SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Page 38 of 84 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 61 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think what was said about Andi was very fair and not at all throwing her under the bus like she subtweeted/tweeted with lots of buses.

I really don't know what Andi expects.
She said she never loved/wasn't in love with Nick and dumped him.
She dumped him.

Why does she get to have any feelings about how his family or Nick feel about this?
They have every right to feel whichever way they want.

The way she acts is like Nick dumped her.
Ridiculous, imo. Rolling Eyes

IMO, I don't get or see that at all. It's quite simple for me. When you add everything up when it comes to things that Nick did to Andi, many people can easily see why she would dislike him, just like many people can see why Nick did the things he did or said to Andi. Nick made the decision to come on the show for the second time. Anyone that comes on the show is going to face some criticism and get negative comments. In Andi's case, she knew him and some of her experiences with him were bad. She has the right to voice her opinion.

Sometimes it's just as simple as an "I don't like you and you really annoy me" and there doesn't need to be anything hidden behind it. Andi wouldn't be voicing her negative opinion of Nick if he wasn't on television again. I can't remember many instances where she referred to him within the past 8 months or so up until he graced us with his wonderful presence on our televisions again laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:09 pm

Linds911 wrote:^ Yes it's fine for Nick and Kaitlyn to be talking about his relationship with Andi, I mean more the conversation with his family and his mom, what they all said.

I think it's normal for a family to bring up an ex, especially one that left Nick so heartbroken and devastated. I'm sure that they would feel a little cautious no matter what circumstances that Nick fell in love with again, but I'm sure the fact that it's the same, exact situation as last year and Nick is saying the same, exact things as last year are making it impossible to not think of Andi. They not only have to deal with the possibility that their son will get rejected and humiliated again, but they also know that he might have to deal with an unfair edit and criticism from viewers again. It probably feels like déjà vu for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think what was said about Andi was very fair and not at all throwing her under the bus like she subtweeted/tweeted with lots of buses.

She dumped him.

Why does she get to have any feelings about how his family or Nick feel about this?

I mean Andi, tweets about the show........ I think it's ridiculous to think she is not going to say anything about Nick as he is on the show, don't you think?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:03 am

IMO, I think Andi was reading too much into what was said last night. She wasn't thrown under the bus at all. I'm sure the family was prompted by the producers to talk about what happened the last time. But no one called Andi a bad person or insulted her in any way. Nick saying he had reservations about Andi was right (since she claimed that she had picked Josh pretty early), and Nick's mom saying she saw more with Nick/Kaitlyn then Nick/Andi shouldn't really bother Andi since she didn't love him, and she loved Josh. I also didn't see Nick as being bitter either. He was just explaining how he felt and what went down last year.

The only reason, IMO, Andi would feel attacked or thrown under the bus in any way is if that deep down, she really was falling in love with Nick last year and just lied about it to protect her relationship with Josh. In that case, it would make sense that she would feel hurt by Nick's family saying that they saw more with Kaitlyn or Nick saying he ultimately felt better about his relationship with Kaitlyn.

Obviously Andi has the right to tweet about the show and however she feels. I just think she was reading it wrong and getting defensive over nothing. Nothing last night was insulting to Andi at all. It was pretty much just straightforward facts: Andi didn't love Nick. Nick was hurt. Nick loves Kaitlyn. Was Andi expecting Nick to talk about how he loved Andi more than Kaitlyn or trusted Andi more than he trusted Kaitlyn? And why would she care if he did?

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:10 am

How many times did Andi mention JPG and how horrible he was to her? The five seconds that she was mentioned, IMO was very respectful. Her year is up, get over it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71511

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:18 am

luvlady345 wrote:

She dumped him.

I mean Andi, tweets about the show........  I think it's ridiculous to think she is not going to say anything about Nick as he is on the show, don't you think?
Imo, I guess I figure if Andi is really moved on from Nick then yes, she won't tweet about him because that only proves he still matters enough to tweet about.
I just find it ridiculous that she wants to say anything at all about someone whom she doesn't like at all.
Seems like a waste of time/energy and doing things that are a waste of time/energy are always ridiculous, imho. But that's just me.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:28 am

^ I do get what you're saying because I often think that way myself, but in reality, people dislike other people. It's a part of life. I dislike what I see of nick on my television, but I still leave comments about him here. Others seem to dislike what they have seen of Andi, but they post about her as well. There's nothing wrong with it. It's the same thing Andi is doing. She clearly dislikes him. Like I said earlier, if he wasn't on television again then Andi wouldn't be talking about him like she didn't for almost a year IMO.

I personally don't think there has to be some meaning behind Andi live tweeting the episodes and making a comment or two about Nick. She was brought up several times last night. I would assume it would be awkward, annoying, etc. although I do get why Nick's family brought her up.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:52 am

Oh, I think it's okay for Andi to dislike whoever she wants to dislike and can make comments about the episode. I just didn't see anything in the episode that consisted of anyone throwing her under the bus. No one said anything mean about her at all.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:55 am

I'm confused, which of Andi's tweets from last night's show were even remotely negative? It didn't feel like she was throwing shade at anyone. I must be missing something. And this is coming from a non-Andi fan.

la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 87b72b10 la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 86669110 la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 38 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:06 am

Yeah, I thought she did pretty well, being that she is Andi Dorfman, queen of the passive-aggressive subtweet. She was SUPER proud of herself for not saying and really felt like she was somehow thrown under the bus, based on her favorites.

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:

She dumped him.

I mean Andi, tweets about the show........  I think it's ridiculous to think she is not going to say anything about Nick as he is on the show, don't you think?
Imo, I guess I figure if Andi is really moved on from Nick then yes, she won't tweet about him because that only proves he still matters enough to tweet about.
I just find it ridiculous that she wants to say anything at all about someone whom she doesn't like at all.
Seems like a waste of time/energy and doing things that are a waste of time/energy are always ridiculous, imho. But that's just me.

I am sorry, but what tweets are you talking about? Andi, said nothing about Nick per say while tweeting on Monday.. She is tweeting about the show, Nick is on this season...... So now the people who don't like her think she shouldn't tweet about the show because Nick has grace the ette show once again....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Wed Jul 15, 2015 1:23 am

GuardianAngel wrote:How many times did Andi mention JPG and how horrible he was to her? The five seconds that she was mentioned, IMO was very respectful. Her year is up, get over it.

Please, tell me what Andi tweeted, regarding Nick's hometown visit or about Nick on Monday's show?

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 84 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 61 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

+86
Southernpeach30
citygirl1962
isittrue
cindebugg
rhondam