SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Page 6 of 84 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 45 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by athensgal67 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:45 pm

mindless wrote:She is pathetic. I feel I need to remind her of this once again: YOU broke HIS heart, not the other way around. Apparently he's now an undateable creeper, since he had trouble getting over her. What a bitch.

Last edited by athensgal67 on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : comment deleted)
athensgal67
athensgal67

Female Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 6 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Cecilia Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:48 pm

She's a self-obsessed mean girl. And I liked her on Juan Pablo's season. Just stop with the tweets. It's not about you anymore.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:53 pm

It is as simple as this she is a bitch and will never change.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:59 pm

I never thought I will write about Andi in her thread again ... let alone for what I'm about to say:

I have nothing against her expressing her thoughts on Nick, only that wasn't the "thought", that was a simple "jab". Considering that I believe Nick himself with his ATFR comment made a "jab" at her, I cannot blame her for using the opportunity and unleashing the negative energy on his "karma".

It is very unfortunate though, that she had many opportunities like that and she used them (I won't recall all the things she said and what she referred to), so this "jab" comes after a string of many precedents and after a year.

I feel sorry for her. Her soul must still be in the state of unrest and she continues to view Nick as someone who wronged her (and amazes me, that a smart woman as she is, doesn't see any of her wrong doings in between) and needs to pay.

I hope that with this the deed is payed... and that she can move on. I sincerely hope for her.

I've just listened to the Afterbuzz review and what made me think was Danny Hoyt (&Cathy)... he always claimed to be her fan and also liked Nick in previous season (got to know him after), his thoughts on Andi's tweets surprised me and maybe it is an interesting point of view to look at. He said, that he senses the guilt, like she feels that she did something wrong with Nick, he explained it like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8QYGRlfA08 - from 30:38 minute on

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:08 pm

athensgal67 wrote:
mindless wrote:She is pathetic. I feel I need to remind her of this once again: YOU broke HIS heart, not the other way around. Apparently he's now an undateable creeper, since he had trouble getting over her. What a bitch.

Agree with the bolded...however, from what we've gathered, that moment @ ATFR when he outed her on national tv basically changed everything for her....her public image, her relationship, her reputation.  She'll never live it down...ever.  Guarantee it's one of those things that's gonna take forever to not be bitter about.  Regardless of how we feel about anybody or anything, I think that is one thing we maybe can all agree on?  Maybe?

Taking forever to get over causes stress which could lead to cancer or other illness, she needs to back the truck up and park and reaccess her life because she is fake and not real.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:37 pm

athensgal67 wrote:

Agree with the bolded...however, from what we've gathered, that moment @ ATFR when he outed her on national tv basically changed everything for her....her public image, her relationship, her reputation.  She'll never live it down...ever.  Guarantee it's one of those things that's gonna take forever to not be bitter about.  Regardless of how we feel about anybody or anything, I think that is one thing we maybe can all agree on?  Maybe?

Sorry, but I don't agree. Andi had sex with Nick regardless and it was very heavily implied on the show already. Nick's comment just confirmed the obvious. If she cared about her reputation, she wouldn't have even gone on a show where she has to make out with multiple people, let alone went into a fantasy suite with two of them. I hate the idea that it's all OK as long as it stays hidden, well not even hidden, more like unconfirmed. Her actions were the same whether we know about them or not. It's like a thief complaining about their reputation being ruined because they now have a criminal record. Shouldn't do things you don't want getting out. If she thinks it's totally fine and within her personal liberty to sleep with whoever she wants whenever she wants, then why can't she own her actions? It's just ridiculous to play the victim about something like that IMO. Most people sympathized with her anyway.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:24 pm

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.  Hugesmile
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:38 pm

LOL, good for Andi, everyone doesn't like Nick and she doesn't have to.... Going by that tweet favorite and retweet she is not in the minority..... She can sit with me anytime....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:46 pm

mindless wrote:
athensgal67 wrote:

Sorry, but I don't agree. Andi had sex with Nick regardless and it was very heavily implied on the show already. Nick's comment just confirmed the obvious. If she cared about her reputation, she wouldn't have even gone on a show where she has to make out with multiple people, let alone went into a fantasy suite with two of them. I hate the idea that it's all OK as long as it stays hidden, well not even hidden, more like unconfirmed. Her actions were the same whether we know about them or not. It's like a thief complaining about their reputation being ruined because they now have a criminal record. Shouldn't do things you don't want getting out. If she thinks it's totally fine and within her personal liberty to sleep with whoever she wants whenever she wants, then why can't she own her actions? It's just ridiculous to play the victim about something like that IMO. Most people sympathized with her anyway.

I just think it's ridiculous to still be playing the victim a YEAR later. Especially when Nick hasn't bad-mouthed her at all since then.
If she was really that concerned about Kaitlyn, she would have privately called or messaged her; she wouldn't have sent this cutesy tweet. Or she would have stayed silent. It's like she wants to keep this public image as the victim and make sure that no one forgets that Nick is a "sl*t-shaming stalker", which doesn't really stand up when you think about the fact that many of her friends and fellow ex-Bachelorettes have befriended him and defend him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:05 pm

^^ not sure I would say everyone doesn't like Nick. He seems to have his own fans. I went and looked at the tweet. She has quite a few negative replies. Again, Andi can post any comment she wants, but she also invites the criticism when she chooses to do it publically.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:15 pm

When Nick outed her on TV, many defended his right to do that and said Andi brought it on herself. Well now Nick goes back for Bachelorette serving #2, opening himself up yet again to criticism from viewers - Andi being one of them. Some would say he brought it on himself and just goes with the territory.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:15 pm

IA Mustang and cp.

They are both in the same boat. They have plenty of fans that hate them and those that love them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 84 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 45 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

+86
Southernpeach30
citygirl1962
isittrue
cindebugg
rhondam