SELECT CONTENT

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:46 pm

charriotoffire wrote:^  I'd rather see a beautiful bratz doll on my screen who didn't talk shi*t about any women in the house  than a trashy twerp like Kaitlyn who uses sex and sex talk to be interesting.  She's the type who makes fun of women just to be the center of attention. Can't deal with her too :/

Plus they will not probably think of sex ed dates and fighting in the diapers date if it was Britt, something else but not low brow like the dates that they have given K.

Say what you will about her, but Kaitlyn hasn't done that at ALL. If Kaitlyn ever had an issue with a girl, she said it to her face and didn't badmouth her behind her back. Even in the Grantland interview, when the interviewer asked if she was surprised at what some of the girls said behind her back, she said "oh, I guess the whole Britt talking about me taking my clothes off, but that was just funny to me". So, Britt DID talk about her behind her back (then pretend to be best friends with her, like she accused Carly of doing) and Kaitlyn still didn't bad-mouth her for it. And, so many of the girls that have come out of the season have named Kaitlyn as their best friend and have talked super highly of her. Besides Jillian, it seemed like everyone else was #teamKaitlyn when it came to the two Bachelorettes.

And...yeah, no matter who the Bachelorette would have been, there will never, ever be any "high-brow" dates on this show.

Back to top Go down

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops -  Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by lavenderred Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:57 pm

Charriotoffire, I agree with everything you just posted.  :Nod: I didn't like Kaitlyn's attitude on the Bachelor, I didn't like her obviously scripted words on the WTA and IMO she's second to Jen as the worst Bachelorette ever.
albean99 wrote:I'm sure the dates were picked pre-season before the lead was chosen, charriotoffire.
Of course the dates were planned pre season for Katilyn because it's obvious she was always going to be "chosen." Rapping next week for the girl who rapped instead of singing on the Bachelor. Rolling Eyes

It's a shame a Britt season was never going to happen. I think it could have been edited like BIP and been a lot of fun. Instead we got sex and violence. no no
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:02 pm

Sorry for going off-topic, but the convo about high / low-brow dates reminded me of one of my favorite dates ever on the bachelorette. On Emily's season when the guys rode donkeys in kilts then competed in some good ole games of strength. It was hilariously good fun; not violent, mean or stupid, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:05 pm

That might be a good idea for a thread: Bachelor/'Ette reminiscing. Discussing the fun things, the over the top things, etc. Fun topic that could even get slightly off topic.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:16 pm

The only advantage I can see in having Britt as bachelorette, is I wouldn't have to see Nick on my screen. :yes:

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:32 pm

The only advantage I'd have with Britt being the lead is I wouldn't watch at all and get more work done. I simply could not take another season of fakeness. I'd much rather have a lead who is honest and doesn't have the need to say what she thinks everyone wants to hear flipping her hair every which way but loose.

I'm hoping that Brady can tame Britt's OTT mannerism, but OTOH if they fall in love, that's all that matters. From what I see, he's a super genuine guy. She won't have anything to prove if she's truly in love. TPTB don't want a lead like Britt who would never have anything to do with sex in the FS let alone pre FS. Sleuthers knew well ahead of the announcement that she wasn't going to be the lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:45 pm

I totally get not liking either Britt or Kaitlyn. I prefer Kaitlyn even though neither of them were my choice for lead. Since Britt isn't the lead it doesn't really matter but of course she'd have had stupid dates including violent ones which have been going on for a long time. She's lucky anyway because she has as good or better a shot to find love with Brady than if she'd done the show. Still not convinced about them but we'll see I guess.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:43 pm

lavenderred wrote:Charriotoffire, I agree with everything you just posted.  :Nod: I didn't like Kaitlyn's attitude on the Bachelor, I didn't like her obviously scripted words on the WTA and IMO she's second to Jen as the worst Bachelorette ever.
albean99 wrote:I'm sure the dates were picked pre-season before the lead was chosen, charriotoffire.
Of course the dates were planned pre season for Katilyn because it's obvious she was always going to be "chosen." Rapping next week for the girl who rapped instead of singing on the Bachelor. Rolling Eyes

It's a shame a Britt season was never going to happen. I think it could have been edited like BIP and been a lot of fun. Instead we got sex and violence. no no

I am in total agreement with you, Lav, that the dates were planned pre-season with only Kaitlyn in mind. I think Britt was just another one in the long line of people who are manipulated and used for the producers' gain (Arie being the first one who comes to my mind). Further, from what I understand Nick knew way before filming started that he would be on the show and I sure don't think he would have gone if had been anyone but Kaitlyn. I assume he was at the very least in preliminary talks when he was in L.A. at the same time Andi was there filming her interview with CH in mid-February and many people were speculating that he was there to hook up with Andi.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:52 pm

Good to see you posting, Doc.  Missed you!  welcomeback

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:55 pm

I think its more of a description of Britt than Kaitlyn when it comes to attention seeking?? LOL

Britt, plays the adorable Barbie doll role, on and off camera.
Maybe this is the pressure of a beautiful girl has? That she needs to be perfect to be well liked? And that she has to fight against the so called jealousy issue her whole life? I don't know.

I for one dont think she is beautiful, she reminds me of Amy Long, Drew's girlfriend. But Amy is way more beautiful, she is more natural and down to earth. B

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The only advantage I'd have with Britt being the lead is I wouldn't watch at all and get more work done. I simply could not take another season of fakeness. I'd much rather have a lead who is honest and doesn't have the need to say what she thinks everyone wants to hear flipping her hair every which way but loose.

I'm hoping that Brady can tame Britt's OTT mannerism, but OTOH if they fall in love, that's all that matters. From what I see, he's a super genuine guy. She won't have anything to prove if she's truly in love. TPTB don't want a lead like Britt who would never have anything to do with sex in the FS let alone pre FS. Sleuthers knew well ahead of the announcement that she wasn't going to be the lead.
Gosh I love when you get snarky!  Smiley It makes me feel like I am being the good daughter for once and that mom may put you to bed without supper tonight!  Praying

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:10 pm

docnash14 wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Charriotoffire, I agree with everything you just posted.  :Nod: I didn't like Kaitlyn's attitude on the Bachelor, I didn't like her obviously scripted words on the WTA and IMO she's second to Jen as the worst Bachelorette ever.

I am in total agreement with you, Lav, that the dates were planned pre-season with only Kaitlyn in mind.  I think Britt was just another one in the long line of people who are manipulated and used for the producers' gain (Arie being the first one who comes to my mind).  Further, from what I understand Nick knew way before filming started that he would be on the show and I sure don't think he would have gone if had been anyone but Kaitlyn.  I assume he was at the very least in preliminary talks when he was in L.A. at the same time Andi was there filming her interview with CH in mid-February and many people were speculating that he was there to hook up with Andi.

Britt's an actress so if it was pre-planned then she was in on it IMO. I know I read that rumor a while ago. Brady never intended to stay so why was he even on the season if not planned? It's possible that there was a similar guy for Kaitlyn of course. Who knows?  no idea

I'm not writing the season off just yet however. Each to their own.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 20 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Britt Nilsson - Brady Toops - Bachelorette 11 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+61
vivi2
Maddy
SafronSahara
Linds911
megaa
agentcurls
Seabear
ElonM
julychild
sparkler
mindless