SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:08 pm

Who's Dr Steve?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by MMA50 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Who's Dr Steve?

Lol, that would the Reality Steve. Haha.............
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:21 am

People do realise that they've only been dating for about 3 months now right? And they live in different cities? excuse them if they're not married and pregnant already...gotta love speculators. Whitney and Chris were already engaged and calling each other soul mates at this point and look at where that got them to. One random meat head will post on instagram that they broke up and that's enough for people to start running with it. It doesn't matter that the person is from Nashville they don't know Britt or Brady. I hope Brady knows that he can't post pictures of him and Britt just to prove that they're still together coz he'll be doing that for the rest of his life people will ALWAYS start breaking up rumours.

These two are fine let them live. I honestly haven't seen anything that makes me doubt their relationship Yes Britt does not post a lot of pictures and I respect her for that the more you put out there the more you give me at heads to talk about. Keep it private Keep it sacred but Brady is so smitten with her laugh out loud and adores her so much I don't think he can help it but let everyone know so cute laugh out loud

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:37 am

However, there was not one second of air time for them on the most recent Bachette episode. Does anyone really know the status of this relationship?
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:57 am

Just watch the feet, as our beloved jlccaz has been saying for years. Where are they and what are they doing?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:39 am

Columbia, MD wrote:However, there was not one second of air time for them on the most recent Bachette episode.  Does anyone really know the status of this relationship?

Mike Fleiss said that there will be updates on Britt and Brady throughout the whole season but he didn't say how often... I guess they don't want to show too much in the beginning since its Kaitlyns season after all and Britt and Brady already received so much attention

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:50 am

dedré wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:However, there was not one second of air time for them on the most recent Bachette episode.  Does anyone really know the status of this relationship?

Mike Fleiss said that there will be updates on Britt and Brady throughout the whole season but he didn't say how often... I guess they don't want to show too much in the beginning since its Kaitlyn's season after all and Britt and Brady already received so much attention

IMO they can't really predict when and what they will update us on because most of it hasn't happened - yet. The producers are in a "can't lose" situation - if they break up or things aren't going well they will say little or nothing - if things are going great they can show that.

Also IMO the whole "two bachelorettes" gimmick was opportunistic from the very beginning. They had Brady who was interested in Britt (but not Kaitlin) and he also had a concert tour booked (typically these involve contracts not easy to get out of) and couldn't stay long so they put these things together and cast Britt - knowing they could manipulate the vote to pick Kaitlin and manipulate Brady to leave early to have a chance to see what might happen between him and Britt. So Brady get's a chance with Britt (which it appears he wanted) and an easy way off the show (which he needed) and the producers get a little sideshow for the season.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:57 am

People are going to critisize Britt no matter what she does, IMO. If she doesn't post pictures with Brady (or not a lot of them), peolpe will think she is playing him and only doing it in order to stay relevant. If she did the opposite and post a lot of pictures with Brady, people would still call her attention-seeking. IMO, these two look very happy in the pictures I've seen. I don't know when the pictures were taken and how they are doing right at this moment, but I guess time will tell, if they'll stay together or not.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:44 am

IMO calling RS a Dr is an insult to all doctors who work tirelessly helping the sick injured and dying as opposed to someone who gets paid for trash talking and doesn't have one ounce of empathy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:17 am

AMEN!!!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyjaney78 Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:34 am

yup. RS is truly a bottom feeder of the worst kind. I would call him pond scum, but I don't want to insult pond scum.

crazyjaney78

Back to top Go down

Post by dedré Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:53 am

traveler90 wrote:People are going to critisize Britt no matter what she does, IMO. If she doesn't post pictures with Brady (or not a lot of them), peolpe will think she is playing him and only doing it in order to stay relevant. If she did the opposite and post a lot of pictures with Brady, people would still call her attention-seeking. IMO, these two look very happy in the pictures I've seen. I don't know when the pictures were taken and how they are doing right at this moment, but I guess time will tell, if they'll stay together or not.

Amen! case closed!!

dedré

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless