SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Go down

youngandfree - Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by rhondam Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:23 pm

I like her blog.

If Ben does not find anyone on his season, my hope is that he could meet up with Britt to see if there would possibly be anything at all between them. I'm not a big Britt fan, in fact I didn't even like her until, well like Blu, since she's been out of the limelight. And let's face it, I was a huge Kaitlyn fan if you're a Kaitlyn fan, TPTB made sure you wouldn't also be a Britt fan by putting them up against each other for the coveted B'ette role. From what I remember of what they showed of Ben that first episode, is that he was leaning toward Britt until he talked to Kaitlyn about her tattoos and then he seemed completely on the fence about which one to choose and finally we all know who he said he voted for but I wonder how their story would've played out had she been the B'ette? I'm thinking these two could have a real relationship as equal partners helping less fortunate children and with passionate romantic love and many many adventures. I'm glad she didn't go on the show (for each of their best interests, as a viewers I would've loved it) but I do think they would work very well together and hope they get the opportunity in the not too distant future if there is not a better match on the show for him. Smiley
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

youngandfree - Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ElonM Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:12 pm

I wasn't a big Britt fan during Chris S. season but I have been following her on IG and I think she's a great girl.

GA, is it possible to have a separate thread for Britt?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:22 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:25 pm

Much thanks Blu!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:05 am

To add to that, Brady has his own thread as well. This thread will now be locked. Continue to discuss each of them in there own threads. TY!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2862p204-brady-toops-bachelorette-11-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless