SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Page 75 of 84 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 79 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Rolly Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:31 am

Seabear wrote:My sleuthing/searching/detective skills are on point.  My tech skills not so much.laugh out loud laugh out loud rotfl  la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 3806527698  la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 3806527698

Seabear rock Always a team effort! goteam
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Stacia620 Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:32 am

I honestly can't see either one of them doing that show.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:40 am

Seabear wrote:My sleuthing/searching/detective skills are on point.  My tech skills not so much.laugh out loud laugh out loud rotfl  la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 3806527698  la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 3806527698

No worries! We got the tech covered, it's the sleuthing that makes this forum awesome! yes

I read that link twice now, and I can most definitely see both of them doing it. Josh, to help Andi get the heck out of his life, plus, he could meet someone new that comes on later. laugh out loud

Andi, so she can tell the world how difficult it's been for her, blah blah blah.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:07 am

But it films in the Dominican, not LA. And they started production back in August. Nope, I don't think this is what they are up to. Besides, wouldn't that interfere with Andi finishing her book? Rolling Eyes

Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:24 am

I could see them doing it especially if a pay cheque was involved. IF they are doing this particular show it wouldn't be the first season because that was in production in August and is only 10 episodes so I assume wrapped up. They could be doing season 2 (if there is one) and that might be filming in LAno idea
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

No worries! We got the tech covered, it's the sleuthing that makes this forum awesome! yes

I read that link twice now, and I can most definitely see both of them doing it. Josh, to help Andi get the heck out of his life, plus, he could meet someone new that comes on later. laugh out loud

Andi, so she can tell the world how difficult it's been for her, blah blah blah.

I think I missed something. I know Andi hacked Josh's account soon after the break up and there may have been other postings etc, but have there been other recent things that indicate that she is still messing with his life and not over him?
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:03 am

Mystery solved. This is why Andi is in LA. Kind of interesting that she would fly across the country just to make an appearance at a "casually suggestive" date bar crawl?

https://instagram.com/p/9pGbAJSaYg/

chrisurteagaGenesis
FOLLOW

32 likes
2d
chrisurteagaLA friends! We are in town for a fun unique event with Hulu and @thrillist this Thursdsy featuring, cocktails, music, celebrities, and some fun surprises!
Rsvp to LA@IGETIN.COM to be put on vip guest list!
#whereischris #hulu #thrillist #keepitcasual

la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 11355710
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:51 am

eliza3 wrote:snipped..

I think I missed something.  I know Andi hacked Josh's account soon after the break up and there may have been other postings etc, but have there been other recent things that indicate that she is still messing with his life and not over him?

Writing a book about their breakup is an indication to me, IMO she's not over it.

Beach Lover wrote:Mystery solved. This is why Andi is in LA. Kind of interesting that she would fly across the country just to make an appearance at a "casually suggestive" date bar crawl?

snipped..
Thanks for this BL. I don't see where she's mentioned. Unless that's her in the bottom pic which I can't really tell.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:55 am

^Andi posted a pic on IG about the event

la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 87b72b10 la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 86669110 la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:01 am

Thanks umngirl. Why wouldn't they mention her in the advertisement if she was invited. That's a long way to go for a night out.

andi_dorfmanOnly in #LA do you find dancers on roller blades on the rooftop of a rooftop bar. One of a kind party with @hulu and @thrillist #keepitcasual

https://instagram.com/p/9vMPOCTdgO/?taken-by=andi_dorfman

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks umngirl. Why wouldn't they mention her in the advertisement if she was invited. That's a long way to go for a night out.

andi_dorfmanOnly in #LA do you find dancers on roller blades on the rooftop of a rooftop bar. One of a kind party with @hulu and @thrillist #keepitcasual

https://instagram.com/p/9vMPOCTdgO/?taken-by=andi_dorfman

They tagged her in their IG post advertising it along with about twenty other non celebrities. It is a long way to go for this one event. I wonder if she is making a mini vacation out of it or going to visit her sister in SD while out there.

Either way, chances of her running into Josh are probably pretty slim unless they actually make an effort to see each other which I don't see happening. Still seems very frosty between them.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:27 pm

Well she must have only gone for that event cause she's on her way back to NYC. Weird she flew all the way out just for that.

@AndiDorfman
Trying to work on the plane but @amyschumer is distracting me...  LAX --> NYC https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTK-u4HUcAAQaBy.jpg:large

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 1f49c

la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 8367-910 la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 I_got_13 la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 E5kqdm15 la - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 75 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 84 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 79 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

+86
Southernpeach30
citygirl1962
isittrue
cindebugg
rhondam