to a baseball game with his friends and a lady called Caitlin Crosby. Now what I found out about her via SM is that she is the founder of The Giving keys organization (it's super cool and creative I love it) and a close friend of Brady. Now Brady has been involved with The Giving Keys for years now and now Britt is too... Actually it looks like Brady got Britt a job at their offices in LA if you go to Britts Instagram you'll see on her 12th picture and 34th picture that she is part of the staff there she said #lovemyjob ( she actually posted the 34th picture as a subtle comeback to the comments on her pictures that she has no job and all she does is hike laugh out loud) and I saw she started following @caitlincrosby from yesterday on her 7th picture she posted a picture with Brady and some other guys
5. One one of Britts recent pictures her 2nd picture on Instagram @jenthefoodie commented: This whole Brady thing is totally staged and then @teagan.nicole replied : no it's not my friend has known Brady for a long time and he has just seen him this past week and he told my friend he is still with Britt and he really likes her .
6. Oh and then ofcours Britts mom started following Brady like 3 or 4 days ago
7. Britt gave Brady a shout out on one of her Instagram quotes sad thank you to @bradytoops for some truly inspiring food for thought & encouragement today I really needed it) Brady commented :yay Britt-er you're incredible

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré June 25th 2015, 3:02 am

Sorry don't know what's wrong with my phone it keeps cutting out paragraphs but the first part of the message: Ok so since I don't know how to post images I'll just direct you and go check for yourself... The break up timing according to RS just doesn't add up  
1. Go check Instagram @bachelorusa 's 8th picture it's a picture of Britt leaving the Jimmy Kimmel studios the caption says: hey #bachelornation what do you guys think about Britt and Brady i am so happy for them totally rooting for them until the end (this was when Brady was in LA)
Kaitlyn commented on the picture :adorbs

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB June 25th 2015, 6:01 am

@dedre

Brady's sister in law favored a tweet about hoping there will be an update on Britt and Brady on Monday (last episode) not about them being together.

Kelly Toops Griffitts is not Brady's cousin she is just a poser. Somebody called her out and when i checked her fb she is not friends with him or any of his relatives. In the same comment on fb some one said "Brady's mom has said the family does not know the outcome. Kim Toops."

Jillian posted on twitter on sunday "You do you boo" - @brittkarolina.

Maybe they are together or maybe they are just friends.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré June 25th 2015, 7:50 am

Ok look on Twitter @panessiee posted 4 pictures of Britt and Brady 2days ago
Don't know how to post pictures here using my iphone

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB June 25th 2015, 8:16 am

dedré wrote:Ok look on Twitter @panessiee posted 4 pictures of Britt and Brady 2days ago
Don't know how to post pictures here using my iphone

Those are the same pics posted by RS after Brady left to pursue Britt? Don't think they are current.

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB June 25th 2015, 8:24 am

here are the pics

lovemyjob - Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 15 CIJ473TVAAIDfo_

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB June 25th 2015, 8:29 am

lovemyjob - Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 15 CIJ473XUwAA4aR9

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB June 25th 2015, 8:30 am

lovemyjob - Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 15 CIJ473nVEAAw-wj

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by MissB June 25th 2015, 8:33 am

lovemyjob - Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 15 CIJ474RUMAA1wCd

MissB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 33 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless