SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Page 4 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:46 am

StacyNor wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
I find her such a brat, everything that occurred was because of her ACTIONS, she has nobody to blame but herself. Being catty on social media on something that happened almost a year ago with Nick paying her dust and hardly says anything about her is bratty from her side. She needs to move on, I don't care what she thinks about Nick.

You're allowed to  feel whichever way you want to about her, I know some on this forum don't like her and that's ok. This is just something to think about, I'll use you as an example if you don't mind, you come here and YOU don't HAVE to share what you feel about her either and not everyone here necessarily cares what you think about Andi, but this is a space where people can come share their views on these contestants, negative or positive, and for those that don't want to see the negative comments, they can stick to the fan forum. Twitter is the same thing. She can share her feelings on whatever/whomever she wants, regardless of how anyone feels and if they don't want to see it, they can simply not follow her and avoid her page.
The difference is unlike Andi I never went to a reality show, a show watched by millions of people and have my actions scrutinized. The is a huge difference between me who came here to discuss a fame ho like Andi on this board to Andi tweeting to 300k+ followers about an ex that doesn't care for her while she's being bitter almost a year later. When Andi signed The Bachelor contract she allowed people like me to criticize her. I dont follow Andi but I do read this board and part of it, unfortunately I see what she tweets when people post it here. When she tweets something like this she's allowing the public to praise or criticize her. Let's not kid ourselves her followers follow her because they saw her on a reality show if she doesn't want to be criticized she should delete her account create a new one and make it private and allow only her family and friends to follow her.

My point wasn't about your right to criticize her though, I'm just saying that she, just like you, also has the right to state how she feels. I personally like her, I follow her on twitter, I'm interested in her thoughts on Nick. This thread has rules that anyone can say whatever they want about any contestant, and a lot of people say negative things here about her and feel it's ok (which it is) but twitter is another place to do that and I just feel she should be allowed the same freedom to say what she feels, even if you personally disagree with it.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

blessed - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by california90 Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:01 am

^ She does have a right. And she can post whatever her heart desires.

But she'll most likely be criticized for whatever she posts on twitter on here or on Twitter, whichever medium people prefer.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:48 am

She has a right to post whatever she wants on SM and we have every right to post our opinions of her SM activities. What she doesn't realize is IMO it just further cements the type of person she is. The strong independent wannabe celebrity who hasn't accomplished much of nothing in two years. Telling K to run fast, as if that situation is anywhere near Andi's fake performance especially with regards to sexual activity.

It's always someone else's fault. If she was a mature smart person, she would have kept her mouth shut when it comes to Nick. Now she looks even more like the attention seeking person that she is.

She has to have the upper hand and by tweeting insulting tweets, it makes her feel #blessed I'm sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:04 am

ReneeM wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
ReneeM wrote:

You're allowed to  feel whichever way you want to about her, I know some on this forum don't like her and that's ok. This is just something to think about, I'll use you as an example if you don't mind, you come here and YOU don't HAVE to share what you feel about her either and not everyone here necessarily cares what you think about Andi, but this is a space where people can come share their views on these contestants, negative or positive, and for those that don't want to see the negative comments, they can stick to the fan forum. Twitter is the same thing. She can share her feelings on whatever/whomever she wants, regardless of how anyone feels and if they don't want to see it, they can simply not follow her and avoid her page.
The difference is unlike Andi I never went to a reality show, a show watched by millions of people and have my actions scrutinized. The is a huge difference between me who came here to discuss a fame ho like Andi on this board to Andi tweeting to 300k+ followers about an ex that doesn't care for her while she's being bitter almost a year later. When Andi signed The Bachelor contract she allowed people like me to criticize her. I dont follow Andi but I do read this board and part of it, unfortunately I see what she tweets when people post it here. When she tweets something like this she's allowing the public to praise or criticize her. Let's not kid ourselves her followers follow her because they saw her on a reality show if she doesn't want to be criticized she should delete her account create a new one and make it private and allow only her family and friends to follow her.

My point wasn't about your right to criticize her though, I'm just saying that she, just like you, also has the right to state how she feels. I personally like her, I follow her on twitter, I'm interested in her thoughts on Nick. This thread has rules that anyone can say whatever they want about any contestant, and a lot of people say negative things here about her and feel it's ok (which it is) but twitter is another place to do that and I just feel she should be allowed the same freedom to say what she feels, even if you personally disagree with it.
When she does something like this it has consequences since her words are scrutinized by the public and media. She got what she wanted

http://www.wetpaint.com/2015-06-08-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-nick-viall-kaitlyn-bristowe/
http://www.inquisitr.com/2156256/andi-dorfman-tells-kaitlyn-bristowe-to-run-upon-nick-vialls-appearance-on-bachelorette/

And that is being in the news. Of course she has a right to say what she wants but she shouldn't be surprised when she gets criticized and being seen as a bitter woman. I find it pathetic when she tweeted for Kaitlyn to run but she made a choice to sleep with him. She's pathetic.

StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:13 am

Sleeping with someone you want to run away from, hahaha
Yup, that's pathetic!!!!

Nick, the worst person ever, determined to go on last season just to shame her and got all the hates, mission accomplished. Did a good job being a bad person.
And then, this brat kept accusing a villian being a bad guy?
Wait, isn't a villain suppose to be bad??

Isnt she the one to blame for the poor character judgment on villian, and she was just too naive to hope a villain will treat her nice. rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:49 am

I personally loved Andi's tweets regarding Nick last night. She is the only one (besides Kaitlyn now) to have a very particular type of experience with Nick, having been "charmed" by him on a tv show, and now watching him put the same moves on Kaitlyn. He seems to be the one looking for attention now even if his intentions are good and he is attracted to Katilyn. So Andi does have every right to post humorous "warnings" to Kaitlyn. She knows what he's like. Besides,   it was all in fun, as even Nick was making fun of himself. I didn't see anything different with Andi than what I saw with everyone else who was tweeting about Nick last night. Hers were actually more tame and coming from a place of experience vs. those that were just plain snarky.  

I also agree with ReneeM in most everything she said in her posts above (too many to quote). Andi's friends are capable of forming their own opinions about Nick and can have a relationship with him separate from their friendship with Andi. Their feelings towards him do not necessarily reflect Andi's, as they have different experiences with him.  This atleast applies to Sharleen and Christy who have both actually socialized with him.

As for Kelly, I follow her on IG and see all the photos she favorites. I have not seen any photos of Nick's that she has favorited any time recently. Even if she did favorite something, it could just be him making fun of himself or the situation, like the tweet she favorited of his last night that I posted below. I'm not a Nick fan, but that WAS funny, and I can see why Kelly would favorite it. It doesn't mean that she likes Nick or what he has done, she simply appreciates his humor here.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  11h11 hours ago
@Millsy11374 @chrisbharrison not this time.. I was afraid some of the guys would use it to strangle me

Last edited by Laudergirl on Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:59 am

StacyNor wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
I find her such a brat, everything that occurred was because of her ACTIONS, she has nobody to blame but herself. Being catty on social media on something that happened almost a year ago with Nick paying her dust and hardly says anything about her is bratty from her side. She needs to move on, I don't care what she thinks about Nick.

clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping! clapping!
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:12 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I personally loved Andi's tweets regarding Nick last night. She is the only one (besides Kaitlyn now) to have a very particular type of experience with Nick, having been "charmed" by him on a tv show, and now watching him put the same moves on Kaitlyn. He seems to be the one looking for attention now even if his intentions are good and he is attracted to Katilyn. So Andi does have every right to post humorous "warnings" to Kaitlyn. She knows what he's like. Besides,   it was all in fun, as even Nick was making fun of himself. I didn't see anything different with Andi than what I saw with everyone else who was tweeting about Nick last night. Hers were actually more tame and coming from a place of experience vs. those that were just plain snarky.  

Andi's tweets kind of annoyed me, and yes as GuardianAngel says, it cemented for me the kind of person I think she is. She got some 5k favourites on that... and maybe this is me... i don't know, assuming things about someone, but if felt like she tweeted those things for attention, to call attention herself on Kaitlyn's season. As in, she missed the attention and she tweeted the one thing about this season relevant to her, knowing that people were venting across SM about Nick, and jumping at giving validation to the hatred towards him, only (and desperately) because she wanted that spotlight again for a second.

It bugs me how seriously people take her comments, and how they're using her experience to amplify their own opinion/hatred of Nick, when really it should be the last thing one should take into account. Nick is Andi's ex! I mean, if I saw any other girl on television being courted by someone I dated, I'd be rolling my eyes and "wanting to reach into the TV" because everyone has certain dating moves, right? And we can recognize our ex's certain moves. Moves, both in terms of physical interactions with someone we like, as well as the kind of things we/they say/the way we/they flirt. I actually take her comments to mean nothing. There are relationships that work and there are relationships that don't... and if all exs could (and they probably would) post warnings to current girlfriends, nothing would would get too far. Also, this certain experience of being "charmed" by Nick is not specific to Nick. What I'm trying to say is, Andi posting about Nick should not weigh at all - it shouldn't add a positive or negative layer for Kaitlyn or for viewers, because at the end of the day, they're exs. The opinion is compromised. It's biased. And it would be, no matter who the person was -- as in, if it was Juan Pablo or Josh, she would probably say similar things. It was not specially Nick's snaky charm or anything... which, I think people are confusing on twitter a lot. They're all like "Nick sucks! Look Andi agrees!" and I'm like, "Dude. Andi's opinion is that last opinion to matter. Because to quote Ben Flajnik's famous words, "good things don't end, unless they end badly."

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:16 pm

Good Post freeflowingsalt

How would she feel if her F1 made snarky remarks comparing K to Andi? Same thing IMO. She needs to realize she can set examples to her minions of followers, however she chooses to go the classless route. Somehow she thinks that is beefing up her popularity.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:16 pm

Laudergirl wrote:I personally loved Andi's tweets regarding Nick last night. She is the only one (besides Kaitlyn now) to have a very particular type of experience with Nick, having been "charmed" by him on a tv show, and now watching him put the same moves on Kaitlyn. He seems to be the one looking for attention now even if his intentions are good and he is attracted to Katilyn. So Andi does have every right to post humorous "warnings" to Kaitlyn. She knows what he's like. Besides,   it was all in fun, as even Nick was making fun of himself. I didn't see anything different with Andi than what I saw with everyone else who was tweeting about Nick last night. Hers were actually more tame and coming from a place of experience vs. those that were just plain snarky.  

I also agree with ReneeM in most everything she said in her posts above (too many to quote). Andi's friends are capable of forming their own opinions about Nick and can have a relationship with him separate from their friendship with Andi. Their feelings towards him do not necessarily reflect Andi's, as they have different experiences with him.  This atleast applies to Sharleen and Christy who have both actually socialized with him.

As for Kelly, I follow her on IG and see all the photos she favorites. I have not seen any photos of Nick's that she has favorited any time recently. Even if she did favorite something, it could be just that it was him making fun of himself or the situation, like the tweet she favorited of his last night that I posted below. I'm not a Nick fan, but that WAS funny, and I can see why Kelly would favorite it. It doesn't mean that she likes Nick or what he has done, she simply appreciates his humor here.

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  11h11 hours ago
@Millsy11374 @chrisbharrison not this time.. I was afraid some of the guys would use it to strangle me

You are so right about Andi, really, this is the first time I agree with you on Andi's character.
She still thought she is the victim of Nick's charm, so she has to stand up to warn kaitlyn.
And because she was in it for fame, of course she thinks Nick the villain is too.

But I just find it odd that, she thought what Nick said at AFTR was below the belt, then what is she doing now?
She is giving a warning PUBLICLY, why can't she did it privately?
Isn't she hate Nick using her to get the attention?
Then why is she riding his villan coattail to get some for herself??

Hmm, this is the strong and mature role model people have been talking about?
Do I missing something? scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by athensgal67 Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Good Post freeflowingsalt

How would she feel if her F1 made snarky remarks comparing K to Andi? Same thing IMO. She needs to realize she can set examples to her minions of followers, however she chooses to go the classless route. Somehow she thinks that is beefing up her popularity.

clapping! So agree...when people choose (and remain, in this case) to be in the public eye they must remember they WILL be held to a higher standard and have a RESPONSIBILITY to remember that they are setting an example to many.
athensgal67
athensgal67

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:10 pm

Doesn't she have some undies that need washing and hung out to dry in the kitchen somewhere? Beuler?  Beuler?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 84 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 44 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

+86
Southernpeach30
citygirl1962
isittrue
cindebugg
rhondam